Swiss Paris London Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to London – the capital city of England and United Kingdom, World’s most visited, powerful, favourite, global city situated on the banks of river Thames. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at London Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached England can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city. Today we enjoy panoramic views of the city through London Eye – Europe’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel.
- Enjoy London Eye Ride
Today we explore London city, we visit Tower of London Museum – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a Powerful symbols of the Monarchy. Here we see St Edward's Crown, The Imperial State Crown, and Koh-I-Noor Diamond- which adorns the front of Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother’s Crown. Later we see Tower Bridge – Victorian Gothic style two tower suspension bridge on river Thames, Piccadilly Circus – a busy square in the heart of London also known as Times Square of London, Westminster Abbey – a place of worship, celebration, ceremony and a coronation Church since 1066, Big Ben – Iconic clock tower famous for its accuracy and the massive bell, River Thames – 346 kms longest river in England, Trafalgar Square – most attractive public square in the city of Westminster, Houses of Parliament and 'Changing the Guard' at Buckingham Palace – a formal precisely choreographed musical ceremony where old guards are relieved by the new guards, and Hyde Park – a huge Royal Park stretching from Kensington palace to Buckingham Palace famous for its speaker corner for free speech and demonstration. followed by a chance to photograph yourself with the world’s famous personalities at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
- London city tour and sightseeing
- The magnificent 'Koh-I-Noor Diamond' at Tower of London Museum
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Today we do a full day excursion to Windsor – a beautiful town on the river Thames and home to Windsor Castle. Upon arrival we visit Windsor Castle – one of the residences of British Royal Family which is said to be a largest and oldest inhabited castle in the world and the Queen's favourite weekend home. Later we proceed to University of Oxford – one of the oldest and best Universities in the World famous for its exceptional teaching, research and learning opportunities. We also visit Brasenose College - constituent colleges situated in the heart of the University of Oxford.
- Visit Windsor Castle and Oxford University
Today we board the Eurostar from London and travel to Paris – City well known for its fashion. Upon arrival we enjoy the amazing view of Paris city from the Top level of the Eiffel Tower. In the evening, we enjoy the Seine river cruise.
- Eurostar to Paris
- The spectacular monument of Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy Seine River Cruise
Today we visit the Versailles palace – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, whose origins date back to the seventeenth century, was successively a hunting lodge, a seat of power and from the nineteenth century, a museum. Here we see the State apartments and the magnificent Hall of Mirrors. Later we pass by Louvre Museum, followed by we see Champs Elysees - the most famous avenue in the world. Champs-Elysées means ‘Elysian Fields’ which indicates that someone thought this street was heaven on earth, Place de la Concorde - one of the major public squares in Paris. It was the site of many notable public executions during the French Revolution, L’Arc De Triomphe - one of the most famous monuments in Paris. It was commissioned by Napoleon in 1806 to celebrate his victory at Austerlitz.
- Visit the Versailles palace
- Paris city tour
Today we visit Disneyland- The happiest place on earth. It’s much more than a Theme Park. Here the Disney magic comes to life. Over 50 attractions offer magical experiences and exciting adventures for young and old alike. Upon arrival we experience endless fun. We enjoy various rides and shows like it’s a Small World, Mickey's philharmagic, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain etc. We also get a chance to meet our favourite cartoon characters like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Goofy. Later in the evening we enjoy the famous Cabaret Show of Paris – Le Lido.
- A fun-filled day at Disneyland
- Meet your favourite Disney cartoons – Mickey, Minnie, Donald & Goofy
- Enjoy famous Cabaret Show Le Lido
Today we proceed to Geneva - Popularly known as the 'capital of peace’, as it is the headquarters of Red Cross and the European seat of the UNO. Upon arrival we explore Geneva city, we see Jet D’eau fountain - 140 metres high water fountain and the official logo for Geneva's hosting of the 2008 UEFA Championships, Geneva lake - Switzerland’s largest lake, Flower Clock – a large working clock made of flowers that changes with the seasons, UN Building - office of the United Nations in Geneva is the European headquarters of the UN, the other headquarters being in New York, famous Broken Chair - a monumental sculpture in wood by the Swiss artist Daniel Berset, Red Cross building - Headquarters of International Committee of the Red Cross and WHO Building – Headquarters of World Health Organization.
- Geneva city tour and sightseeing
- Witness the 'Broken Chair' Monument
Today we proceed to Vevey - a Swiss town on Lake Geneva and known for being one of the “Pearls of the Swiss Riviera”. Upon arrival we visit Chaplin’s world at Vevey - a museum and a former residence of the British comedian, actor, director and composer Charlie Chaplin. Later we proceed to Bern - The capital of Switzerland is built on a sandstone ridge, encircled on three sides by the River Aare flowing through a valley. Upon arrival we explore Bern city, we see Bear Pits - a Swiss heritage site of national significance, and is of particular significance in Bern because the bear is a symbol of Bern, Bern Clock Tower – 800 years old astronomical Clock Tower (Zytglogge), Old town - UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the medieval city center of Bern, Einsteinhaus - a museum and a former residence of Physicist Albert Einstein and Aare River - the longest river flowing entirely within Switzerland.
- Visit Chaplin’s world at Vevey
Today we do a full day excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. En route we visit Trummelbach Glacial waterfalls- a series of ten glacier-fed waterfalls and world's only glacier waterfalls that are accessible underground by lift, galleries, tunnels, paths and platforms. Later we board a cogwheel train and admire the view of the picture-perfect peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau along the way and then disembark at Europe’s highest railway station which is at an elevation of 3,454 metres (11,332 ft). Upon arrival we see the breath taking view of snow clapped mountains, Ice sculptures, Ice Palace and Sphinx Terrace. In the evening we explore Interlaken city- a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-colored waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz.
- Trummelbach Glacial Waterfalls
- Enjoy cogwheel train to Jungfraujoch
- Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe
- Interlaken city tour and sightseeing
Today we proceed to Engelberg- the largest winter and summer holiday destination. From here we do half day excursion to Mt Titlis – Central Switzerland’s highest peak. We take ‘Titlis Rotair’- the first cable car with revolving gondolas in the world to the summit Station, enjoying panoramic views of the Swiss Alps along the way. Upon arrival at the summit, we visit Ice Grotto, enjoy thrilling Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding. In the afternoon we proceed to Lucerne. Upon arrival we explore Lucerne city, we see Lion Monument - a giant dying lion carved out of a wall of sandstone rock, which commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge - worlds oldest covered wooden bridge spanning the River Reuss. In the evening we enjoy Lake Lucerne Dinner cruise with Swiss Folklore music.
- Rotair Titlis (cable car ride) to Mt. Titlis
- Visit Ice Grotto & Enjoy Ice Flyer Ride
- Lucerne city tour and sightseeing
- Lake Lucerne Cruise with Swiss Folklore Music & Dinner
Today we visit natural beauty at Schaffhausen (Neuhausen), Rhine Falls - the most powerful waterfall in Europe. Here we enjoy Boat ride for a spectacular view of the falls. Later we drive through the Black forest region- a mountainous region in Germany, known for its dense evergreen forests and picturesque villages. Here we visit Cuckoo clock factory at Titisee. In the afternoon we proceed to Zurich - Switzerland's largest city, is well known as the country's economic and cultural hub. It’s time now to say goodbye! Swiss Paris London Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Zurich Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, Swiss Paris London Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Zurich Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Switzerland Jewels Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
- Visit Cuckoo clock factory
- The mesmerizing Rhine Falls, Schaffhausen
- Amazing views of Lake Zurich enroute Lucerne
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Our Traveller Reviews
Swiss Paris London
For most of us, European holidays are 'once in a lifetime' affair and the biggest takeaway would be the beautiful memories one gathers during the trip. I wish to say a big 'Thank you' for providing a wonderful experience during our trip to Europe. Below are few points which helped in making the trip a success: 1. The wide choices of itineraries helped in shortlisting the tour to suit our preferred places.. so no unwanted place visited & money spent. (also the promotional discounts offered in Sept'18.. ha ha) 2. The entire process from booking, guidance on visa application, timely information sharing right till beginning of the tour was handled in truly professional way by your PSP, back office team. 3. The real fun began with the tour manager - Vivek Ghag taking over the trip & bringing all the group members together as a family, which really helped in building a cohesive, friendly atmosphere from day one. 4. Vivek was unbiased, transparent & friendly in treating all the group members at par & being true to his role. His instructions & discipline also contributed in covering the sightseeing as planned. 5. He made his sincere efforts to deliver >100% during the sightseeing, restaurants, hotels, wherever we travelled and ensured every member's satisfaction & enjoyment. 6. Further, the choices of hotels & restaurants were really good.. in fact we never really felt on foreign soil in terms of Indian food. Overall, the tour has given lot of fond memories to be cherished for a lifetime.. and we look forward to such tours in future.read more
Milind KulkarniMay 21, 2019
Veena World Moments
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - London // Zurich - Mumbai. We use combination of Airlines like Air India / Oman Air / Turkish Airlines / Qatar Airways / Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour