- Panoramic View of Alps from Glacier 3000
- Golden Pass Line train from Montreux to Lucerne
- Visit to Mount Titlis
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Zurich- Montreux (3 Nights) (Approx. 3 hr. by train)
Welcome to Switzerland. Arrive at Zurich airport and proceed by train from the airport station to board your train for Montreux via Lausanne. Arrive at Montreux and proceed to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Montreux.
Note: Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change.
Montreux – Glacier 3000
After breakfast enjoy a fun filled visit to Glacier 3000. From Montreux station board your train for the town of Gstaad. From Gstaad proceed by post bus till Col Du Pillon and then ride on the cable car for 15 minutes which takes you to the top. Once on top you’re are free to enjoy at the snow park, Ice Express chairlift, Peak Walk by Tissot (subject to snow conditions) enjoy breathtaking views of snowcapped mountains from the view point. You can also enjoy Snow Park Early November to early January : open from 9 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. (subject to snow conditions) and fun park. You can take some time out to try small snacks, local specialties or gourmet meals at various the restaurants. Return to Montreux. Overnight at Montreux.
Montreux - at leisure
Today day is at leisure. You can explore the city on your own or select from variety of optional activities. Overnight at Montreux.
Note: Optional: You can visit the Chillon Castle, an architectural jewel located in the most beautiful setting imaginable – on the shores of Lake Geneva, right at the foot of the Alps. Optional: Visit Rochers-de-Naye, 2,042 m. altitude: In only 55 minutes, the cog railway train climbs 1,600 meters from Montreux to Rochers de Naye (return tickets at 50% discount with Swiss Pass). At the summit you will find wonderful panoramic views over Lake Geneva and the Alps.
Montreux - Lucernce (By Golden Pass Line)
Today after breakfast proceed to Montreux station to board the Golden Pass Line for Lucerne via Zweisimmen. Arrive at Lucerne and proceed to your hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore this town known for the Lion monument, Kapplebrucke Bridge on your own. Enjoy shopping in the Old Town and along the Pilatusstrasse. Overnight in Lucerne.
Note: Optional: Swiss Folklore Restaurant Stadtkeller for lunch or dinner with traditional music, singing and alp horn blowing, yodelling and Swiss Fondue at an additional cost
Lucerne -Mt Titlis
Today morning, after breakfast proceed by train to the town of Engelberg, where you’re breathtaking journey to Mt Titlis begins and board your revolving cable car Titlist Rotair Gondola to reach Mt Titlis. Enjoy the view of snow caped mountains from the sun terrace. Visit the Ice Grotto(cave) or enjoy The Cliff walk, Europe’s highest suspension bridge. Later return to your hotel in Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne
Lucerne – Zurich (1 Night) (Approx 1 hr by train)
Today proceed by train to the city of Zurich . Rest of the day is free to explore Zurich on your own to explore beautiful city of Zurich by visiting one of world’s most exclusive shopping streets Bahnhofstrasse, the Old Town, Fraumunster Church with its famous Chagall windows. Overnight in Zurich.
Zurich – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to airport to board flight from Zurich. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Note: All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Chocolate Train Montreux
- Chillon Castle
- Swiss Folklore Restaurant Stadtkeller
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 3 Nights accommodation at Montreux as mentioned or similar hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation at Lucerne as mentioned or similar hotel
- 1 Night accommodation at Zurich as mentioned or similar hotel
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Swiss Travel Pass 8 days (Second Class)
- Glacier 3000 tickets
- Mt Titlis with Swiss Pass
- Second class Golden Pass Line ticket from Montreux to Lucerne
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel 30th September 2022
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|