Guwahati – Shillong (3 Nights)
Tour Guests will arrive at Guwahati Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Shillong – The capital of Meghalaya. En route we enjoy the view of beautiful Umiam Lake
In the evening all guests will have a short Meet & Greet session.
- View beautiful Umiam Lake
Shillong – Mawlynnong – Shillong
Today we explore Mawlynnong village which has been awarded as the ‘Cleanest Village in Asia’. We visit the Balancing Rock and the Living Root Bridge – Centuries old bridges grown from tangled roots. Later we proceed to see the crystal clear waters of Dawki river and enjoy boating on the river. Dawki lies at the border of India and Bangladesh and is famous for a suspension bridge over Umngot River (commonly known as Dawki bridge) constructed by British in 1932. We also visit India - Bangladesh border at Tamabil. In the evening, we have free time for relaxing and exploring the surroundings.
- Visit Mawlynnong village - Cleanest Village in Asia
- Visit Living Root Bridges
Shillong – Cherrapunji – Shillong
Today we visit Cathedral of Mary, Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls and Ram Krishna Mission. Later we proceed to Cherrapunjee – officially known as Sohra. It is the wettest place on earth. We also visit Mawsmai Caves, Seven Sisters Falls, and Nohkalikai fall – the tallest plunge waterfall in India. In the evening, we have free time to enjoy shopping in local market.
- Explore Cherrapunjee
- Visit Nohkalikai Falls
Shillong – Kaziranga (2 Nights)
Today we proceed to Kaziranga – where wildlife roams fearlessly and enjoy a beautiful rendezvous with nature. Upon arrival, we have free time for relaxing.
Today we experience a thrilling jeep safari at Kaziranga National Park for wildlife viewing. We will come face to face with one horned rhino’s, elephants, deer’s and rare migratory birds. Later we visit Orchid Park – an orchid house with over 600 species from Northeast India, bamboo and medicinal herb gardens, a cactus house and a handicrafts museum.
In the evening we enjoy the spectacular Bihu dance – an indigenous folk dance of Assam.
- Explore Kaziranga National Park
- Visit Orchid Park
Kaziranga – Guwahati (2 Nights)
Today we proceed to Guwahati. Upon arrival, we visit the Kamakhya Temple – one of the 51 Shakti Peethas in the country and Umananda Temple situated on a small river island in River Brahmaputra. Here we enjoy a ferry ride and later we sail over the River Cruise in Brahmaputra.
- Visit Kamakhya Temple
- Enjoy river cruise in Brahmaputra River
Today we visit Sualkuchi – which is known as the weaving Mecca of Assam and is famous for various types of silk textiles like Eri, Muga and Pat. Later we have free time for shopping.
- Visit Sualkuchi
Guwahati – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! Tour Guests will proceed to Guwahati airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home. Tour Concludes.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Shillong - India||M crown Hotel/ TBA/ TBA - Shillong /or similar||18 Nov - 21 Nov|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Guwahati Airport||Guwahati Airport|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Guwahati Airport||Guwahati Airport|
Seniors' Special Assam Meghalaya
- AdultsAbove 55 yrs
- To and Fro economy class airfare and airport taxes for tour guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for tour
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- GST of 5% to be paid over and above the tour price
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport tax, Fuel surcharge and any new taxes introduced and levied by the Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai –Guwahati / Guwahati – Mumbai
- We use Go Air / Indigo / Air India
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.
- 01 Passport size photo scanned to be submitted to travel advisor.
- Additional RA Permit charges for NRI & Foreigners.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour