Tour Guests will meet at Bagdogra Airport as per the scheduled flight departure time. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World Tour Manager and proceed to Gangtok - a city situated amidst natural beauty. In the evening, we enjoy a short Meet & Greet session.
- Welcome to Gangtok. Your Veena World tour begins.
Today we explore Gangtok city, we visit Ranka Monastery, Banjhakri waterfall, we enjoy a Rope Way Ride which gives us a splendid view of Gangtok city, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology and Dordul Chorten Stupa. Later we visit the Flower exhibition show, Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok and Tashi View Point to capture amazing views of Himalayan ranges.
- Visit Ranka Monastery
- Visit Banjhakri waterfall
- Visit Namgyal Institute of Tibetology
- Enjoy views from Tashi View Point
Today we proceed to Lachung - A stunning Himalayan village. En route we visit Bhim Nala Waterfalls – one of the tallest waterfalls in Sikkim and Lachung Monastery.
- Visit Bhim Nala Waterfalls
- Visit Lachung Monastery
Today we visit Zero Point - located very close to the India - China border and Yumthang valley – A paradise for nature lovers with a fascinating blend of flora and fauna and breath-taking scenic beauty.
Note: Zero Point is under BSF and the visit is subject to permission.
- Visit Zero Point
- Visit Yumthang Valley
Today we proceed to Gangtok. In the evening we enjoy the local folk dance.
- Enjoy local folk dance
Today we visit Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir – a holy shrine honouring Indian army soldier, folk hero and saint Baba Harbhajan Singh. Later we visit Tsomgo Lake – a high altitude scenic lake considered to be sacred by the Sikkimese. In the evening, we have some free time to explore the nightlife and casinos of Gangtok on our own.
Note: Foreigners and NRI's are restricted to visit Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir as per Government regulations.
- Visit Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir
- Visit Tsomgo Lake
Today we proceed to Darjeeling – a premier destination and hill station. En route we visit Tista River for a thrilling experience of white water rafting. Upon arrival in Darjeeling we visit Mahakal Temple.
- Enjoy white water rafting
- Visit Mahakal Temple
Today early morning we visit Tiger Hill to enjoy a mesmerising sunrise on the Kanchenjunga Ranges. Followed by a visit to Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (HMI), Zoological Park and Tenzing Rock. We also pass by St. Andrews Church, Darjeeling Gymkhana Club, Post Office, Clock Tower, and Planter’s Club. Later we visit the Tea Estates where we get to click photos in the tea garden as well as taste local Darjeeling Tea. In the evening, we enjoy some free time for shopping.
- Visit Ghoom Monastery
- Visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Enjoy at tea gardens
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Bagdogra airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home. Tour Concludes.
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For Sikkim Darjeeling tours, small vehicles will be used based on 5 guests in one vehicle. Being difficult terrain with limited availability of vehicles, the type of vehicles used for the tour as well as on day-to-day basis will vary. It is not possible to upgrade the vehicle; however, a separate vehicle for a family or a couple can be made available at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Gangtok - India||Golden crest/ Hotel Suhim Portico/ TBA - Gangtok /or similar||25 May - 27 May|
|Lachung - India||Delight Royal Lachung/ Lachung Continental/ Lachung Heritage /or similar||27 May - 29 May|
|Gangtok - India||Golden crest/ Hotel Suhim Portico/ TBA - Gangtok /or similar||29 May - 31 May|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Bagdogra Airport||Bagdogra Airport|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Bagdogra Airport||Bagdogra Airport|
Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok Lachung
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
Our Traveller Reviews
Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok Lachung
This is our 3rd tour through Veena world. We had a great group, wonderful caretaking tour managers Mr Nishikant and Abhishek. They're so well-trained,they have a hold on entire group, good vehicle management, good rapport with entire staff and people whom they had to deal with. Hats off to them. Everything put together in one basket we really enjoyed the tour. Thanks Veena world for arranging such tours.read more
Subhash WalinjkarMay 15, 2019
Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok Lachung
This was with regards to the SDGL trip which started as on 24th December 2016 till 01st Jan 2017. I would like to thank the tour managers Santosh Ardalkar and Sumit who were with us right from the start of our tour till end. Both the guys were really helpful throughout the trip and they made sure we enjoyed every bit of the same. They took utmost care that we reached all the places on time so we donot miss out on any of the sight seeing. The hotel, food, sight seeing was perfect as decided and on schedule, since it was just me and my sister Aruna Patil in the group we felt safe and secured with both the tour Managers. This was our first experience traveling with Veena world and i must say it was worth it. Again a big thank to both the guys; Sumit and Santosh Ardalkar for leading the tour and letting us experience the beauty of the tour by taking utmost care that everyone is safe, keep up the good work guys. Looking foward to travel more in near future with Veena Worldread more
Ms Sandhya NalawadeDec 24, 2016
Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok Lachung
With immense pleasure I wish to share my experience with Veena World..This is our second tour with Veena World...I Mrs. Suguna Korgaonkar is extremely delighted and happy with the sikkim dargelling tour which started from 22nd October 2017...I sincerely appreciate the hard work and efforts taken by your tour manager Mr. Gaurav Deshpande..The full credit in managing the tour right from the start, coordination with the vehicle drivers and managing the guests by giving them personal attention with regards to their comforts have been managed by Mr. Deshpande excellently and single handedly..It is indeed a very difficult task which he has handled effectively and efficiently.. I wish Veena World all the very best and may your organisation and the people reach the pinnacle of success.. Once again a special thanks to Mr. Deshpande for his commendable job..read more
Ms. Suguna KorgaonkarOct 22, 2017
- To and Fro economy class airfare and airport taxes for tour guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for tour
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c small vehicle / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- GST of 5% to be paid over and above the tour price
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport tax, Fuel surcharge and any new taxes introduced and levied by the Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Bagdogra /Bagdogra - Mumbai
- We use Go Air / IndiGo
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour