‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will arrive at Bagdogra Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Gangtok. In the evening we enjoy a short Meet & Greet session.
I-Fly Tour means tours inclusive of to-and-fro air-tickets.
- Welcome to Gangtok. Your Veena World tour begins.
Today we visit Ranka Monastery, Banjhakri Waterfalls, enjoy rope way ride, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology and Flower exhibition show. Later we visit Dordul Chorten Monastery - experince the Chanting by Bhuddhist Monk (Subject to permission). We then visit Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok. Today get a chance to wear Traditional Attire. We visit Tashi View Point to capture amazing Himalayan views. In the evening we have free time for shopping.
Today we visit Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir – a holy shrine honouring Indian army soldier, folk hero and saint Baba Harbhajan Singh. Later we visit Tsomgo Lake – a high altitude scenic lake considered to be sacred by the Sikkimese. Also enjoy Yak ride at Tsomgo Lake.
Note: Foreigners and NRI's are restricted to visit Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir as per Government regulations.
Today Proceed Ravangla – we visit Buddha Park and Tibetian Refugee Centre. Later proceed to Namchi to visit the Chardham Temple, Sandruptse Monastery to view the 135ft Guru Padmasambhava statue.
Today we proceed to Darjeeling. En route we enjoy rafting at Teesta River. Upon arrival in Darjeeling we visit Mahakal Temple & enjoy sunset from Darjeeling Observatory hill.
Today early morning we visit Tiger Hill to enjoy sunrise on the Kanchenjunga Ranges. Later we visit Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda and enjoy Darjeeling Colonial Tour – St. Andrews Church, Darjeeling Gymkhana Club, Post Office, Clock Tower, Planter's Club. Visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (HMI) Zoological Park and Tensingh Rock. We also visit the Happy Valley Tea Estate where you can click photos in the tea garden as well as taste local Darjeeling Tea, also Get a chance to wear Traditional Attire. Free time for shopping. In the evening, we enjoy bonfire.
Today we enjoy Joy Ride (Toy Train) from Darjeeling to Ghoom. Later we visit Batasia loop & Ghoom Monastery. Enjoy boating at Mirik Lake, Indo-Nepal border to view Manebhajan & mountains, shopping at Pashupati Nagar Market near Indo – Nepal Border
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will proceed to Bagdogra airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home. Tour Concludes.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
For tour departures in the month of Feb-Mar 2021, small vehicles will be used based on 4 guests in one vehicle. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
- Veena World tour which started Gangtok ends here.
|Departure & Arrival||Transport|
06 Mar | 06:25 AM
06 Mar | 09:35 AM
06 Mar | 10:10 AM
06 Mar | 11:20 AM
13 Mar | 12:00 PM
13 Mar | 15:30 PM
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Gangtok - India||Golden crest/ Hotel Suhim Portico/ TBA - Gangtok /or similar||06 Mar - 10 Mar|
|Darjeeling - India||hotel viceroy/ R.J. Resort/ TBA /or similar||10 Mar - 12 Mar|
|Siliguri - India||Lemon Tree Hotel/ TBA - Siliguri/ Treebo Tryst Blue mountain /or similar||12 Mar - 13 Mar|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Bagdogra Airport||Bagdogra Airport|
Women's Special Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok
- AdultsAbove 18 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c small vehicle / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C Small Vehicle - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- 2 Passport size photographs for all guests
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Driving License
- CHILD 5- 11 years: Passport / Birth certificate
- CHILD 2- 4 years: Passport / Birth certificate
- For Infants - Birth Certificate and Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour