The Canadian Rockies mountainous region is home to several alpine lakes, diverse wildlife and outdoor recreational sites. Get a chance to witness the natural splendor of the 'Rockies' on a unique journey of VIA Rail and explore the picturesque cities of Vancouver, Jasper and Banff on this tour.
- Giant Niagara Falls
- Famous CN Tower
- VIA RAIL train to Ottawa and Montreal
- Helicopter ride or Zip line in Niagara
- Visit Space for Life Montreal
- Canadian War Museum Ottawa
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 02 nights accommodation in Toronto in suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights accommodation in Montreal in suggested or similar category hotels
- 01-night accommodation in Niagara in suggested or similar category hotels
- 01-night accommodation in Ottawa in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers on shared coach basis
- Inter-city transfers on shared coach basis
- Admission to Hornblower Cruise & Journey Behind the Falls
- Toronto Hop on Hop Off Bus Pass – 24 Hrs
- Admission to CN Tower
- Ottawa Hop On Hop Off Bus Pass – 24 Hrs
- Montreal Hop On Hop off Bus Pass – 24 Hrs/Half day City tour of Montreal
- Admission to La Grande Rue De Montreal (Montreal Wheel)
- Day tour to Quebec City with Montmorency Falls on shared coach basis
- Note: All Shared Coach transfers and Sightseeing operate at fixed timings and will be from specific pick up point which may not be the hotel. Guest will need to make their own way to the pick-up point and be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed transfers or sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th September 2022
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Seat-in-coach sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels. However most of the downtown hotels has complementary pick-up
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid
- Transfers to & from “FlyOver Canada, Vancouver” attraction, on own arrangement
- FlyOver Canada – operates from 1000 Hours to 2100 Hours
- Attractions are subject to weather conditions
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|