Gujarat is the land of legends and lions! It is also home to one of the largest salt deserts in the world - The Great Rann of Kutch. Explore this unique landscape and experience culture at its best at Rann Utsav. Also, discover the sights and sounds of Bhuj city, as you enjoy this splendid journey!
Arrive in Ahmedabad, meet the group. ‘I Fly Tour’ Guests will arrive at Ahmedabad Airport as per scheduled flight. Later we proceed to Bhuj. We have short meet and greet session before dinner.
Today we proceed to Dhordo. Enroute we visit Aina Mahal and Prag Mahal. On arrival we enjoy cultural activities at Tent City. In the evening we proceed to White Rann to witness the Grandeur of Sunset
- Visit Aina Mahal and Prag Mahal
- Enjoy cultural activities at Tent City
Today we leave for Ahmedabad. Enroute we visit Vande Mataram Memorial at Bhuj.
- Visit Vande Mataram Memorial
Today we visit Modhera Sun Temple and Rani ki Vav at Patan. It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! ‘Joining and Leaving Tour’ Guests will be dropped at Ahmedabad airport. Tour concludes.
- Visit Modhera Sun Temple and Rani ki Vav at Patan.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- Warm & Pleasant, cold during winter
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Ahmedabad // Ahmedabad - Mumbai
- We use GoAir / Indigo Airline
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Adhar card/ Driving Liscence/ Voter ID / Passport
- CHILD 5 - 11: Adhar card/ School ID / Passport
- CHILD 2 - 4: School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
- INFANT: Birth Certificate/ Passport
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper.
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Once the festival dates are officially declared by the State’s tourism authority, the departure date of the tour will be finalised.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour