- Naeroyfjord Cruise from Flam to Gudvagen
- Private Cruise from Bergen to Mostraumen and Osterfjord
- Private Northern Lights Chase
- Whale and Sea Bird Boat Cruise
- Private Aurora Borealis Picnic tour
- Stay in a glass Igloo
- Day 1Oslo
- Day 2Oslo
Oslo > Geilo
- Day 3Geilo
- Day 4Geilo
Geilo > Flam
- Day 5Flam
- Day 6Flam
Flam > Bergen
- Day 7Bergen
- Day 8Bergen
Bergen > Tromsø
- Day 9Tromsø
- Day 10Tromsø
Tromsø > Rovaniemi
- Day 11Rovaniemi
- Day 12Rovaniemi
Rovaniemi > Ivalo
- Day 13Ivalo
Arrive Oslo (1 Night)
Welcome to Norway. Arrive at the Oslo airport, meet your car and transfer to the hotel. After arrival, check in the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Oslo.
Note: Prices are applicable only if there are 06 pax travelling together. Prices are not applicable during trade fair periods, major European Holidays and other major events.
Oslo – Geilo (2 Nights)
After breakfast, you will embark on a private Oslo sightseeing tour with both walking and driving portions. Get an introduction to Oslo's beautiful surroundings and the Oslo fjord. End with a nice walk through the center of Norway's capital. Later enjoy Vigeland Park, the world's largest sculpture park. Explore the work of Gustav Vigeland, who made every single one of the pieces in the park. Enjoy a leisurely walk through the work of one of Norway's most famous sculptors. Later in the evening transfer to Geilo. Overnight in Geilo.
Geilo – Horse Sleigh Ride and Winter activities
After breakfast, you will experience a sleigh ride. With horse and sleigh you get the opportunity to experience Geilo at a slow pace and get your resting heart rate down. You sit well wrapped in duvets and leather and get to experience the winter atmosphere with the sound of bells and steaming horses in front of you. This is truly an atmospheric and enjoyable experience! Rest of the day is free to do some winter activities like dog sledding, Tobogganing, Ice Bathing etc. Overnight in Geilo.
Geilo – Flam (2 Nights) via famous Flam Railway
After breakfast, travel from Geilo to Myrdal from where you will take world famous Flam railway and arrive at Flam. Overnight in Flam.
After breakfast, you will explore Flam. Take Naeroyfjord Cruise, from Flam to Gudvangen. Later transfer from Gudvangen to Undredal; where you will visit the Undredal Stave Church 1147AD and Eldhuset, House of Cheese. Next transfer to Stegastein Viewpoint. Overnight in Flam.
Flam – Bergen (2 Nights)
After breakfast, travel from Flam to Bergen via Hardangerfjord, Kjeåsen Mountain Farm, Vöringsfossen waterfall, Steinsdalsfossen waterfall, Fossen Bratte waterfall. Overnight in Bergen.
Explore Bergen - 06 hours Private Cruise
After breakfast, explore Bergen and then take a private Cruise from Bergen to Mostraumen and Osterfjord. Overnight in Bergen.
Bergen – Tromso (2 Nights) – Private Northern Lights Chase
After breakfast, fly from Bergen to Tromso. Later in the evening drive along beautiful fjords, mountains, and lakes on an exciting chase for the elusive Northern Lights. Enjoy having your private minivan just for you and your partner, family, or friends. Learn how to take pictures of the Aurora, (weather and energy permitting) and capture the magic Aurora in photographs. You'll be picked up from your accommodation in Tromso and set out for a 6-hour excursion in search of this beautiful natural phenomenon. One night, this might take you to the Finnish border while another evening the forecast will show clear skies on the Fjords at the west of Tromso—you'll be taken where the chances for clear skies are highest. Around Tromso at 69.43 degrees’ latitude North, if you can see stars in the sky, you can see the Northern Lights. Once your driver takes you to clear skies, it's just about patiently waiting with some tea, coffee, and muffins until a quiet Aurora, a strong Aurora, or a super strong Aurora strike. Your instructor will show you how to best capture it so that you can take the memory of this amazing sight home with you. Overnight in Tromso.
Tromso - All-Inclusive Whale and Sea Bird Boat Cruise + Northern Lights Chase to Wilderness Camp
After breakfast, proceed on a comfortable cruise from Tromso, head to Whale Island and the open sea. Listen to your guide’s commentary about the fish and whale species that thrive in waters that are filled with herring and plankton. The local partner's fast boat ensures that you'll get plenty of time on the water. The coast of Tromso in northern Norway is widely considered among the best areas in the region for spotting whales. You’ll be on the lookout for inquisitive humpback and killer whales swimming and feeding and for birds such as sea eagles, gulls, guillemots, eider ducks and cormorants. Frame all the action through the lens of your camera. With outdoor decking and indoor seating on board the heated boat, you can enjoy an up-close experience with Norway’s native wildlife. Keep warm and refreshed with snacks and drinks. Tonight, you will set off by bus from Tromso to start your chase for the Northern Lights. Our guides will find the best photo stops with good sky conditions and a scenic backdrop. Your destination will be one of our exclusive aurora camps with comfortable lavvus (Sami tents). The decision of which camp you will go to will depend on the weather conditions of the evening. At the camp, you will be served a warm stew and enjoy a warm beverage around the fire as we wait for the northern lights to occur. If you are lucky and the northern lights start flickering above in the sky, the guide will assist you making your own photographs and will take some portrait photos which will be send to you afterwards. Of course, we can’t offer any guarantees since the Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon, but we promise to use all our experience to maximize our chances of a successful chase. Overnight in Tromso.
Tromso – Rovaniemi (2 Nights) – Arctic Route
After breakfast, travel from Tromso to Rovaniemi via the Arctic Route. On this route you will experience the beauty of Finnish Lapland, both the tundra and the small municipalities along the way. In addition to the beauty of the landscape there are many activity providers offering experiences such as snowmobile safari, skiing, Sami culture, husky safari, ice fishing, local food and culture, accommodation and much more. Overnight in Rovaniemi.
Rovaniemi – Santa Village, Reindeer Farm and Private Aurora Borealis Picnic tour
After breakfast, explore Santa Claus Village and then visit a Reindeer farm. In addition to a reindeer ride you also have the chance to try other winter activities, such as ice fishing on the lake, snowshoeing in the forest or fast paced sled sliding. You also have the chance to try the traditional lasso throwing. Or you can just enjoy the peace and quiet of nature and the twilight of winter. Later in the evening your family will be taken on a short hike to sit and make a warm campfire under the magnificent northern lights. Learn legends about the fantastical natural phenomenon with warm drinks and snacks provided. We can take photos of your group to make memories that you’ll never forget. Overnight in Rovaniemi.
Rovaniemi Hotel - Kakslauttanen, Ivalo (1 Night)
After breakfast, travel from Rovaniemi to transfer from Rovaniemi Hotel to Kakslauttanen, Ivalo and stay in a glass Igloo. Later in the evening proceed enjoy Aurora Hunting with Snow Tank, an exciting night-time adventure in the wintery forest. Snow tank is a perfect way to experience the beauty of Lapland’s snowy fells and forests in a warm panorama cabin. A comfortable way to hunt the Northern lights! There’re great photo opportunities during the trip and we also stop so you have a chance to step outside and experience the artic wilderness. A hot drink and a treat will be served during the safari. Overnight in Ivalo.
- Breakfast & Dinner
Ivalo – Departure to Hometown
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the Ivalo airport for your flight back home. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable Holiday. See you all!! Holiday Concludes.
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 01-night accommodation at Oslo in suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Geilo, Flam, Bergen, Tromso, Rovaniemi each in suggested or similar category hotels
- 01-night accommodation in small glass igloo at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort with breakfast and dinner
- Meals: Daily breakfast
- Vehicle at disposal from Day 1 in Oslo to Day 6 in Bergen
- Oslo sightseeing on private basis with driver cum guide
- Horse Sleigh Ride in Geilo
- Flam railway in second class
- Naeroyfjord Cruise
- All sightseeing mentioned as per itinerary in Flam and Bergen
- Private 6 hours’ cruise in Bergen
- Northern lights chase on private basis in Tromso
- All-Inclusive Whale and Sea Bird Boat Cruise on shared basis
- Northern Lights Visit to Wilderness Camp on shared basis
- Transfer from Rovaniemi to Tromso via Arctic Route on private basis
- City tour Rovaniemi and Santa Claus Village on private basis
- Private Tour to Reindeer farm in Rovaniemi
- Private Aurora Borealis Picnic tour
- Transfer from Rovaniemi to Kakslauttanen on private basis
- Northern lights by Snow Tank on shared basis
- Transfer from Ivalo hotel to Airport on private basis
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st January 2023
- Northern lights are a natural phenomenon and we cannot guarantee the sighting
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|