- Raclette rafting/Jet Boating
- Mt Schilthorn
- Car-free town of Zermatt
- Matterhorn glacier paradise and Gornergrat
- Day 1Zurich
Zurich > Interlaken
- Day 2Interlaken
- Day 3Interlaken
- Day 4Interlaken
Interlaken > Zermatt
- Day 5Zermatt
- Day 6Zermatt
- Day 7Zermatt
Zermatt > Zurich
- Day 8Zurich
Zurich –Interlaken (3 nights)
Arrive at Zurich airport and proceed to Interlaken. Afternoon is at leisure to stroll Höheweg – the main shopping street of Interlaken . Overnight in Interlaken.
Note: Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change.
Interlaken - Winter Raclette Rafting
Today after breakfast, morning is at leisure. Later in evening, make your own way to a designated departure point for Winter Raclette Rafting. Enjoy a unique raclette dinner as you drift along calm waters from Bönigen to Interlaken. While the house lights of Interlaken gradually illuminate the river banks, enjoy a meal of melted cheese and a glass of white wine while wrapped up in warm blankets. The view of snow-covered mountains in the background completes the idyllic cityscape.Later return to hotel. Overnight in Interlaken.
Note: Children below 8 years are not allowed for this activity.
Interlaken - Mt Schilthorn
After breakfast depart by train to Lauterbrunnen, from where a postbus takes you to the bottom station of the Schilthorn aerial cableway in Stechelberg.It takes you just 32 minutes by Cable car to reach the summit of the 2970 m high Schilthorn. Enjoy the beautiful view of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau (UNESCO World Heritage) and on more than 200 other summits. You can also spectacular views from a revolving restaurant. Also enjoy stunning views from The Piz Gloria View platform, visit The Bond World 007, view the entire mountain panorama as well as heady views into the depths from the Skyline Walk. Later explore Interlaken on your own. Overnight in Interlaken.
Interlaken - Zermatt (3 nights)
In the morning make your own way to Interlaken train station and board a train to Zermatt. One has to change the train at Spiez and Visp to reach Zermatt. Make your own way to hotel, evening leisure. Zermatt is car free town, private vehicles, access is allowed until Täsch (5 km from Zermatt). Overnight in Zermatt
Zermatt - Matterhorn glacier paradise and Gornergrat
In the morning make your own way to a designated departure point for two of the must-see viewpoints in the town - The Matterhorn glacier paradise and Gornergrat. Your adventure begins with a ride up to the Matterhorn glacier paradise (3'883 m). Then you take the gondola lift to Riffelberg before finally reaching the Gornergrat (3'089 m) on the historic and romantic rack-and-pinion railway. The Gornergrat railway will take you conveniently back to the centre of Zermatt after your outing, dropping you off right by the train station. Later proceed to the hotel. Overnight in Zermatt
Zermatt - day at leisure
Today's day is at leisure. Explore the car free town on your own. You can enjoy activities like skiing, sledding, Husy sleigh ride or ice staking all at an additional price. You can simple go for hike on one of the many hiking trails.
Zermatt – Zurich (1 night)
Today proceed by train to the city of Zurich via Visp. Rest of the day is free to explore Zurich on your own to explore beautiful city of Zurich by visiting one of world’s most exclusive shopping streets Bahnhofstrasse, the Old Town, Fraumunster Church with its famous Chagall windows. Overnight in Zurich.
Zurich - hometown
After breakfast proceed to airport on own to board flight from Zurich. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Note: All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Extend your stay and visit Mt Titlis in Lucerne
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 3 Nights accommodation at Interlaken as mentioned or similar hotel
- 3 Nights accommodation at Zermatt as mentioned or similar hotel
- 1 Night accommodation at Zurich as mentioned or similar hotel
- Swiss Travel Pass 8 days (Second Class)
- Mt Schilthorn
- Winter Raclette Rafting / Summer Jet Boating
- Matterhorn Glacier Paradise and Gornergrat
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st May 2023
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|