Women's Special Greece Turkey
Scheduled Departure City
Welcome to Greece! A spectacularly beautiful country that is home to crystal clear blue waters, scenic islands, white sandy beaches and a simple yet profound culture that reflects in the sights and people of this country. Enjoy an amazing tour that takes us on a journey of this charming destination! Turkey is the land of surreal landscapes, great cities, ancient historical empires and delectable cuisine that will leave you wanting for more! Explore the wondrous cave formations of Cappadocia and the white terraces of Pamukkale. Discover rich culture and experience a slice of Turkey on this tour!
- 2 Countries and 7 historic cities in 12 days
- Explore 'Acropolis Site & Museum' in Athens
- The world famous 'Blue Dome of Santorini'
- Saronic Cruise of Aegina, Poros & Hydra islands
- Explore nature's miraculous wonder - Cappadocia
- Visit the famous 'Hagia Sofia Museum' in Istanbul
- The natural site of Pamukkale a.k.a Cotton Castle
- The Grand Bazaar, world's largest covered market
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Post Tour Holidays
Stitch a chance to travel again, with an additional travel to a new place!
Select one of the tours before check out & our team will get in touch with you
Your holiday does not have to end here! Extend it with our Post Tour Holiday.
Sneak a Peek!
- Watch the sun go down from Santorini sunset point
- Temple of Olympia Zeus.
- Witness the 'Hadrian's Arch Monument' A scenic & beautiful cruise on Bosphorous Strait
- Visit the Topkapi Palace - Heart of Ottoman Empire
- Visit Devrent & Pasabag Valley in Cappadocia
- Explore ancient city of Hierapolis in Pamukkale
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Long Distance Coaches (LDC) for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
Central Park occupies 843 acres, which is even larger than the size of small countries such as Vatican City and Monaco
Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel
The architect of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, was also the architect behind the iconic, 'Statue of Liberty' at New York
The water flow in Niagara Falls came to a complete standstill in 1848, due to an ice jam which blocked the flow of water
The historic city where the United States Declaration of Independence was signed and home to the famous Liberty Bell!
Veena World Moments
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- Guests travelling on the international tours, will be couriered their snacks hamper at their residence or any other address they prefer. Guests can also collect their snacks hamper from the nearest Veena World sales office/ the preferred sales office/ key sales partner office or where they have booked their tour
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Passport pouch & Passport
- Travel Insurance
- Snack Hamper
- Universal Adaptor
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
You may also like
- Starts From
- Starts From