With its grandiose parks, idyllic, wide-pavemented boulevards and the ever-scenic Seine, Paris is the perfect destination to explore with kids.With two parks to explore Paris Disneyland is a perfect place for Families. whats even more exciting then stay at Disneyland.
- Paris Disneyland stay
- Seine River Cruise
- Louvre Museum
- Montparnasse tower
- Visit the Iconic Eiffel Tower
- Day 1Paris
Paris > Paris Disneyland
- Day 2Paris Disneyland
- Day 3Paris Disneyland
Paris Disneyland > Paris
- Day 4Paris
- Day 5Paris
- Day 6Paris
Arrive in Paris – Disneyland (2 Nights)
Welcome to France. Arrive at Paris International airport and proceed to Disneyland on own. Welcome to the magical world of Disneyland where you will meet all the Disney characters who live in an endless fairy tale. Overnight in Disneyland.
Note: Price is not valid for Easter. High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals. Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change.
Today make your own way to the departure point for a day trip to Disneyland. Enjoy all the rides and attractions of Disneyland Paris with a full-day ticket. Enjoy over 50 attractions offer magical experiences and exciting adventures for young and old alike. Meet your favorite Disney Characters, be amazed by colorful parades and breathtaking shows. Overnight in Paris
Disneyland - Montparnasse Tower – Paris City (3 Nights)
Today proceed to Paris city on own. On arrival in Paris, proceed to hotel on own and check in to your hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Later in the evening proceed to Montparnasse Tower on own to enjoy the most beautiful view of Paris. Witness one of the most iconic views in the world with this panoramic view of Paris. On the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower, you are offered a complete view of the city at every angle. Take the fast elevator which travels from the ground floor to the 56th floor in a mind-blowing 38 seconds, travelling at a speed of 6 metres per second. After return back to your hotel on own. Overnight in Paris.
Note: Disneyland Paris, or Euro Disney, is about 20 miles (32km) to the east of the centre of Paris. The most popular way to travel between Disneyland Paris and the city centre is on the suburban commuter trains called the RER (Regional Express Network). Line A of the RER system terminates at Marne-la-Vallee station which is next to the front gates of Disney Village and the theme parks at Disneyland Paris. The journey takes about 40 minutes.
Paris Hop on Hop off, Seine river cruise , Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum
Today discover Paris's best monuments from the top of a hop on hop off sightseeing bus that you’ll be able to take during the entire day in Paris. Walk around the most famous museum in the world and discover its many unique masterpieces (Mona Lisa, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the Venus de Milo, and many more) while listening to the Digital Audio-Guide. Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower-one of the marvels of the world. Visit the 2nd floor on the tower for breath-taking panoramic views of the city. Later enjoy an exceptional Seine River Cruise, offering stunning views of the City of Light from the unique perspective of its most beautiful avenue - the Seine. Overnight in Paris
Paris – Day at leisure
Today you have the entire day at leisure to explore Paris city on your own or you can choose from our list of recommended sightseeing at an additional price. Overnight in Paris.
Note: Optional: Asterix Park: Enjoy the perfect family day out with this unforgettable visit to the Asterix Park of Paris. Forget all about the repetitive cycle of sightseeing and touring that even the most enduring tourist can eventually get tired of, and rekindle that infantile spirit that lies within you at additional price. Optional: Versailles Palace and Monet's Giverny House Full Day Tour from Paris at additional price.
Departure to Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Airport on own to board flight from Paris. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon
Note: All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Asterix Park
- Versailles Palace
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Paris at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights in Disneyland at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Paris Disneyland one day ticket (No transfer)
- Paris Hop On Hop Off Tour with Seine river cruise (No transfer)
- Louvre entrance ticket (No transfer)
- Eiffel Tower 2nd level ticket (No transfer)
- Entrance ticket to Montparnasse tower (No transfers)
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing.
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st May 2023.
- Price is not valid for Easter, Christmas and New Year. High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- Many cities in Europe have introduced a local "City Tax/Tourist tax". This tax is collected by the hotels directly from guests and it is not included in the above price. The City tax/Tourist tax commonly varies between €1-4 per person per night depending on the hotel standard
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|