Women's Special Vienna Prague Budapest BratislavaEUWV
per person on twin sharing
How many reasons to choose Veena World? Endless!
Why travel with Veena World
Select departure city, dates & add guest to book your tour
As seats fill, prices increase! So book today!
Select departure city (1)
All departure date (1)
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable on GST inclusive price for international.
Add guests (Max 6 guests at a time)
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Mumbai to Mumbai tour guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Budapest - also called the 'Little Paris' of Europe. Upon arrival in the afternoon, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city. Today we enjoy Danube river cruise and admire the beauty of the Danube River - the magnificent scenic divider and connector of Buda and Pest.
Today we explore Budapest city, we see Heroes' Square – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the main squares in Budapest, stands in honour and memory of the great leaders in Hungary's history, Fishermen's Bastion - a fairy-tale castle on the Buda side of the city, is a lookout point which offers stunning panorama of Budapest, the historic Matthias Church – a Roman Catholic church, Gellert hill – a 235 m high hill overlooking the Danube River, Parliament house – a magnificent example of Neo-Gothic architecture, is the seat of the National Assembly of Hungary, Royal palace – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, also known as the Buda Castle, is the historical castle and palace complex of the Hungarian kings, the famous chain bridge on the Danube River - first permanent suspension bridge which connected Buda and Pest. Later we have free time for shopping at Vaci Street.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Budapest – Bratislava (1N)
Today we proceed to Bratislava – The Capital of the Slovak Republic. Also referred to as the Beauty on the Danube. Upon arrival we explore Bratislava city, we see Old Town - an historic centre of Bratislava with cobbled streets, colourful pastel buildings and narrow pathways, St Martins Cathedral - Gothic church from the 15th century and the former coronation church, St Michael Tower- also known as Michael's Gate, is the only city gate that has been preserved of the medieval fortifications and ranks among the oldest town buildings. Later we drive through Most SNP - a road bridge over the river Danube. Commonly referred to as the UFO Bridge. In the afternoon, we visit Bratislava Castle – Visible from all over the city, the grand Renaissance palace dates back to the 16th century and now houses the Museum of History.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Soft drink during Bratislava city tour
Bratislava – Vienna (1N)
Today we proceed to Vienna – Capital of Austria, is one of the most visited cities of Europe. Upon arrival we visit Schonbrunn Palace – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, an 18th century Baroque palace was the main summer residence of the Habsburg rulers and is one of the most important architectural, cultural, and historic monuments in the country. Later we explore Vienna city, we see Opera House - one of the finest Opera Houses in the world, Parliament Building - the monumental neoclassical building is the seat of the Austrian Parliament, City Hall – Neo-Gothic building that serves as the city's administrative centre, Hofburg Palace – the former principal imperial palace of the Habsburg dynasty rulers and today serves as the official residence and workplace of the President of Austria, Heldenplatz - a public square and Ring Boulevard – also known as Ringstrasse, is a circular boulevard that surrounds Vienna's historical centre.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Vienna – Brno – Prague (2N)
Today we proceed to Brno - second largest city of Czech Republic after Prague. It has a long and rich history that dates back as far as prehistoric times. Upon arrival we explore Brno city, we see Freedom Square - Brno’s most significant square, Church of St. James – a 13th century Late Gothic church, Moravian Square - One of the largest squares in Brno, Mahen Theatre – it was the first theatre in continental Europe with fully electric lighting. Later we proceed to Prague – also known as the ‘City of a Hundred Spires’, is the capital of Czech Republic.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Ice cream during Vienna to Prague journey
Today we explore Prague city, we see Hradcany Castle - one of the biggest caste in the world. Built in 9th century and is the official office of the President of the Czech Republic, Cathedral of St. Vitus - a Roman Catholic metropolitan cathedral in Prague and is the seat of the Archbishop of Prague, Astronomical Clock - the most striking aspects of the clock are the moving 12 Apostles sculptures carved out of wood, Old Town Square - an historic square in the Old Town quarter of Prague, Charles Bridge - a stone Gothic bridge that crosses Vltava river and connects the Old Town and Lesser Town. Later we visit Terezin concentration camp - a poignant piece of World War II history and one the largest concentration camps in the Czech Republic. In the evening we enjoy Cruise on the river Vltava and admire the spectacular view of Prague.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Prague – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will proceed to Prague Airport as per the morning scheduled group flight departure time and start their return journey back home.
All tours are available for fully vaccinated guests (Both doses of Covishield with 15 days cooling off period post the 2nd dose) and are subject to government directives/orders, airline connectivity and visa regulations.
All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), certificate of full vaccination, web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Best facilities with no added cost.
Departure & Arrival
Note: Flight details are tentative only. The airline, departure, arrival times and routing may change.
Hotel details are tentative only. The hotel or place of accommodation may change.
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 60 years of age
- Govt. Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Tax collected at source (TCS) applicable at 5% on tour price if PAN & Aadhaar is provided else it will be 10% of tour price
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 61years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, insurance, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Prague // Budapest - Mumbai.
- We use combination of Airlines like Kuwait Airways/Oman Air/Qatar Airways/Ethihad/Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!
Need to upgrade to business or first class? Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
You can select the prime seat(s) in your coach at an additional cost. Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.