Padharo Mhare Des! Be pampered as a guest in colourful 'Rajasthan' as you explore the beauty of Marwad. Indulge in the perfect break with a generous serving of culture, spread of flavours and soak in the sun of Jodhpur and the sands of Jaisalmer. Let's begin the journey of Rajasthan Marwad!
‘Joining & Leaving Guests’ will come to the Jodhpur Hotel as per the guidelines given. Welcome to Jodhpur - popularly known as the ‘Sun City’. We have a short Meet N Greet session before dinner.
Today we explore the city of Jodhpur. We visit Umaid Bhavan Palace Museum, built by Maharaja Umaid Singh in the 20th century. Later we visit Mehrangarh Fort, built in the 20th century and houses Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Silah Khana, Daulat Khana and Rang Mahal. Later we visit Jaswant Thada, a royal cenotaph built in white marble. Further, we visit for seeing the Sanganeri Block Prints Demonstration. In the evening, we enjoy the free time for shopping.
- Visit Ummaid Bhavan Palace Museum
- Visit Mehrangarh Fort
- Sanganeri Block Prints Demonstration
Today we proceed to Jaisalmer. Upon arrival, we enjoy boating in Gadisar Lake, followed by the Puppet Show.
- Boating in Gadisar Lake followed by the Puppet Show
Today we explore the city of Jaisalmer. We visit Golden Fort and Jain Mandir in the morning. Later we visit Patwan ki Haweli, the Museum and Nathmalaji ki Haweli. Further, experience joyful Camel ride and fasten your seatbelts for enjoying Dune Bashing. Also enjoy the folk dance and the magnificent sunset at the famous Sam Sand Dunes. with dinner.
- Explore the city of Jaisalmer
- Visit Golden Fort
- Visit Patwan ki Haweli
- Enjoying Dune Bashing
Today we proceed to Bikaner. En route we visit the Jaisalmer War Museum.
- Visit the Jaisalmer War Museum
Today we visit Deshnok Rat temple of Karni Mata, Junagarh Fort - housing Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal, Prachina Museum and Sadual Museum. Later we visit Asia's biggest Camel Research Farm to get up close with the different camel breeds and baby camels.
- Deshnok Rat temple of Karni Mata
- Junagarh Fort
- Visit Asia's biggest Camel Research Farm
Today, we proceed to Mandawa – The heart of the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan. We visit Mandawa fort, decorated with paintings of Lord Krishna and also adorned with artistic carvings and amazing mirror work.
- Visit Mandawa fort
It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! ‘Joining & Leaving Tour’ Guests will be dropped at the airport as per given guidelines. Tour concludes.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Our Traveller Reviews
I attended the group tour for Rajasthan (Marwad) from 30th December,2016 to 6th January,2017.It was an incredible experience with veena world.The tour management was at par with great facilities and hospitality provided by both the tour managers : 1)Mr. Sagar Bhosale 2)Mr. Sarvessh Joshi The hotel rooms and tents were really in a good condition and everything was at place.apart from that the hotels had a beautiful architecture and campus.All the tour information and information about the palaces was given properly.A good amount of time was spent at every point that was there in the itinenrary.Everything was taken care of by the tour managers right from cleanliness to safety, they had managed everything.It was an enjoyable and a memorable experience. lastly, if one sight seeing gets cancelled due to adhoc issues, then there should be an alternative sight in the itinerary that can be shown to the tourists in place of the cancelled sight.Overall a great experience and veena world is known for it class and good service which was maintained. Thank you.read more
Ms Shweta PanditDec 30, 2016
My family has completed the tour to Rajasthan(Marwar region) which was from 27th January to 3rd February.This is my second tour through Veena World. I'd like to let you know that we really enjoyed this trip and this wouldn't have been possible without our tour managers Kunal Singh and Monish Mali. Both of them did an excellent job. They were very considerate towards us and helped us make our trip an unforgettable experience. Also, our group was fantastic. This was indeed a wonderful experience. Thank you Veena World.read more
Ms. Sukhada BondeJan 27, 2019
I had taken your Rajasthan tour RJTSO 40218 (February 04, 2018 to February 11, 2018). It was very good experience. Managers, Mr. Sanjiv and Mr. Prasant were courteous and very helpful. Sanjiv informed the tour plan to us every day in detail. They were meticulous. Group entertainment program conducted by Sanjiv, on one of the evening was very entertaining where we all participated in games. Incidentally my birthday was on on 09.02.2018, the same was celebrated in group. I was earlier having doubt to join group tours. My views changed and now I will opt for group tours. Sanjiv informed in details the other tours conducted by you. All enjoyment and excitement and good time credit goes to our tour Managers Mr. Sanjiv and Mr. Prasant.read more
Ms. Varsha MehtaFeb 4, 2018
Veena World Moments
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Birth certificate/Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Birth Certificate and Carry 03 passport sized photographs
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag.(at 1st Destination)
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour