Reykjavik (2 Nights)
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Reykjavik – located on the coast of Iceland, is the capital and largest city of Iceland.
Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city.
Today we explore Reykjavik city, we see Sun Voyager - a dreamboat, an ode to the sun. It symbolizes the promise of undiscovered territory, a dream of hope, progress and freedom. Harpa concert hall - an award-winning building situated at the old harbour, City Hall - houses the offices of the mayor of Reykjavík and a large 3D map of Iceland, Parliament House - a classical 19th century structure which houses the Icelandic parliament, Hallgrimskirkja Church - both a parish church and a national sanctuary in Iceland. It is the largest church in Iceland. Later we visit Flyover Iceland- The ultimate flying ride with motion seating and a wraparound screen, simulating flight over mountains & glacier. Aurora Show and Perlan water tank- which explains the Northern Lights in an interactive movie version. Also the Dome that gives 360-degree bird eye view of the city.
- Sun Voyager
- Harpa concert hall
- Parliament House
- Hallgrimskirkja Church
- Flyover Iceland
- Aurora Show and Perlan water tank
Reykjavik – Golden Circle Tour – Reykjavik
Today we take the Golden Circle Tour. Here we visit Thingvellir National Park - a UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to the rift valley between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates and the site of the ancient Icelandic parliament. Later we visit Geysir - home to the Littli Geysir & the great Strokkur Geyser which erupts about every 8 Minutes, Gullfoss Waterfall - one of the most impressive waterfall in Europe that falls in two folds. In further we proceed back to Reykjavik. Upon arrival we visit Fridheimar Tomato Farm- where Tomatoes are grown in Green house using the Geo-Thermal Heat from the ground.
- Thingvellir National Park
- Gullfoss Waterfall
- Fridheimar Tomato Farm
- Littli Geysir & the great Strokkur Geyser
Reykjavik – Akureyri (2 Nights)
Today we proceed to Akureyri - Capital of North Iceland, is Iceland’s second largest town. En route we take a photo stop at Glaumbaer Museum and pass through various landscapes and Turf farmhouses. Upon arrival we explore Akureyri city, we see the Church - a prominent Lutheran church, it contains a notably large 3200-pipe organ, a beautiful Fjord water front area, Old town - the oldest part of the town which is home to many of the museums and historic buildings, Pedestrian Street – along this street we can find restaurants, independent coffee shops, various stores, and hotels. Tonight we go for a Northern Lights Hunting- A real miracle and the pearl of the northern land – Aurora Borealis, a fascinating adventure in pursuit of an exceptional natural phenomenon.
- Akureyri Church
- Old town
- Fjord water front
- Pedestrian Street
- Northern Lights Hunting
Akureyri – Whale Watching – Diamond Circle – Akureyri
Today we enjoy Whale watching cruise which offers the chance to spot humpback whales, mink whales, white-beaked dolphins, and more. Later we proceed to North Iceland’s most famous Diamond Circle tour which uncovers the natural beauty of the utterly unique landscape of Northern Iceland. Our first stop is at Godadoss waterfall- the famous 'Waterfall of the Gods', Lake Myvatn- one of Iceland's most interesting regions with fantastic volcanic formation, geothermal activity and lake itself. Further we see Dimmuborgir lava formations and Skutustadur pseudocrates – this area is composed of various volcanic caves and rock formations, craters, reminiscent of an ancient collapsed citadel. Followed by a visit to the amazing boiling mud pools and steam vents of Namaskard, and the Krafia area, where a series of volcanic eruptions took place from 1975-1984, Later We take a walk at the fantastic volcanic formations of Craters (Caldera) called Dimmuborgir lava formations and also a look at the Skutustadur pseudocrates. In the evening proceed back to Akureyri.
- Whale watching cruise
- Diamond Circle tour
- Godadoss waterfall
- Lake Myvatn
- Dimmuborgir lava formations
Akureyri – Into The Glacier – Borgarnes (2 Nights)
Today we visit Deildartunguhver Hot spring - the highest flowing hot spring in Europe and is widely known for its rapid flow rate of 180 litres (380 pints) per second, Hraunfossar waterfall - a series of beautiful waterfalls formed by rivulets streaming out of the Hallmundarhraun lava field, Barnafoss waterfall - a rapid waterfall in West Iceland. Later we visit Langjokull Glacier - the second largest glacier in Iceland. Here we visit the unique manmade Ice tunnel - 1200 meters above sea level and take guided tour by monster truck through the glacier Cap. In the evening we proceed to Borgarnes
- Deildartunguhver Hot spring
- Hraunfossar waterfall
- Barnafoss waterfall
- Langjokull Glacier
Borgarnes – Snaefellsnes Peninsula – Lava Cave – Borgarnes
Today we enjoy a scenic route to Borgarfjörður. After entering Snæfellsnes peninsula, we get a chance to spot local wildlife at the beach which is home to a seal colony and variety of sea birds. Next is a visit to the idyllic Arnarstapi village where we will take a walk to view the extraordinary landscape along the precipitous shoreline. Further we visit the small village of Hellnar- the area all around the glacier which contains hundreds of lava tubes. We then visit Vatnshellir Cave- The 8000-year-old lava tube reaches over 200 meters and goes 35 meters below the surface.
Later we visit Grundarfjörður is home to one of the peninsula’s most iconic and photographed landmarks, the symmetrical mountain Kirkjufell that towers 1500 ft. up from the shoreline.
- Snæfellsnes peninsula
- Arnarstapi village
- Hellnar Village
- Vatnshellir Cave
Borgarnes – Seljalandsfoss – Skogafoss – Black sand Beach – Vik (2 Nights)
Today we proceed towards South Iceland and visit the first location of Gerua fame waterfall Seljalandsfoss- here we enjoy a walking trail behind the waterfall. After this, we will visit Skogafoss- where on a bright sunny day at least 2 rainbows are visible at a time. In the afternoon we proceed towards Reynisfjara - BLACK SAND BEACH one of its only kind in the world, where we see the Rock apostles in the ocean & also Basalt Rock columns and cave formation at the beach. Further we visit the Solheimasandur – Plane wreck location- It is one of the well-known locations from the Gerua song. Tonight we again try our luck and go for chasing the Northern Lights
- Reynisfjara- Black Sand Beach
- Plane wreck location
- Chasing the Northern Lights
Vik – Skaftafell National park – Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon – Vik
Today we visit two of the most beautiful places in Iceland - Skaftafell National Park and Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon.
We start our day with Skaftafell National Park- which is a magnificent area. The birch forest is like an oasis surrounded by the enormous tongues of the Vatnajökull glacier and the sands of Skeiðarárasandur. Then we continue east in order to reach the glacier lagoon Jökulsárlón, one of the most spectacular sights in Iceland. Enormous icebergs constantly break off the glacier into the lagoon, melting slowly as they drift towards the sea nearby. Here we will take photo-stop and walk around the lagoon to enjoy this amazing landscape. May to November we enjoy an Amphibian boat Ride at this Lagoon (Subject to weather condition). Opposite to the lagoon we visit Diamond Beach- a black volcanic sand beach where icebergs from the Breidamerkurjokull glacier drift ashore.
- Skaftafell National Park
- Vatnajökull glacier
- Jökulsárlón glacier
- Diamond Beach
Vik – Blue Blue Lagoon – Reykjavik (1 Nights)
Today we Proceed to Reykjavik en route we enjoy Live Lava Show. Upon arrival we visit we visit Blue Lagoon - a geothermal spa and is set in the middle of the black lava field
- Lava Show
- Blue Lagoon
Reykjavik – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will proceed to Keflavik Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time and start their return journey back home.
Please Note :
All tours are available for fully vaccinated guests (Both doses of Covishield with 15 days cooling off period post the 2nd dose) and are subject to government directives/orders, airline connectivity and visa regulations.
All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), certificate of full vaccination, web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Reykjavik - Iceland||Fosshotel Lind/ Skuggi Hotel/ To Be Advised /or similar||21 Nov - 23 Nov|
|Akureyri - Iceland||Hotel Kjarnalundur/ TBA 1/ TBA 2 /or similar||23 Nov - 25 Nov|
|Borgarnes - Iceland||Hotel Borgarnes/ TBA 1/ TBA 2 /or similar||25 Nov - 27 Nov|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Mumbai||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Mumbai|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Keflavik Airport or Hotel||Keflavik Airport or Hotel|
Women's Special Iceland Northern Lights
- AdultsAbove 18 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Tax collected at source (TCS) applicable at 5% on tour price if PAN & Aadhar is provided else it will be 10% of tour price
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Cost of COVID 19 PCR tests (Departure & Arrival)
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Keflavik// Keflavik - Mumbai
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||85%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals will be provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour