Ahmedabad – Mount Abu (1 Night)
Tour guests will arrive at Ahmedabad Airport as per their scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Mount Abu – set in the high rocky plateau in the Aravalli Range is the only hill station in Rajasthan surrounded by lush green forest.
In the evening we see picturesque paradise for nature lovers, the Nakki Lake.
- Welcome to Mount Abu. Your Veena World tour begins.
Mount Abu – Udaipur (2 Nights)
Today we explore Mount Abu city, visit Gurushikhar – highest point in Aravalli Ranges followed by visit to world famous Dilwara Temples – one of the finest and architecturally renowned white marble Jain temples as well as a Jain Pilgrimage sites in the world. Later we proceed to Udaipur – former capital and crown jewel of Mewar Kingdom also famous as City of Lakes.
Today we explore Udaipur City, we visit Maharana Pratap Smarak – located on top of Moti Magri hill near Fateh Sagar lake is a is a historic site that is dedicated to the great Maharana Pratap Singh and his loyal horse Chetak. Later we visit City Palace – an architectural marvel and largest royal palace complex in Rajasthan built on banks of Lake Pichola and Crystal Gallery. Then we enjoy boat ride to reach Jag Mandir – palace built on island in Lake Pichola used to be a summer resort and pleasure palace for holding royal parties. In the evening we enjoy a traditional music and dance show.
Udaipur – Chittorgarh – Pushkar (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Pushkar - one of the oldest cities with heritage, culture, and warmth rolled into one panoramic landscape. En route we visit Chittorgarh Fort – symbol of bravery of Rajputs also an UNESCO world heritage site. Here we will see Ranakumbha Palace – place where founder of Udaipur Maharana Udai Singh was born, Meera Mandir – was once the home of famous bhakti poetess Meerabai, Vijay Stambha – victory monument constructed by Mewar king to commemorate victory over Mahmud Khilji and Queen Padmini’s Palace – located amidst water bodies, this is the place where Aladdin Khilji was permitted to see the mirror image of Queen Padmini.
Pushkar – Ranthambore (2 Nights)
Today we visit Brahma Mandir – one of very few existing temples dedicated to the Hindu creator-god Brahma built in 14th century, followed by visit to Pushkar Tirth. Later we proceed to Ranthambore - former royal hunting ground now renowned as National Park home to animals like tigers, leopards, jackals, mongooses, sloth bears, and marsh crocodiles. Enroute we visit Kishangarh – Kashmir of Rajasthan.
Today we experience thrills of Jungle Safari at Ranthambore National Park. Enjoy watching wide variety of wildlife in their natural habitat. Later we visit Ranthambore Fort – a UNESCO World Heritage site standing majestically atop a hill and Trinetra Ganesha Temple – is one the most renowned and oldest temples in Rajasthan and the only temple in the world that contains whole family of the Lord Ganesha. We enjoy a bonfire in the evening along with your travel companions.
Ranthambore – Jaipur (2 Nights)
Today we proceed to Jaipur – capital city of Rajasthan and also known as ‘Pink City’ of India. Upon arrival we visit Birla Temple – originally known as Lakshmi Narayan Temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi, the grand temple is located on an elevated ground at the base of Moti Dungari hill.
Today we explore the City of Jaipur. We visit Hawa Mahal – the palace of winds, Jantar Mantar – A UNESCO World Heritage site also an astronomical marvel, and City Palace – the royal residence, known for its architectural blend of Indian, Mughal, Rajput and European styles. Later we visit Panna Meena ka Kund and Amer Fort – known for its Mughal influenced artistic style. Followed by shopping at Sanganer fabric printing shop. In the evening we witness a beautiful Sound & Light Show at Amer fort.
Jaipur – Departure to Hometown
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to will proceed to Jaipur airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home. Tour Concludes.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
|Departure & Arrival||Transport|
20 Jan | 05:20 AM
20 Jan | 06:40 AM
28 Jan | 08:45 AM
28 Jan | 10:55 AM
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Mount Abu - India||Maharaja International/ Hotel Samrat International/ TBA /or similar||20 Jan - 21 Jan|
|Udaipur - India||Hotel Vishnupriya/ Hotel Gyan Garh/ Maharana Bagh - Trully India /or similar||21 Jan - 23 Jan|
|Pushkar - India||Hotel Master Paradise/ Kanj The Pushkar Bagh Resort/ Satyam Palace Resort Hotel/ TBA-Pushkar /or similar||23 Jan - 24 Jan|
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-01 yr
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Ahmedabad // Jaipur - Mumbai
- A/C Vehicle Type - depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photos.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour