Bali is where you can break away from the monotonous routine, curing the wedding blues, and striking a healthy work-life balance.
- Enjoy famous Kecak Dance
- Water Sports
- Romantic Evening Cruise
- Exciting river rafting experience
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Bali (Kuta) (3 Nights)
Welcome to Indonesia. Arrive at Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar, Bali and proceed for your transfer to the hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Bali.
Half Day Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour
After breakfast, morning is at leisure. In the early afternoon, proceed to visit Uluwatu Temple. Hanging on a cliff 100 meters above the ocean, Uluwatu temple is a unique sight. The more so while you see the Kecak Dance, performed by about 50 singers. Matter of fact, this dance is the only one based on vocals rather than instrument, dating far back into Balinese history, prior to the use of instruments. Return to hotel. Overnight in Bali.
Water Sports and Sunset Dinner Cruise
After breakfast, proceed to enjoy water sports (Glass Bottom & Turtle Island) OR (Banana Boat- Flying Fish - Jet Ski). Later proceed to the harbour. Bali is famous for its spectacular sunsets. On sunset dinner cruise, you'll dine on an international dinner buffet while watching the sky change from blue to shades of orange, red, and eventually purple. As the sun goes down, cruise around Benoa Harbour. After dark, you'll be treated to a variety of entertaining performances, including live music, a 6-person cabaret, and a DJ. Dance the night away in front of a twinkling backdrop of stars and lights in the Harbour. Return to hotel. Overnight in Bali.
- Breakfast & Dinner
Bali (Kuta) – Bali (Ubud) (2 Nights)
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Ubud. Enroute you can enjoy a thrilling experience of Bali swing at an additional price. Arrive in Ubud Hotel, check in and rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Bali.
Note: Optional: Enroute get thrilling feelings, adrenaline rush, unforgettable experiences and unique pictures at Bali Swing (at additional price)
River Rafting experience with Lunch
After breakfast, proceed for an exciting river rafting experience. Discover hidden waterfalls along the way. Lunch will be prepared after rafting. Afterward you have access to the pool and enjoy the Jacuzzi and beautiful view. Rest of the day is at leisure. Return to hotel. Overnight in Bali.
- Breakfast & Lunch
Bali – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board your flight from Bali. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon.
Note: All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Visit the famous Carang Sari Village
- The Famous Mount Batur Volcano
- Extend your stay at Beautiful Gili Island
- Thrilling Bali Swing
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 3N accommodation at Kuta in suggested or similar category hotels
- 2N accommodation at Ubud in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals - Breakfast, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return Airport transfers and Inter Hotel Transfer on private basis
- Sightseeing is on private basis
- Half Day Uluwatu Kecak tour
- River Rafting experience with Lunch
- Water Sports (Glass Bottom & Turtle Island) OR (Banana Boat- Flying Fish - Jet Ski)
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st Oct, 2022
- High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|