Be pampered in colourful 'Rajasthan' as you explore the beauty of Mewad Marwad. Indulge in the perfect holiday with a generous serving of culture, spread of flavours and soak in the celebration of this state. Explore cities like Udaipur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and have the trip of a lifetime!
‘Joining & Leaving’ tour guests meet our tour manager at the Jaipur airport as per the given guidelines. Padharo Mhare Des - Welcome to the Pink City! We first proceed to Mandawa – The heart of the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan. We have a short meet and greet session before dinner to get to know our fellow travellers.
Today we visit the Mandawa Fort, which is adorned with beautiful frescoes, decorated with paintings of Lord Krishna, various carvings and an amazing mirror work. Later we proceed to Bikaner – A city well known for its Bikaneri Bhujia among a lot of other things! In the evening, we visit the Deshnok Rat Temple of Karni Mata.
- Mandawa Fort
- Deshnok Karni Mata Temple
Today, we explore the Junagarh Fort which includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal and Prachina Museum which preserves Bikaner’s rich cultural diversity and royal heritage. Later, we head towards the Golden City – Jaisalmer, known for its spectacular havelis, splendid temples and vibrant bazaars. Upon arrival, we enjoy boating in Gadisar Lake, followed by the Puppet Show.
- Junagarh Fort
- Sheesh Mahal
- Puppet Show
Today we explore the city of Jaisalmer. We visit Golden Fort and Jain Mandir in the morning. Later we visit Patwanki Haweli, the museum and Nathmalaji Ki Haweli. Experience joyful Camel ride, fasten your seatbelts and enjoy Dune Bashing, Folk dance and magnificent sunset in the famous Sam Sand Dunes with dinner. Overnight stay in the Jaisalmer hotel.
- Explore Jaisalmer city
- Visit Golden Fort
- Enjoy Camel ride
- Dune Bashing
- Folk Dance
Today morning we visit the Jaisalmer War Memorial. Later we proceed to Jodhpur. Welcome to Jodhpur – Popularly known as the ‘Sun City’. On arrival we visit Ummaid Bhavan Palace museum built by Maharaja Umaid Singh in the 20th century. We enjoy free time for shopping in the evening.
- Ummaid Bhavan Palace Museum
Today we explore the city of Jodhpur. We visit the Mehrangarh Fort, which was built in the 20th Century and which houses Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Silah Khana, Daulat Khana and Rang Mahal. We visit Jaswant Thada – A royal cenotaph built in the white marble. Later we visit Bullet Baba Temple and we proceed to Mount Abu – the famous hill station in the Aravalli ranges.
- Explore Jodhpur city
- Mehrangarh Fort
- Jaswant Thada Royal Cenotaph
- Bullet Baba Temple
We visit the picturesque Nakki Lake. Today, we explore the city of Mt. Abu. We visit Gurushikhar, which is the highest point of the Aravalli Range in Rajasthan. Later we visit the world famous Dilwara temple, known for the best carvings in Rajasthan. We proceed to our next destination Udaipur, also known as ‘The City of Lakes’.
- Visit Gurushikhar
- Dilwara Temple
Today we explore the city of Udaipur. We visit Maharana Pratap Smarak – Moti Magri, Saheliyon ki Bari - 'Garden of the Maids of Honour', City Palace and enjoy the boat ride in Lake Pichola. We also visit Jag Mandir and the unique Crystal Gallery.
- Maharana Pratap Smarak
- Saheliyon ki Bari
- Crystal Gallery
Today we visit Chittorgarh Fort – Ranakumbha Palace, Meera Mandir, Vijay Stambha and Padmini's Palace. Later we proceed to Kumbhalgarh.
- Visit Chittorgarh Fort
Today we explore the heritage of Kumbhalgarh – Kumbhalgarh Fort is surrounded by a majestic thick wall which is approximately 15 KMS long.
- Visit Kumbhalgarh Fort
Today we proceed for Ajmer. Upon arrival we visit the Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Darga at Ajmer.
- Visit Moinuddin Chishti Dargah
Today we visit Bramha Mandir, the temple is one of the few existing temples in India dedicated to the Hindu God of Creation - Lord Brahma, followed by a visit to Pushkar Tirth. Later we proceed to Ranthambore – home to animals like jackal, mongoose, sloth bear, leopard and tiger.
- Brahma Mandir
- Pushkar Tirth
Today we experience the thrilling safari at Ranthambore National park for wildlife viewing. Later we proceed to Jaipur - the capital of the state and known as the ‘Pink City of India’. We enjoy the Sound & Light Show at Amer Fort (subject to operation).
- Ranthambore National Park
- Enjoy thrilling wildlife safari
Today we explore the city of Jaipur. We take a photo stop at the Hawa Mahal - The ’Palace of winds.’ We also visit Amer Fort, City Palace, Sanganeri Block prints demonstration and Jantar Mantar. We enjoy the free time for shopping in the evening and also enjoy a get-together with our travel companions.
- Photostop at Hawa Mahal
- Visit Amer Fort
- Jantar Mantar
Today we visit Birla Temple at Jaipur. It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! ‘Joining and Leaving Tour’ Guests can be dropped at airport as per the scheduled group flight time or they can check out from the Hotel at 10.00 AM. Tour concludes.
- Birla Mandir
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Our Traveller Reviews
Rajasthan Mewad Marwad
I and my wife Ashwini have been part of multiple tours with Veena world - the latest being that at Rajasthan in mid March (RJGR(I)080318. We sincerely thank you all for giving us few of our best memories for life. Veena World's entire team truly lives the warmth and hospitality - creating delightful moments at all touch-points. Our tour manager Mr. Sagar Ragade and Mr. Umesh Bhise took care of us like family members and provided systematic leadership to ensure the tour went smooth without any hassles. I would specifically wish to mention that they showed exceptional emotional intelligence in their leadership and have handled every situation very politely. I am sure that this is something engrained in the Veena World's culture as I received the same affection and care from our tour manager for the Dubai tour - Mr. Amit Dikshit. Last but the best words for Ms Anushka Vadke - Sales Manager, Pune - Bhandarkar Road; who has taken personal interest and helped us to plan our tours. In fact, it's because of Anushka that we took the decision of being part of so many Veena World tours over the last 3-4 months. Just to mention, most recently, we planned our tour starting tomorrow to HPAD(I) 080418 Amritsar - Kulu Manali only because of Ms. Anushka. Once again, our sincere best wishes to the entire Veena World family. Look forward to enjoying more tours with your excellent team.read more
Amod BhandareMar 8, 2018
Rajasthan Mewad Marwad
We have completed our rajasthan tour on 6th january RJGR(I)23/12/17 I am glad to give my feedback regarding my trip with veena world. The trip was amazing all the sightseeing points was covered within time and without any hustle I would specially like to tell that the efforts taken by the tour manager and specially his assitant was outstanding and flawless as i was travelling alone on single occupancy and was totally unknown to everyone in our 53 guests group we all ended up to be a big family and all the credit goes to mr.rohan deshpande and mr.chinmay pawar they connected us together we all had too much of fun in total as we had celebrated many of the occations together like christmas,new year, and also my birthday iIam so obliged that my birthday has been celebrated in such a sweet manner n was truely unexpected n all the credit goes to veena world.It is must to say that the tour manager and his assistant was incredibly hardworking and accurate in their work it was pleasure travelling with them.read more
Shweta KaleDec 23, 2017
Rajasthan Mewad Marwad
Me and my wife have recently traveled to Rajasthan for 15 days tour by Veenaworld started on 23rd December. We really appreciate the effort made by tour managers Rohan and Chinmay. It was really an unforgettable tour for us. We would like to thank Rohan and Chinmay for making everything so awesome. The most important of everything was the timings for the site seeing. We used to reach at the destination exactly at the right time when we do not have to wait in the long queue or miss any site. It was all due to great management by these tour managers. It was felt like Rohan and Chinmay are our family members who has just come here to take care of us. I can go on and have many more to tell. But to make it short I can say, all of our upcoming trips will be with Veena World because of the service provided in this tour.read more
Mr. Chandrashekhar JhaDec 23, 2017
Veena World Moments
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Birth certificate/Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Birth Certificate and Carry 03 passport sized photographs
- Additional Requirement: ID type & ID no. should be uploaded for Safari booking
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag.(at 1st Destination)
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour