Women's Special Sri Lanka
Scheduled Departure City
Sri Lanka - Jewel of Indian Ocean! Ladies... Its time to visit the island country and marvel at the natural beauty of its tranquil beaches, scenic tea plantations, colorful temples and rich culture. Relax, enjoy and have the time of your life as we visit India's neighbour in the south - Sri Lanka!
- Enjoy 7 days, 10 cities on the island of Lanka
- Visit the Golden Temple of Dambulla
- The iconic Sigiriya Rock Fortress (Lion Rock)
- Temple of the Buddha Tooth Relic at Kandy
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Explore the spice gardens of Matale
- Variety of Orchids at Peradeniya Botanical Gardens
- 100 year old clock tower at Colombo
- Witness Sri Lankan traditional dance at Kandy
- Anjaneyar (Hanuman) temple of Ramayana Trail
- Visit Bandaranaike International Conference Hall
- Kelaniya shrine for Ravana's brother – Bibhishana
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Coaches for road journeys in Sri Lanka
- Prime seat availability in coaches in Sri Lanka
Central Park occupies 843 acres, which is even larger than the size of small countries such as Vatican City and Monaco
Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel
The architect of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, was also the architect behind the iconic, 'Statue of Liberty' at New York
The water flow in Niagara Falls came to a complete standstill in 1848, due to an ice jam which blocked the flow of water
The historic city where the United States Declaration of Independence was signed and home to the famous Liberty Bell!
Veena World Moments
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- Guests travelling on the international tours, will be couriered their snacks hamper at their residence or any other address they prefer. Guests can also collect their snacks hamper from the nearest Veena World sales office/ the preferred sales office/ key sales partner office or where they have booked their tour
- Hot & humid For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Proper passport with min 6 months validity from the date of departure along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa.
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour.
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Passport pouch & Travel Insurance
- Snack Hamper
- Universal Adaptor
Link to Visa Documents: Sri Lanka : http://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa/
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.You need not worry about paying the single supplement charges, even if you are joining the tour solo. Veena World gives you a Guaranteed Twin Sharing on your hotel accommodation for Women’s Special Tours. But, in case you need a single occupancy, that can always be made available.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
You may also like
- Starts From
Women's Special Sri Lanka Maldives
Destination Highlights (0)
- Add toCompare
- Whishlist Add to Whishlist
- Send Enquiry
- Starts From