Ahmedabad / Vadodara – Narmada Tent City (2 Nights)
Tour guests will arrive at Ahmedabad / Vadodara airport as per their scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Narmada Tent City. We visit Sardar Sarovar Dam and Cactus Garden – unique botanical garden. We then visit the state-of-art zoological park with unique collection of exotic animals and birds from the various biogeographic regions. Here we go for a Jungle Safari – to spot animals, reptiles and birds. In the evening we enjoy cultural show and entertainment at Tent City.
- Welcome to Narmada Tent City. Your Veena World tour begins.
Narmada Tent City
Today we visit the Valley of Flowers – spread across 24 acres of land and is a haven for colourful flowering plants along the bank of river Narmada and Butterfly Garden – to explore different species of butterflies. We then enjoy boating in Narmada River. Later we visit the iconic Statue of Unity – tallest statue in the world dedicated to Indian statesman and independence activist Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. We enjoy the views of the surrounding from the viewing gallery. Later we witness Projection Mapping show at Statue of Unity. As soon as the sun sets, the Kevadia town comes into life on its own! We enjoy an Illumination tour of Kevadiya – there are various attractive patterns of flowers, palm trees, birds and artistic designing of neon light cluster, which create an endless light chain.
Narmada Tent City – Ahmedabad / Vadodara – Departure
Today we proceed to Ahmedabad / Vadodara.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Vadodara airport as per their scheduled flight and start their return journey back home.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
For tour departures in the month of Feb-Mar 2021, small vehicles will be used based on 4 guests in one vehicle. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
|Departure & Arrival||Transport|
21 Jan | 06:35 AM
21 Jan | 07:50 AM
23 Jan | 18:40 PM
23 Jan | 19:50 PM
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Narmada Tent City - India||Tent City Narmada/ TBA/ Tba /or similar||21 Jan - 23 Jan|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Vadodara Airport||Vadodara Airport|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Vadodara Airport||Vadodara Airport|
Statue of Unity with Narmada Tent City
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-01 yr
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Warm & Pleasant, cold during winter
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Vadodara or Ahmedabad // Vadodara or Ahmedabad - Mumbai
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests along with Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photos.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour