Europe is always a great idea! A fairytale land complete with stunning landscapes & breath-taking natural bounty, this continent is on the bucket-list of many travelers. Combine the remarkable experiences of Switzerland Paris on this tour and take a step towards making your European dream come true.
- Visit Mt Titlis Rotair
- Swiss Travel Pass
- Paris Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Seine river cruise
- World famous Louvre Museum
- Iconic Eiffel tower
- Day 1Zurich
Zurich > Lucerne
- Day 2Lucerne
- Day 3Lucerne
Lucerne > Interlaken
- Day 4Interlaken
- Day 5Interlaken
Interlaken > Paris
- Day 6Paris
- Day 7Paris
- Day 8Paris
Zurich –Lucerne (2 Nights) (Approx 1 hr direct train)
Welcome to Switzerland. Arrive at Zurich airport and proceed by train from the airport station till Zurich HB station (Zürich Hauptbahnhof) to board your train for Lucerne. Arrive at Lucerne and make your own way to your hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore this town known for the Lion monument, Kapplebrucke Bridge, or enjoy shopping in the old town on your own. Overnight in Lucerne.
Note: Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change.
Today morning, after breakfast proceed by train to the town of Engelberg, where you’re breathtaking journey to Mt Titlis begins and board your revolving cable car Titlist Rotair Gondola to reach Mt Titlis. Enjoy the view of snow caped mountains from the sun terrace. Visit the Ice Grotto (cave) or take a ride with the chairlift Ice Flyer. You can also enjoy snow tubing, sledging, The Cliff walk, Europe’s highest suspension bridge (subject to weather conditions) on own. Later return to your hotel in Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne
Note: Mt. Titlis is not operational from 7th Nov - 18th Nov 2022
Lucerne – Interlaken (2 Nights) ( Approx 2 hrs direct train)
Today morning, after breakfast proceed by train to the town of Interlaken. Arrive at Interlaken and proceed to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. You can visit Hoheweg Interlaken’s main street where you will find many souvenir shops, chocolate shops, and cafés, and fashion, watch and jewelry stores. Overnight at Interlaken.
Interlaken - at leisure
Today day is at leisure to explore Interlaken and surrounds on your own with Swiss Pass. Overnight in Interlaken.
Note: Optional: Jungfraujoch Europe’s highest mountain at an additional price.
Interlaken – Paris (3 Nights) (Approx 5 hrs 30 mins connecting train)
Today morning, after breakfast proceed by train to the city of love of Paris via Basel. Arrive at Paris and make your own way to your hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight in Paris.
Paris Hop On Hop Off with Seine river cruise and Louvre Museum Ticket
Today discover Paris's best monuments from the top of a hop on hop off sightseeing bus that you’ll be able to take during the entire day in Paris. Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower, waalk around the most famous museum in the world and discover its many unique masterpieces (Mona Lisa, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the Venus de Milo, and many more) while listening to the Digital Audio-Guide. Enjoy an exceptional Seine River Cruise, offering stunning views of the City of Light from the unique perspective of its most beautiful avenue - the Seine. Overnight in Paris
Paris - at leisure
Today day is at leisure to explore Paris on your own. Overnight in Paris.
Note: Optional: Enjoy a tour to the palace of Versailles where you can visit the small castles state apartments which contain hall of the mirrors and queen’s bedroom also enjoy a stroll around the French style gardens at an additional price. Optional: Enjoy a fun filled day in Disneyland at an additional price.
Paris – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Airport on own to board flight from Paris.Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Note: All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Extend your stay at London
- Wine Tasting tour
- Paragliding at Interlaken
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 02 Nights Accommodation at Interlaken in suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 Nights Accommodation at Lucerne in suggested or similar category hotels
- 03 Nights Accommodation at Paris in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast as per itinerary
- Swiss pass for 4 days Second Class
- Basel to Paris train ticket (2nd Class)
- Zurich to Lucerne train ticket (2nd Class) Visit to Mt Titlis
- Paris Hop On Hop Off
- Seine river cruise ticket
- Louvre Museum Ticket
- Eiffel tower ticket
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st May 2023
- High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- Many cities in Europe have introduced a local "City Tax/Tourist tax".
- This tax is collected by the hotels directly from guests and it is not included in the above price.
- The City tax/Tourist tax commonly varies between €5-15 per person per night depending on the hotel standard
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable. Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|