Women’s Special West Coast Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to San Francisco – a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay known for its year-round fog, iconic Golden Gate Bridge and colourful Victorian houses. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at San Francisco Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached USA can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all Women’s Special West Coast Tour guests for airport formalities and proceed to the hotel. In the evening, all Veena World Tour guests will have a short Meet & Greet session.
Today we explore the San Francisco City, we visit Fisherman's Wharf – historic waterfront district, home to San Francisco’s colourful fishing fleet then we take the Golden Gate Bay Cruise – departing from the Fisherman’s Wharf, along San Francisco’s breath-taking waterfront, under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, view the San Francisco skyline, bustling neighbourhood and numerous other exciting sights along the way. Later we see Crooked Street – with its steep incline and eight sharp hairpin turns it is the crookedest street in the world. We pass by Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge – opened in 1937, once called ‘the bridge that couldn't be built’, today it is one the seven wonders of the modern world, Sausalito City, Golden Gate Park. Then we visit Twin Peak – two prominent hills with an elevation of about 925 feet offering spectacular 360 degree view of the Bay Area, City Hall (Civic Center) – a historic landmark, affectionately known as the People’s Palace, is the seat of government for the City and County of San Francisco. In the evening we have a photo stop at Google Campus – Googleplex is the corporate headquarters complex of Google. Queens, get ready to add more fun to your tour. Enjoy Dinner & Dance Party in the evening!
- View Iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- Enjoy Golden Gate Bay Cruise
- See Lombard Street
Today we proceed to Los Angeles – A world-class global city famous for its movie, television, and recording industry. We drive on the famous 101 Highway – longest scenic highway in California, here we pass through farmlands, coastal route, Salinas Valley and Gilroy. We visit Santa Barbara Beach, here you can go photographing yourself in the pristine waters of this white sand beach. Upon arrival at Los Angeles, we enjoy walking tour of Dolby Theatre – venue of famous Academy Awards, Hollywood Walk of Fame – world-famous public sidewalk featuring more than 2,600 five-pointed terrazzo and brass stars to honour the accomplishments of actors, musicians, directors, producers and others in the entertainment industry, Grauman's Chinese Theatre – spectacular theatre opened on 18th May 1927, is the most sought-after theatre in Hollywood for studio premieres. Fans flock to see the celebrities arrive and walk up the red carpet into the theatre. We then view the famous Hollywood Sign – an American landmark and cultural icon originally created in 1923, overlooking Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, its more than just nine white letters, it’s a dream we call H-O-L-L-Y-W-O-O-D. We pass by Doheny, Marlyn Monroe’s residence, Sunset Boulevard – famous for rock n roll clubs and night life. Later we enjoy photo stop at Beverly Hills – home to many Bollywood Stars, the rich and famous, Fortune 500 company is among the most glamorous and famous cities in the world. We then drive past Century City – The Avenue of the Stars is the main thoroughfare here, high-rise buildings along the avenue are home to many offices and diplomatic consulates.
- View Dolby Theater
- Stroll around Hollywood Walk of Fame
Today get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experiences at Universal Studios – the entertainment capital of Los Angeles. Enjoy full day of action-packed entertainment, thrilling rides, shows, a real working movie studio, shops and restaurants which make a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family. Let’s go behind the scenes of a real working movie studio on the Studio Tram Tour. Enjoy Live Stunt Show, Water World, Special Effects Stage 56, Animal Actors Show, Kung Fu Panda 3D Show, Minions Show, The Simpsons Ride, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, Revenge of the Mummy, Jurassic World, Transformers .
- Explore Universal Studios
Today morning we visit Petersen Car Museum – one of the world's largest automotive museums, a non-profit organization specializing in automobile history, features over 250 vehicles from around the world. You can discover some of the most iconic and rare cars, motorcycles and trucks. Later we proceed to Las Vegas – ‘The Entertainment Capital of the World’ famed for its vibrant nightlife, 24-hour casinos, shopping, dining and many more entertainment options. Enroute we enjoy shopping in Outlet Mall at Barstow featuring a variety of brand-name & designer outlet stores such as Coach, Nike, Reebok, Nautica, Michael Kors and many more. In the evening we experience an unforgettable attraction on Las Vegas Strip, The High roller – 550-foot tall Ferris wheel is the world’s tallest observation wheel. Get 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Valley, The Strip and enjoy illuminated view of Las Vegas.
- Visit Peterson Car Museum
- View Illuminated city of Vegas from High Roller
Today is the most spectacular day of our tour. We visit Grand Canyon – one of the seven natural wonders of the world. The Grand Canyon is a deep valley, natural gorge carved by the flowing force of the Colorado River millions of years ago. A small flight will give us a bird’s eye view of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River and leave us with wonderful, unforgettable memories of this majestic creation of nature. Later we visit Hoover Dam – a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River, on the border between the U.S. states of Nevada and Arizona. Then we visit The Venetian – world’s second largest luxury hotel and casino resort located on the Las Vegas Strip. In the evening we enjoy V Show – The Ultimate Variety Show rated one the best family shows in Las Vegas featuring a wide variety of acts.
- View Grand Canyon - Natural Wonder
- Visit Hoover Dam
- Enjoy 'V' Show
Today morning we proceed to Los Angeles by coach. It’s time now to say goodbye! Women’s Special West Coast Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Los Angeles Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, Women’s Special West Coast Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can leave from Las Vegas Hotel or they can be dropped at Los Angeles Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Women’s Special West Coast Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all Women's Special Tour guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Warm and sunny in summers, cool in winters
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Las Vegas //Las Vegas - San Francisco// Los Angeles - Mumbai
- We use combination of Airlines like Turkish Airline /Qatar Airways / Emirates / Cathay Pacific etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- Children whose parents are not accompanying them on tour, require to carry an NOC from their parents / guardian
Link to Visa Documents: United States : https://bit.ly/2lIUxyJ
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour