Padharo Mhare Des! A journey that offers the best of Rajasthan. Nestled between the Aravali ranges, the Mewar region offers the best of Rajput heritage and culture. A well-planned tour for our 'young-at-heart' seniors, that will ensure the best Mewari experience and incredible memories for life!
‘Joining & Leaving Tour’ Guests will meet at the Abu Road Station / Ahmedabad airport as per the guidelines given. Welcome to Mt. Abu - the famous hill station in the Aravalli ranges. Today we visit the picturesque Nakki Lake. We have a short Meet N Greet session before dinner.
- Visit the picturesque Nakki Lake
Today, we explore the city of Mt. Abu. We visit Gurushikhar which is the highest point of the Aravalli Range in Rajasthan. Later we visit the world famous Dilwara temple, known for the best carvings in Rajasthan. In the evening we proceed to Udaipur.
- Visit Gurushikhar
- Visit the world famous Dilwara temple
Today we explore the city of Udaipur. We visit Maharana Pratap Smarak – Moti Magri, Saheliyon ki Bari - 'Garden of the Maids of Honour' and enjoy the boat ride in Lake Pichola. We also visit Jag Mandir, City Palace, and the unique Crystal Gallery. We enjoy the Cultural Show in the evening.
- Explore the city of Udaipur
- Enjoy the Cultural Show
Today we visit Chittorgarh Fort – Ranakumbha Palace, Meera Mandir, Vijay Stambha and Padmini's Palace. Later we proceed to Ajmer - one of the most sacred spiritual sites in Rajasthan. Upon arrival we visit Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Darga at Ajmer.
- Visit Chittorgarh Fort
- Visit Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Darga at Ajmer.
Today we visit Bramha Mandir - the temple is one of the few existing temples in India, dedicated to the Hindu God of Creation - Lord Brahma, followed by a visit to Pushkar Tirth. Later we proceed to Ranthambore – home to animals like jackal, mongoose, sloth bear, leopard and tiger.
- Visit Bramha Mandir
Today we experience the thrilling safari at Ranthambore National park for wildlife viewing. Later we proceed to Jaipur - the capital of the state and known as the ‘Pink City of India’. Upon arrival, we visit Birla Mandir. Today, get ready for more fun. Dress up in your best clothes and flaunt your style! Enjoy the Gala Evening with Fashion Show! Fulfil your long time wish of walking the ramp. You never know, the crown may be yours! Veena Patil joins you on this fun-filled evening.
- Experience the thrilling safari at Ranthambore National park
Today we explore the city of Jaipur. We take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal - The ’Palace of winds’. We also visit Amer Fort and see the Sanganeri Block Prints demonstration. Later we visit Jantar Mantar and City Palace. In the evening, we enjoy the Sound & Light Show at Amer Fort (subject to operation).
- Photo Stop at Hawa Mahal
- Sanganeri Block Prints demonstration
It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! ‘Joining and Leaving Tour’ Guests can be dropped at airport as per the scheduled group flight time or they can check out from the Hotel at 11:00 AM Tour concludes.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Adhar card/ Driving Liscence/ Vote
- Additional Requirement: ID type & ID no. should be uploaded for Safari bookingr ID / Passport
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag.(at 1st Destination)
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- You need not worry about paying the single supplement charges, even if you are joining the tour solo. Veena World gives you a Guaranteed Twin Sharing on your hotel accommodation for Seniors Special Tours. But, in case you need a single occupancy, that can always be made available.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour