Explore the largest city of Andhra Pradesh - Vishakhapatnam! Get ready to experience untapped sandy beaches, beautiful parks, historical monuments and the stunning natural beauty of the Araku Valley. This tour also gives us an amazing chance to visit the breathtaking limestone 'Borra Caves'.
- All Meals
- Day 1VIzag
- Day 2VIzag
- Day 3VIzag
VIzag > Borra Caves > Araku Valley > VIzag
- Day 4VIzag
Vizag (3 Nights)
Tour guests will arrive at Vizag airport as per their scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to hotel.
Today we visit Rushikonda Beach - widely known for its golden sands and tidy waves of Bay of Bengal, Shimhachalam Temple - one of the 32 Narasimha temples in Andhra Pradesh, Kailasagiri Park - famous for housing a 40-ft-high statue of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati and INS Kurusura Submarine Museum - The underwater behemoth of Indian Navy which is a "must-visit destination" of Visakhapatnam. Later we visit Dolphin's Nose Lighthouse – a hill between Yarada and Gangavaram Port in Vishakhapatnam which resembles a dolphin’s nose.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea / Coffee / Soft drink during Vizag city Tour.
Vizag – Borra Caves – Araku Valley – Vizag
Today morning we will proceed to Borra Caves - The caves are basically karstic limestone structures extending to a depth of 80 m (considered the deepest cave in India). Later we proceed to Araku Valley – a hill station home to a number of spectacular destinations. Upon arrival, we visit Tribal Museum - depicts the tribal culture of Andhra Pradesh and Ananthagiri Coffee Plantations at Araku - Miles and miles of coffee plantations in the mesmerizing hills of Ananthagiri.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Vizag – Departure
Today morning we visit Ram Krishna Beach - One of the best beaches of Vizag with vast stretch of blue waters and picturesque views, Victory at Sea War Memorial – memorial dedicated to Indian Navy constructed after the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 and Ram Krishna mission.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Vizag airport as per their scheduled flight and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Detailed Tour Price
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Travel Insurance for guests up to 70 years of age
- Hot & humid in Summer
- Cold and pleasant in Winter
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Adhar card/ Driving Liscence/ Voter ID / Passport
- CHILD 5- 11: Adhar card/ School ID / Passport
- CHILD 2- 4: School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
- For Infants - Birth Certificate / Passport & Carry 2 passport sized photographs
- Additional Requirement: 01 Passport size photo on system
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.