Bagdogra – Gangtok (2 Nights)
Tour Guests will meet at Bagdogra Airport as per the scheduled flight departure time. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World Tour Manager and proceed to Gangtok - a city situated amidst natural beauty. In the evening, we enjoy a short Meet & Greet session.
- Welcome to Gangtok. Your Veena World tour begins.
Today we explore Gangtok city, we visit Ranka Monastery, Banjhakri waterfall, we enjoy a Rope Way Ride which gives us a splendid view of Gangtok city, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology and Dordul Chorten Stupa. Later we visit the Flower exhibition show, Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok and Tashi View Point to capture amazing views of Himalayan ranges.
- Ranka Monastery
- Rope Way Ride
- Namgyal Institute of Tibetology
- Dordul Chorten Stupa
- Tashi View Point
Gangtok – Lachung (2 Nights)
Today we proceed to Lachung - One of the most stunning Himalayan villages. En route we visit Bhim Nala Waterfalls – one of the tallest waterfalls in Sikkim and Lachung Monastery.
- Bhim Nala Waterfalls
- Lachung Monastery
Today we visit Zero Point - located very close to the India - China border and Yumthang valley – A paradise for nature lovers with a fascinating blend of flora and fauna and breath-taking scenic beauty.
Note: Zero Point is under BSF and the visit is subject to permission.
- Zero Point
- Yumthang valley
Lachung – Gangtok (2 Nights)
Today we proceed to Gangtok. In the evening we enjoy the local folk dance.
- Local folk dance
Gangtok – Tsomgo Lake – Gangtok
Today we visit Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir – a holy shrine honouring Indian army soldier, folk hero and saint Baba Harbhajan Singh. Later we visit Tsomgo Lake – a high altitude scenic lake considered to be sacred by the Sikkimese. In the evening, we have some free time to explore the nightlife and casinos of Gangtok on our own.
Note: Foreigners and NRI's are restricted to visit Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir as per Government regulations.
- Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir
- Tsomgo Lake
Gangtok – Tista River Rafting – Darjeeling (2 Nights)
Today we proceed to Darjeeling – a premier destination and hill station. En route we visit Tista River for a thrilling experience of white water rafting. Upon arrival in Darjeeling we visit Mahakal Temple.
- White water rafting
- Mahakal Temple
Today early morning we visit Tiger Hill to enjoy a mesmerising sunrise on the Kanchenjunga Ranges. Followed by a visit to Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (HMI), Zoological Park and Tenzing Rock. Later we visit the Tea Estates where we get to click photos in the tea garden as well as taste local Darjeeling Tea. In the evening, we enjoy some free time for shopping.
- Tiger Hill
- Ghoom Monastery
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (HMI)
- Tenzing Rock
- Tea Estates
Darjeeling – Bagdogra – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Bagdogra airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home. Tour Concludes.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Now coach travel is permitted for tourism, so we will use a coach for transfers and sightseeing. Guests who wish to travel by a small vehicle may do so by paying an additional cost.
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
|Departure & Arrival||Transport|
27 Sep | 08:05 AM
27 Sep | 10:10 AM
27 Sep | 11:20 AM
27 Sep | 13:15 PM
05 Oct | 13:55 PM
05 Oct | 16:00 PM
05 Oct | 18:20 PM
05 Oct | 20:25 PM
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Gangtok - India||Golden crest/ TBA - Gangtok /or similar||27 Sep - 29 Sep|
|Lachung - India||Lachung Continental/ TBA - Lachung /or similar||29 Sep - 01 Oct|
|Gangtok - India||Golden crest/ TBA - Gangtok /or similar||01 Oct - 03 Oct|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Bagdogra Airport||Bagdogra Airport|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Bagdogra Airport||Bagdogra Airport|
Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok Lachung
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
Our Traveller Reviews
Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok Lachung
This is our 3rd tour through Veena world. We had a great group, wonderful caretaking tour managers Mr Nishikant and Abhishek. They're so well-trained,they have a hold on entire group, good vehicle management, good rapport with entire staff and people whom they had to deal with. Hats off to them. Everything put together in one basket we really enjoyed the tour. Thanks Veena world for arranging such tours.read more
Subhash WalinjkarMay 15, 2019
Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok Lachung
This was with regards to the SDGL trip which started as on 24th December 2016 till 01st Jan 2017. I would like to thank the tour managers Santosh Ardalkar and Sumit who were with us right from the start of our tour till end. Both the guys were really helpful throughout the trip and they made sure we enjoyed every bit of the same. They took utmost care that we reached all the places on time so we donot miss out on any of the sight seeing. The hotel, food, sight seeing was perfect as decided and on schedule, since it was just me and my sister Aruna Patil in the group we felt safe and secured with both the tour Managers. This was our first experience traveling with Veena world and i must say it was worth it. Again a big thank to both the guys; Sumit and Santosh Ardalkar for leading the tour and letting us experience the beauty of the tour by taking utmost care that everyone is safe, keep up the good work guys. Looking foward to travel more in near future with Veena Worldread more
Ms Sandhya NalawadeDec 24, 2016
Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok Lachung
With immense pleasure I wish to share my experience with Veena World..This is our second tour with Veena World...I Mrs. Suguna Korgaonkar is extremely delighted and happy with the sikkim dargelling tour which started from 22nd October 2017...I sincerely appreciate the hard work and efforts taken by your tour manager Mr. Gaurav Deshpande..The full credit in managing the tour right from the start, coordination with the vehicle drivers and managing the guests by giving them personal attention with regards to their comforts have been managed by Mr. Deshpande excellently and single handedly..It is indeed a very difficult task which he has handled effectively and efficiently.. I wish Veena World all the very best and may your organisation and the people reach the pinnacle of success.. Once again a special thanks to Mr. Deshpande for his commendable job..read more
Ms. Suguna KorgaonkarOct 22, 2017
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour