- Visit Mt Titlis
- Raclette Rafting/Jet Boating
- Lucerne Loop tour on Electric bike
- Mt Schilthorn
- Swiss Travel Pass
- Day 1Zurich
Zurich > Lucerne
- Day 2Lucerne
- Day 3Lucerne
Lucerne > Interlaken
- Day 4Interlaken
- Day 5Interlaken
- Day 6Interlaken
- Day 7Interlaken
Interlaken > Zurich
- Day 8Zurich
Zurich-Lucerne (Approx. 2hrs by train) (2 Nights)
Welcome to Switzerland. Arrive in Zurich and proceed by train to Lucerne. Arrive at Lucerne train station and proceed to your hotel on own. Rest of the day is free to explore this town known for the Lion monument, Kapplebrucke Bridge on your own. Enjoy shopping in the Old Town and along the Pilatusstrasse. Overnight in Lucerne.
Note: Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change
Lucerne -Mt Titlis
Today morning, after breakfast proceed by train to the town of Engelberg, where you’re breathtaking journey to Mt Titlis begins and board your revolving cable car TitlisRotair Gondola to reach Mt Titlis. Enjoy the view of snow caped mountains from the sun terrace. Visit the Ice Grotto(cave) or enjoy The Cliff walk, Europe’s highest suspension bridge. Later return to your hotel in Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Note: Mt. Titlis is not operational from 7th Nov - 18th November 2022
Lucerne- Loop tour -Interlaken (4 Nights)
Today early morning check out from your hotel (your bags can be left at the hotel concierge)and make your way to the designated departure point for your Loop tour on board the only electric cargo bike tour in Switzerland. A unique and fun way to explore areas of Lucerne often missed by the tourists. While you cruise outside the city limits, taking in the breathtaking scenery that the country is famous for, you’ll get an insider’s view of the local way of life. Later pick your bags from your hotel and make your own way to Lucerne station for your train to Interlaken.Arrive at Interlaken and proceed to your hotel on own. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Interlaken.
Interlaken – Kayaking on Lake Brienz
After breakfast make your own way to enjoy guided kayaking tour on Lake Brienz. Tour start in Bönigen on Lake Brienz where we travel across the River Lütschine, heading towards the north shore, exploring beautiful cliffs, the 12th century Ringgenberg castle and hidden beaches along the way. Your guide will offer instruction on how to develop your paddling skills and will also capture your experience with lots of photos to show to your friends and family back home. Evening is at leisure. Overnight in Interlaken.
Note: Optional: Horse-drawn carriage ride. Enjoy the view of the Jungfrau range also see sights like the Japanese Garden, Interlaken Castle and the picturesque old town of Unterseen at an additional price
Interlaken - Winter Raclette Rafting
Today after breakfast, morning is at leisure. In the evening, make your own way to a designated departure point for Raclette Rafting. Enjoy a unique raclette dinner as you drift along calm waters from Bönigen to Interlaken. While the house lights of Interlaken gradually illuminate the river banks, enjoy a meal of melted cheese and a glass of white wine while wrapped up in warm blankets. The view of snow-covered mountains in the background completes the idyllic cityscape. The guides do all of the steering, so you can enjoy the meal, atmosphere, and time together on the raft. Later return to hotel. Overnight in Interlaken.
Today morning, after breakfast proceed by train to the town of Lauterbrunnen station, board 141 bus to Stechelberg for Gondola ride to Schilthorn. It just takes you 32 minutes by Cable car to reach the summit of the Schilthorn, on 2970 m. Enjoy the beautiful view of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau (UNESCO World Heritage) and on more than 200 other summit. Here you will visit Skyline View platform -Enjoy the spectacular view from our big terrace of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau (UNESCO World Heritage) and on more than 200 other summits Bond World -Visitors can dive straight into the action in Bond World, the interactive exhibition dedicated to the movie, which features 7 key scenes and plenty of film-related trivia Piz Gloria View The circular steel platform reveals views of the summit building against a backdrop starring the iconic peak trio
Note: Mt. Schilthorn is open till 13th November 2022 only.
Interlaken – Zurich (1 Night) (Approx 1 hr by train)
Today proceed by train to the city of Zurich. Rest of the day is free to explore Zurich on your own. On can visit one of world’s most exclusive shopping streets Bahnhofstrasse, the Old Town, Fraumunster Church with its famous Chagall windows. Overnight in Zurich.
Zurich – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to airport on own to board flight from Zurich. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Lucerne as mentioned or similar hotel
- 4 Nights accommodation at Interlaken as mentioned or similar hotel
- 1 Night accommodation at Zurich as mentioned or similar hotel
- Swiss Travel Pass (Second Class)
- Mt Titlis with Swiss Pass
- Loop tour - Electric bike
- Kayaking (till March)
- Winter Raclette Rafting / Summer Jet Boating
- Schilthorn with Swiss Pass
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st May 2023.
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|