USA Canada East Coast Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Chicago – a multicultural city among the largest cities in the U.S. situated on Lake Michigan in Illinois, famed for its bold architecture, Art Deco, Neo-Classical, Gothic Towers and tallest modern-day skyscrapers. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Chicago Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached USA can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all USA Canada East Coast Tour guests for airport formalities and we proceed to city. In the afternoon, we visit Lake Michigan Waterfront and enjoy Chicago Architecture Boat Tour – a unique and breath-taking way to explore Chicago and discover hidden architectural gems among the city’s renowned landmarks, while cruising along the Chicago River. Later we explore Chicago City, We pass by Swami Vivekanand Way and Michigan Avenue – is a north-South street in Chicago followed by a visit to Buckingham Fountain – a stunning sculptural fountain in Grant Park is one of the largest fountains in the world, the design of the fountain is based on the 'Bassin de Latone' at the Versailles Palace. We then visit Cloud Gate also known as The Bean – a large public sculpture that was unveiled at the opening of Millennium Park in 2004 sculptured by Indian-born British artist Sir Anish Kapoor. In the evening, all Veena World Tour guests will have a short Meet & Greet session.
- Enjoy Chicago Architecture Boat Tour
- Visit Cloud Gate - The Bean
- Visit Lake Michigan water front
Today we proceed to Detroit – historic heart of the American automotive industry and nicknamed as Motor City of United states. Upon arrival, we visit Ford Rouge Factory. Here we enjoy guided tour to get an inside look at making of America’s most iconic Car Brand. Later we explore Henry Ford Museum – large history museum complex and a National Historic Landmark. The museum collection contains the presidential limousine of John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln's chair from Ford's Theatre, Thomas Edison's laboratory, the Wright Brothers' bicycle shop, the Rosa Parks bus, and many other historical exhibits.
- Visit Henry Ford Museum
Today we proceed to Niagara Falls - Natural Wonder of the World and a dream of every person on the Earth to visit it. En route we explore Toronto City - a multicultural city and the capital of Ontario also famous as Canada’s financial and commercial centre. Here we see, we see CN Tower - defining the Toronto skyline at 553.33m and Canada’s most recognizable and celebrated icon, Ethnic Neighbourhoods – embracing Chinatown, Greektown, Little Italy, Little India, Koreatown, Portugal Village etc., the University of Toronto - amongst the world's most prestigious universities and Legislature Building.
- Explore Toronto City
Get up close and personal with Canada’s most memorable experience! Today, we enjoy 'Horn blower' boat ride and get an opportunity to see the three falls – Canadian Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls (Subject to Operation) to view the Niagara Falls. Afterwards we experience the Journey behind the Falls that offers an unique view of the Falls from below and behind. Descend 150 ft. by elevator, where a short tunnel gives access to two outdoor observation decks and two portals located directly behind the Falls. Later, visit the Skylon Tower – an observation tower, 775 ft. above Niagara Falls gorge that overlooks both the American Falls, New York, the larger Horseshoe Falls, and Ontario from the Canadian side of the Niagara River. In the evening witness the illumination where Niagara Falls is transformed into an incredible, multi-coloured water and light masterpiece.
- Enjoy Horn Blower Cruise to view Niagara Falls
- Visit the Skylon Tower
Today we proceed to Montreal - a big, busy, exhilarating city. En route we will enjoy 1000 Island Cruise at Kingston – a premiere sightseeing cruise is a perfect way to explore the scenery that has made the region famous throughout the world. Upon arrival, we explore the Ottawa city and see Notre Dame - a Roman Catholic minor basilica which was designated as a National Historic Site of Canada in 1990, Centennial Flame - commemorates Canada's 100th anniversary as a Confederation is a major feature on the Parliament Hill grounds, the Parliament Building - is the home of the Parliament of Canada and has architectural elements of national symbolic importance, Embassy District, the Rideau Canal – is the world's largest skating rink and a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Peace Tower Monument.
- Enjoy 1000 Island Cruise
- Explore the Ottawa city
Today we have full day excursion to Quebec City – situated on banks of St. Lawrence River and known for its classical architecture and a distinctive European culture. Upon arrival we explore Quebec city, we see the Parliament Buildings, the Citadel - also known as La Citadelle, is an active military installation and the secondary official residence of both the Canadian monarch and the Governor General of Canada, Chateau Frontenac, The Plains of Abraham - was created in 1908 to mark the 300th anniversary of the founding of Québec, Place d'Armes and the Upper and Lower Towns - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Later we take Furnicular to visit the Old Town. In the afternoon, we visit the maple farm factory.
- Funicular Ride to Old Town
- Visit the maple farm factory
Today we explore Montreal City, we see Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-Cathedral - oldest church in Canada, Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal – a Roman Catholic minor basilica and national shrine of Canada. Later we visit Montreal Olympic stadium, followed by visit to Montreal Botanical Garden – one of most important garden in the world sprawling over 190 acres land and comprised of The Chinese Garden. The Japanese Garden, The First Nations Garden and The Alpine Garden. In the afternoon we proceed to Boston – Capital of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and site for many important Historical events in American Revolution. En route we pass by North Beach Park of Burlington.
- Visit Montreal Olympic Stadium
Today we explore Boston city, we enjoy guided tour of world famous Harvard University, followed by visit to Harvard campus museum – which features huge collection of Historical Scientific Instruments. Later we take a photo stop at backdrop of Iconic Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). In the afternoon, we enjoy a walking tour along the freedom Trail - a 2.5-mile-long path through downtown Boston that passes by 16 locations significant to the history of the United States, Beacon Hill – known as one of Boston’s most picturesque areas, is a hill with steep streets lined with Federal-style and Victorian brick row houses lit by antique lanterns and Griffin’s Warf – place well known for historical event of Boston Tea Party.
- Visit Harvard University
- Enjoy walking tour of Freedom Trail and the cobblestone streets of Beacon Hill
Today we proceed New York - the most loved city as well as major commercial, financial and cultural centre of the world, also known as Big Apple. En route we drive past Rhode Island – smallest state in US known for its sandy shores and seaside colonial town. Upon arrival we visit Central Park - a welcome oasis in this hectic city, a largest and most visited park in United States that boasts several lakes, theatres, fountains and many more facilities. We then pass by 5th Avenue – High-end luxury shopping street.
- Visit Rhode Island
- Visit Central Park
Today we take a ferry ride to Liberty Island and visit the Statue of Liberty – a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbour. This copper statue was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the people of the United States. It is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. This statue was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Bartholdi and its metal framework by Gustave Eiffel. In the evening, we take a stroll around Times Square – A Major commercial intersection, tourist destination and a hub of Broadway theatres in the Midtown Manhattan known for its big, bright, unforgettable arena with flashing neon lights and giant digital billboards.
- Visit Statue of Liberty
- Stroll around at Times Square
Today we visit the Observatory deck of One World Trade Center – the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere that gives panoramic views of New York City and see National September 11 Memorial – a national tribute to honour the lives lost in September 11, 2001 attacks on Twin Towers. Later we explore New York City, we visit Charging Bull – Symbol of the American Stock Market, Brooklyn Bridge – a suspension bridge on East River connecting Manhattan and Brooklyn in New York and Rockefeller centre – a national historic landmark in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. Then we see Wall Street – an eight-block-long street with banks and securities traders that drive the American financial system and pass by Manhattan Bridge, Trump Tower and United Nations Headquarters. It’s time now to say goodbye! USA Canada East Coast Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to New York Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, USA Canada East Coast Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can leave from New York Hotel or they can be dropped at New York Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the USA Canada East Coast Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
- Enjoy Panoramic view of NY City from World One Observatory
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Warm and sunny in summers, cool in winters
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Chicago// New York -Mumbai
- We use combination of Airlines like Etihad /Qatar Airways / Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- Children whose parents are not accompanying them on tour, require to carry an NOC from their parents / guardian
Link to Visa Documents: United States : https://bit.ly/2lIUxyJ, Canada : https://bit.ly/2NlEHH6
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour