Tour Coming Soon
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures
South Asia tour of Bkk Pattaya Singapore from 8tMay to 15th May. : Greetings, Veena World We, Vinay and Jayashree Déshpandé, would like to express our gratitude for the tour you gave us. The numerous hotels, restaurants, and tourist attractions were all superb. Our tour manager, Mr. Kunal Shinde, ran all the programmes in accordance with the stated itinerary extremely professionally and efficiently. Looking forward to sharing more special travel experiences with you soon. Sincere regards, Vinay and Jayashree Deshpandé
Feedback on Veena World Toyr : Hi Veena World, We had an opportunity to travel to Singapore and Thailand on 8-May-23 to 15-May-23 through Veena World for the first time. Our experience was excellent and memorable. The Itenary was well followed with atmost care and proffesionlism. A big thanks to Kunal Shinde for managing this tour efficiently. We would definitely love to be a part of such tours in future. Thanks Jagadish
: Greetings We,pratnya Shuklesh Nagvekar and family would like to express our tour you gave us. The hotels, restaurants, and tourist attractions were all Great . Our tour manager, Mr. Kunal Shinde, ran all the programmes in accordance with the stated itinerary extremely professionally and efficiently. Looking forward to sharing more special travel experiences with you soon. Sincere regards, Pratnya shuklesh nagvekar
South Asia Tour of Thailand & Singapore from 8th to 15th May : Greetings, Veena World We are finally back home from our trip and I would like to thank you for organizing our trip for us throughout. We had a wonderful time at every destination and the hotels that you chose were very nice indeed. Many many thanks for organising what was one of our outstanding holidays. Everyone who is connected to your company has to be congratulated. The bookings you made for us were just what we wanted and to be able to see such a lot in a short space of time was greatly appreciated. Our Tour Manager, Mr. Kunal Shinde was so knowledgeable and a great help to us. He ran all the programmes according to the itinerary. There is no doubt that he is truly a professional, disciplined, well knowledgeable, vigilant and top of that well connected. Once again, thanks for the service you provided for making such a memorable holiday for us. As before, we shall continue to recommend your company to all our friends for a professional and expert service. Thank You Again- - Sanjay Paigude & Family
Why travel with Veena World
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees except Thailand
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient deluxe beach room on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Pre-pandemic most of the times Thailand VISA was on arrival and free of cost (FOC) to Indian tourists. However, presently it’s not free and visa fee is being charged. It’s likely to get FOC status once again by the Thailand authorities. During this transition time Veena World has absorbed the Visa fee‘ under marketing budget of Thailand Promotion Campaign’ for the tours till 30th June 2023.
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Tax collected at source (TCS) applicable at 5% on tour price if PAN & Aadhar is provided else it will be 10% of tour price
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Need to Know
Things to consider before the trip!
- Warm & humid with tropical rains, unexpected showers during the day
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Singapore // Singapore - Bangkok // Bangkok - Mumbai
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!