per person on twin sharing
It was well organised tour. All the places as per itinerary were visited. Tour Manager Mr. Sachin Choudhari was very cooperative and disciplined. He was attentive and caring towards all guest.
Wowww... What shall I say about the Swiss-paris tour (EUPS281022/A) we had with Veena world... It has been an experience of a lifetime for me and my wife Sayali.. :) The tour itinerary was immaculate and precise and we got enough time for all major sight seeing.... The food arrangements were really good as we got to have lip smacking Indian delicacies throughout the tour... The bus service for the tour was very comfortable and on time (Mr Mario, our bus captain, was very precise about timings). And what do I say about our lovely tour manager, Mr Sachin Chaudhari . His management skills were top notch and he took very good care of all of us...His sense of humour kept us lively throughout the long bus journeys...he was very helpful, polite, informative and even strict (when absolutely needed). He was very patient with all of us considering our group included people of almost all age groups. I would highly, totally, definitely, undoubtedly, recommend Europe tour with Veena world. Regards, Dr. Sayali and Dr. Vishal Sankpal
Swiss Paris 7th Oct to 14th Oct 2022 : Here's a view of our dream 8 days tour of the two most beautiful places in Europe.. Swiss and Paris with our Tour Manager Rahul Subhash Desai. Special mention of our Tour Manager Rahul Desai...The guy is awesome..really. We were group of 40 people. He took good care of each n every one...he himself would serve us lunch n dinner..n took care of everyones need. This was our 6th trip with u guys...Great hospitality, comfortable stay. Keep up the good work. Rahul Desai thanks to you...we had a great time... 👍👍
Excellent Tour and Wonderful Tour Manager Mr. Rahul Desai 👌🏻 He has become a family member in 7 days… Most memorable tour of my life ! Thanks Rahul and Thanks Veena World 🙏🏻
Why travel with Veena World
Select departure city, dates & add guest to book your tour
As seats fill, prices increase! So book today!
Select departure city ()
All departure dates (9)
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable on GST inclusive price for international.
Add guests (Max 6 guests at a time)
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Mumbai to Mumbai tour guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Paris- City well known for its fashion. Upon arrival in the afternoon, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city.
Today we explore Paris city, we see Champs Elysees - the most famous avenue in the world. Champs-Elysées means ‘Elysian Fields’ which indicates that someone thought this street was heaven on earth, Place de la Concorde - one of the major public squares in Paris. It was the site of many notable public executions during the French Revolution, L’Arc De Triomphe - one of the most famous monuments in Paris. It was commissioned by Napoleon in 1806 to celebrate his victory at Austerlitz. In the evening, we enjoy the Seine river cruise.
Paris – Versailles – Paris
Today we visit the Versailles palace – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, whose origins date back to the seventeenth century, was successively a hunting lodge, a seat of power and from the nineteenth century, a museum. Here we see the State apartments and the magnificent Hall of Mirrors. Later we pass by Louvre Museum. In the afternoon we enjoy the amazing view of Paris city from the Top level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Soft drink at the Versailles Palace & the Eiffel Tower.
Paris - Disneyland - Paris
Today we visit Disneyland- The happiest place on earth. It’s much more than a Theme Park. Here the Disney magic comes to life. Over 50 attractions offer magical experiences and exciting adventures for young and old alike. Upon arrival we experience endless fun. We enjoy various rides and shows like it’s a Small World, Mickey's philharmagic, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain etc. We also get a chance to meet our favourite cartoon characters like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Goofy. In the evening we enjoy the famous Cabaret Show of Paris.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Soft drink at Disneyland.
Paris – Geneva – Bern (1N)
Today we proceed to Geneva - Popularly known as the 'capital of peace’, as it is the headquarters of Red Cross and the European seat of the UNO. Upon arrival we explore Geneva city, we see Jet D’eau fountain - 140 metres high water fountain and the official logo for Geneva's hosting of the 2008 UEFA Championships, Geneva lake - Switzerland’s largest lake, Flower Clock – a large working clock made of flowers that changes with the seasons, UN Building - office of the United Nations in Geneva is the European headquarters of the UN, the other headquarters being in New York, Broken Chair - a monumental sculpture in wood by the Swiss artist Daniel Berset, Red Cross building - Headquarters of International Committee of the Red Cross, WHO Building – Headquarters of World Health Organization. We then proceed to Bern - The capital of Switzerland is built on a sandstone ridge, encircled on three sides by the River Aare flowing through a valley.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Coffee en-route to Geneva
Bern – Titisee – Rhine Falls – Lucerne (2N)
Today we explore Bern city, we see Bear Pits - a Swiss heritage site of national significance, and is of particular significance in Bern because the bear is a symbol of Bern, Bern Clock Tower – 800 years old astronomical Clock Tower (Zytglogge), Old town - UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the medieval city center of Bern, Einsteinhaus - Former residence of Physicist Albert Einstein and Aare River - the longest river flowing entirely within Switzerland. We then drive through the Black forest region- a mountainous region in Germany, known for its dense evergreen forests and picturesque villages. Here we visit Cuckoo clock factory at Titisee. Later we visit the natural beauty at Schaffhausen (Neuhausen), Rhine Falls - the most powerful waterfall in Europe. Here we enjoy Boat ride for a spectacular view of the falls. In the evening we proceed to Lucerne – a beautiful city in the heartland of Switzerland. En-route we pass by Zurich Lake- the focal point of Zurich and a favourite shore for tourists and locals.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee at Rhine Falls
Lucerne – Jungfraujoch – Interlaken – Lucerne
Today we do a full day excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. First we proceed to Grindelwald, from here we board Eiger Express – The most modern tricable gondola of the world. We reach at Eiger Glacier station in just 15 minutes. Further we board a Cogwheel train and admire the view of the picture-perfect peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau along the way and then disembark at Europe’s highest railway station which is at an elevation of 3,454 metres (11,332 ft). Upon arrival we see the breath taking view of snow clapped mountains, Ice sculptures, Ice Palace and Sphinx Terrace. In the evening we explore Interlaken city- a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-colored waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. In the evening we arrive at Lucerne
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea or coffee at the top of Europe
Lucerne – Mt Titlis – Lucerne – Zurich (1N)
Today we proceed to Engelberg- the largest winter and summer holiday destination. From here we do half day excursion to Mt Titlis – Central Switzerland’s highest peak. We take ‘Titlis Rotair’- the first cable car with revolving gondolas in the world to the summit Station, enjoying panoramic views of the Swiss Alps along the way. Upon arrival at the summit, we visit Ice Grotto, enjoy thrilling Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding. In the afternoon we proceed to Lucerne. Upon arrival we explore Lucerne city, we see Lion Monument - a giant dying lion carved out of a wall of sandstone rock, which commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge - world's oldest covered wooden bridge spanning the River Reuss. In the evening we enjoy Lake Lucerne Cruise.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Ice cream at the snow covered Mt. Titlis.
Zurich - Departure to hometown
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will proceed to Zurich Airport as per the morning scheduled group flight departure time and start their return journey back home.
All tours are available for fully vaccinated guests (Both doses of Covishield with 15 days cooling off period post the 2nd dose) and are subject to government directives/orders, airline connectivity and visa regulations.
All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), certificate of full vaccination, web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Best facilities with no added cost.
Departure & Arrival
Note: Flight details are tentative only. The airline, departure, arrival times and routing may change.
Hotel details are tentative only. The hotel or place of accommodation may change.
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- TCS(5% or 10%)is applicable on GST inclusive price for international tour.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Paris // Geneva - Mumbai. We use combination of Airlines like Air India / Oman Air / Turkish Airlines / Qatar Airways / Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!
Add some more days of happiness to your tour with our Post Tour Holiday Packages. Check out tours below.
Need to upgrade to business or first class? Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
You can select the prime seat(s) in your coach at an additional cost. Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
Places You’ll See
Plan your poses, amazing destinations awaiting
Our trips have touched hearts globally
what our happy travelers are saying
VinodTravelled in Oct, 2022
"Wowww... What shall I say about the Swiss-paris tour (EUPS281022/A) we had with Veena world... It has been an experience of a lifetime for me and my wife Sayali.. :) The tour itinerary was immaculate...Read More
VishalTravelled in Oct, 2022
"Swiss Paris 7th Oct to 14th Oct 2022 : Here's a view of our dream 8 days tour of the two most beautiful places in Europe.. Swiss and Paris with our Tour Manager Rahul Subhash Desai. Special mention...Read More
AkshataTravelled in Oct, 2022
"Excellent Tour and Wonderful Tour Manager Mr. Rahul Desai 👌🏻 He has become a family member in 7 days… Most memorable tour of my life ! Thanks Rahul and Thanks Veena World 🙏🏻
AmolTravelled in Oct, 2022
Post Tour* Holidays
Stitch a chance to extend your travel story with an additional travel to a new place! We can customize this holiday for you throughout the year. Please get in touch with our travel adviser for more details.
"It was well organised tour. All the places as per itinerary were visited. Tour Manager Mr. Sachin Choudhari was very cooperative and disciplined. He was attentive and caring towards all guest.