Shillong with Cherrapunjee and Mawlynnong
- STARTS FROM Ex-Guwahati
Explore the land of rugged natural beauty, abundant flora fauna, breath-taking waterfalls. Lets explore the 'Asia's cleanest Village'- Mawlynnong and Cherrapunjee which was once feted as the wettest place on earth.
- Seven Sister Falls
- Mawlynnong Village
- Indo-Bangladesh border
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Laitlum Canyons
- Butterfly Museum
- Extend your stay at Guwahati
- 04 nights accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers & sightseeing in Private vehicle
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only
- Airfare or Railway Fare
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary or extra usage of vehicle beyond the above mentioned itinerary
- Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Price of Insurance
- Any extra expense such as Route change, Accommodation facilities etc. incurred due to any unforeseen ,unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, camera fees, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the tour price inclusions and any expenses of personal nature
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st March, 2021. All rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Vehicle is not at disposal. Additional charges for extra usage or sightseeing has to be paid for
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving License, Passport
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- All hotels do not have lift facility & the guest may have to climb stairs. Incase of guests having problems with blood pressure, breathing, knee & heart or if they cannot climb the higher floors, we will request you to report this problem at the time of booking so that we may take appropriate action. This is again subject to availability.
- Facilities like western toilet, television in room, geyser in bathrooms may not be available at all places.
- The region’s prime tourist interest in its Nature and eco-friendly atmosphere. The facilities available here cannot be matched with other developed destinations.
- Many regions do not have star category hotels. Similar category hotels with the best available room will be provided
- In the region, scarcity of water & electricity is a natural phenomenon. Guests are requested to bear with such problems as may arise during the tour.