Venezuela Colombia Ecuador Panama Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Guayana City – one of the newest cities in country constructed in 1961 as a new economic centre for the interior of Venezuela. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Guayana City Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Venezuela can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all Venezuela Colombia Ecuador Panama Tour guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city. In the evening, all Veena World Tour guests will have a short Meet & Greet session.
Today we travel to Canaima by flight. Upon arrival we proceed to Canaima National Park – home to world’s highest waterfall and known for its breath-taking collection of rivers, woods, and abundant savanna. Here we take a motorized canoe ride to visit Angel Falls – world's highest uninterrupted waterfall, the waterfall drops over the edge of the Auyán-tepui Mountain from height of 979 metres. In the afternoon, we visit Orchid Island – a place which offers beautiful view of massive table mountains followed by visit to Salto Sapo – an unique waterfall with path leading behind its water curtain.
- Angel Falls – world's highest uninterrupted waterfall
- Orchid Island
- Salto Sapo
Today we travel Guayana City by flight. Upon arrival we proceed to Llovizna Park – formed by stone walkways connecting the small islands, which boasts lush vegetation and rich wildlife. Here we take a catamaran ride to see the Llovizna Falls – a waterfall on the Caroní River close to its confluence with the Orinoco River. In the evening we have free time to explore Parque la Navidad – Christmas Park in Puerto Ordaz opened on December 2nd 1988.
- Llovizna Park
- Parque la Navidad - Christmas Park in Puerto Ordaz
Today we travel to Cartagena by flight. Cartagena is a popular beach destination on Colombia’s Caribbean coast known for its 16th century walled old town with squares, cobblestone streets and colourful colonial buildings.
Today we explore Cartagena City. We visit Convento de la Popa – a 17th-century convent characterized by graceful stone arcades and an interior courtyard filled with flowers set on top of Mount Popa which provides a panoramic view of city, followed by visit to Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas – a fortress located on the Hill of San Lázaro built during Spanish Colonial era. Later we visit walled old town of Cartagena to see colourful colonial buildings, Clock Monument – the original entrance of the walled old town, Cartagena Cathedral – Spanish-style Catholic basilica built during the 16th & 17th centuries, Plaza Bolivar – Iconic public square surrounded by a historic cathedral, museum & government buildings and the Plaza Domingo – Bustling plaza featuring outdoor restaurants & bars, buskers, vendors & a sculpture by Botero. In the afternoon, we visit Getsemani neighbourhood to see the street art and Bocagrande beach. Here we also get a chance to click pictures with Palenquera fruit sellers. In the evening we have free time for shopping.
- Convento de la Popa
- Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas – a fortress located on the Hill of San Lázaro
- Visit walled old town of Cartagena
- Visit Getsemani neighbourhood to see the street art and Bocagrande beach
Today we travel to Guayaquil by flight. Guayaquil is a most important commercial port of country and known as the Pearl of the Pacific. Upon arrival, we explore Guayaquil City. We visit Seminario Park – also known as the Iguana Park, since dozens of iguanas live in its ornate gardens. Later we see The Metropolitan Cathedral – built in Neo – gothic style between 1924 and 1937, Municipal Palace - an architectural treasure whose modern renaissance style is a mixture of the Doric – Gothic art, Arosemena Passage – crystal domed passage that connects Municipal palace with the avenues Malecon Simon Bolivar and Pichincha, Torre Morisca - The first Public Clock in city dates back to 1800, Fountain of glory – fountain with the sculpture shows an Angel with a trumpet in his hands that symbolize the call to action and the fulfilment of duty and Malecon 2000 – boardwalk overlooking the Guayas River lined with museums, gardens, fountains, shopping malls, restaurants, bars and food courts. In the afternoon, we visit Santa Ana Hill aka Las Penas – the place where Guayaquil was born back in the 16th Century.
- Seminario Park
- Santa Ana Hill aka Las Penas
Today we proceed to Alausi to experience Devils nose train journey – world’s one of the most amazing train journey. In our journey we get off at Sibambe here we have free time for photography. We then enjoy local dance performance. In the afternoon we proceed to Quito – Capital city of Ecuador constructed on the foundations of an ancient Incan city is known for its well-preserved colonial centre, rich with 16th- and 17th-century churches and other structures blending European, Moorish and indigenous styles.
- Devils nose train journey
Today we explore Quito City, we visit UNESCO world heritage listed Colonial centre of Quito to see El Panecillo – is a 200-metre-high hill of volcanic-origin hosting a statue of virgin standing on the globe, The Basilica of the National Vow – largest neo-Gothic basilica in the Americas, Convento de San Francisco - 16th-century Roman Catholic complex which is one of largest historical structures of colonial Latin America. Later we proceed to Mitad Del Mundo – a land north to the city centre of Quito is called as Middle of the World City which highlights the exact location of the Equator. Here we see Equator line crossing along with Intiñan Solar Museum and The Monument to the Equator – 30-meter-tall monument made of iron and concrete built to commemorate the first Geodesic Mission of measuring roundness of earth by French Academy of Sciences. In the evening we visit Otavalo Market – one of the largest and most famous artisan market in South America.
- UNESCO world heritage listed Colonial centre of Quito to see El Panecillo
- visit Otavalo Market – one of the largest and most famous artisan market in South America.
Today we have free time for relaxing and explore surroundings. In the afternoon we travel to Panama City by flight. Panama City is a Central America's most attractive Capital City and a curious blend of old Spain, modern America and the bazaar atmosphere of the East. This lively Latin American city also borders one of Central America's richest rain forests.
Today we visit Panama Canal – an artificial 82 km waterway that connects the Atlantic Ocean with the Pacific. Here we will board Panama Canal Cruise which take us through canal where we learn about how locking system is operated and experience how huge vessels raised above sea level while crossing the canal. Later we visit Miraflores Visitor Center to know more about Canal’s history, biodiversity, and its functioning and international importance in a dynamic and attractive manner.
- Panama Canal
- Miraflores Visitor Center
Today we explore Panama City, we visit Casco Viejo – is the old city’s heart, popular for its lively dining and nightlife scene, here we see Plaza Bolivar – small plaza surrounded by 19th-century architecture and is one of the most pleasant places in Casco Viejo, Plaza Catedral – also known as Plaza Independencia is a main square where country’s independence from both Spain and Colombia were celebrated, Plaza de Francia – designed by Leonardo de Villanueva and is dedicated to the French effort to build the Panama canal and Plaza Tomas Herrera – Park area in old town of city covered by many trees, open spaces and relaxing benches. Later we visit Café Coca Cola – oldest cafe in Panama City and has fed famous visitors like Che Guevara. It’s time now to say goodbye! Venezuela Colombia Ecuador Panama (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Panama City Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, Venezuela Colombia Ecuador Panama Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can leave from Panama City Hotel or they can be dropped at Panama City Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
- Explore Panama City
- Visit Café Coca Cola – oldest cafe in Panama City and has fed famous visitors like Che Guevara.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa and Yellow fever vaccination.
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- Children whose parents are not accompanying them on tour, require to carry an NOC from their parents / guardian
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card For Debit / Credit Card payment additional 0.50 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Yellow fever vaccination is required
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour