Women’s Special Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, Women’s Special Tour guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Singapore – Southeast Asia's most modern and fastest growing city. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Women’s Special Tour guests will directly join at Singapore Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Women’s Special Tour guests who have already reached Singapore can meet the scheduled group at Singapore hotel as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all Women’s Special Tour guests for Airport formalities and proceed to explore Singapore city, we see Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road, Swissotel the Stamford - the tallest hotel in Singapore, Parliament House, The Esplanade and take a Photo stop at Merlion – Symbol of Singapore, followed by a Bum Boat ride in Singapore River which gives us breath-taking views of contemporary architecture and iconic skylines. In the evening, we take a Night Safari to experience a close encounter with the wild animals. We take a Tram ride which takes us through the 7 geographical zones. Later we enjoy dinner amidst the natural environment of Night Safari.
- Singapore city tour and sightseeing
- Photostop at Merlion
- Take a Bum boat ride in Singapore Bay
- Enjoy Night Safari & Tram Ride
Today we enjoy a Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island where we experience the thrills of Luge Ride with Sky ride. We also visit Images of Singapore, Madame Tussauds wax museum and 4D Marvel show. Then we visit Observation deck of Marina Bay Sands Sky Park which gives us panoramic views of the Singapore city, followed by a visit to Gardens by the bay – Flower dome - the largest glass greenhouse in the world.
- Cable car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island
- Images of Singapore & Madame Tussauds
- Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck
- Gardens by the Bay - Flower Dome
Today we visit Universal studios which offers excitement, thrills and unlimited entertainment. Experience thrilling shows and attractions like Light Camera Action, Transformer, Accelerator ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Water world, Jurassic Park, Madagascar - A Crate Adventure, Donkey live, Shrek 4D adventure, Flying Dragon, etc. Later we visit Asia’s biggest SEA Aquarium which houses the rare species of the marine world. Then we take a mono-rail ride. In the evening we get entertained by a spectacular light and water show - 'Wings of Time'. Note: For the adventure lovers those who wants to do more rides, Universal Studios has Fast Pass service available at the entrance at an additional cost.
- Enjoy your day at Universal studios
- Visit Asia's biggest aquarium
- Enjoy Light and Water show - Wings of Time at Sentosa
Today we travel to Kuala Lumpur by coach. Upon arrival, we explore Putrajaya - a planned city, which serves as the Federal Administrative Centre of Malaysia. Later we explore Kuala Lumpur city, we see the King's Palace, Dataran Merdeka Square, National Mosque, Cricket Field and High Court Building, followed by a visit to Observatory Deck of the K. L. Tower which gives a marvellous view of the city.
- Kuala Lumpur city tour and sightseeing
- K.L. Tower Observatory Deck
Today we take a photo stop at the backdrop of Malaysia’s famous landmark – Petronas Twin Towers located above Suria KLCC Centre. Later we proceed to Genting Highlands by one of the longest and fastest Cable Cars of South East Asia. Upon arrival, we explore this world famous entertainment capital, which is also known for its Casinos. In the evening, we proceed to Kuala Lumpur. En route we visit Batu Caves – The famous Karthik Swamy Temple.
- Photo stop at Petronas Twin tower
- Cable car ride to Genting Highlands
- Visit Batu caves
Today we travel from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok by flight. Upon arrival, we proceed to Pattaya. In the evening, we enjoy the famous cabaret show - Alcazar Show.
- The fascinating Alcazar Show
Today we visit Coral Island by speed boat ride. Here we enjoy parasailing and glass bottom boat ride - to see colourful underwater life. You also get a chance to enjoy various adventure water sport activities like banana boat, water scooter, underwater sea walk etc. on your own. Later we visit Nong Nooch Village - a beautifully landscaped park with numerous photo opportunities. In the evening, we relax ourselves with Scientific Thai massage.
- Enjoy water sports at Coral Island
- Explore Nong Nooch Village
- Relax with Scientific Thai Massage
Today we visit the tallest building in Pattaya - Pattaya Tower and experience Speed Shuttle/ Sky Shuttle/ Tower Jump which gives a breath-taking view of the city. Later we proceed to Bangkok. En route, we visit Gems Gallery where we witness a spectacular show in light and sound presentation of the glittering world of gems and enjoy shopping of precious stones.
- Visit Pattaya's tallest building - Pattaya Tower
- World's largest Gems Gallery
Today we explore Bangkok city, we visit ‘Wat-Pho’ – the temple of the Reclining Buddha and Principle Buddha and ‘Wat Traimit’ – the temple of the Golden Buddha, followed by free time for shopping at Indra Market. In the evening, let’s gather together on the Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise and have a memorable evening with music and dance, let’s celebrate!
- Wat Pho - Temple of Reclining Buddha & Principle Buddha
- Wat Traimit - Temple of Golden Buddha
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
Today we visit Safari World – an open zoo where visitors can marvel at the animals living in their natural habitat. Followed by a visit to Marine Park which houses a variety of exotic marine animals. We also enjoy shows like Orang Utang Monkey Kick Boxing Show, Cowboy Stunt Show, Sea Lion Show, and Dolphin Show. Queens, get ready for more fun today! Dress up in your best clothes and flaunt your style! Enjoy the Gala Evening with Fashion Show! Fulfil your long time wish of walking the ramp. You never know, the crown may be yours! Veena Patil joins you on this fun-filled evening.
- Safari World & Marine Park
Today we have free time for shopping at MBK. It’s time now to say goodbye! Women’s Special Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Bangkok Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing Airport Formalities Women’s Special Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Women’s Special Tour guests can be dropped at Bangkok Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Women’s Special Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful destinations and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a Heavy heart as the golden days of Senior’s Special Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all Women’s Special Tour guests a very blissful and successful life ahead. Note: Guests who have taken Pre or Post tour holiday will be guided by Veena World Customized Holiday team with regards to their Joining & Leaving spots for South East Tour.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Our Traveller Reviews
Women's Special Singapore Thailand Malaysia
I had planned my very first international tour through Veena world ladies special on 26th November 2017.I am really thankful towards Veena world for giving such an amazing opportunity for the ladies to explore the world.When the trip was planned we were worried thinking how will we manage to survive 11 days, but then we were also blessed with a superman tour manager our own Alok Lokhande an excellent well planned,exceptionally well mannered, respectful, helpfull words are really less to describe about him.In the entire tour we didn't feel like if we were traveling with some unknown man, we all were very much comfortable with Mr.Alokh like our own family member.He didn't showed any hesitation for any query, everything was explained to us in a perfect way which we could follow in the entire tour there were no chaosread more
Ms Reshma NairNov 27, 2017
Veena World Moments
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees for the visa processed from India *(excludes Thailand)
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- In Thailand tours visa fee is not included in the tour price, as it is free as of now
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Warm & humid with tropical rains, unexpected showers during the day
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Singapore// Kuala Lumpur - Bangkok//Bangkok - Mumbai
- We use combination of Airlines like Bangkok Airways,Air India, Air Asia, Thai Airways, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- As per the immigration authority of Thailand, it is mandatory to carry adequate finances equivalent to 10,000 Baht per person or 20,000 Baht per family in the form of cash/credit card, as a security amount.
- Thailand visa can be done in India or On-Arrival at Thailand. To process your visa our visa representative will get in touch with you for document requirements.
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the Tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
- You need not worry about paying the single supplement charges, even if you are joining the tour solo. Veena World gives you a Guaranteed Twin Sharing on your hotel accommodation for Women’s Special Tours. But in case you need a single occupancy that can always be made available.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour