Tour Guests will arrive at Guwahati Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival at Guwahati – Capital city of Assam, Veena World Tour Manager will meet all tour guests and proceed to Shillong - The capital city of Meghalaya. En route we enjoy the view of beautiful Umiam Lake. In the evening, we will have a short Meet & Greet session.
- Welcome to Guwahati. Your Veena World tour begins.
Today we explore Mawlynnong village which has been awarded as the ‘Cleanest Village in Asia’. We visit the Balancing Rock and the Living Root Bridge – Centuries old bridges grown from tangled roots. Later we proceed to see the crystal clear waters of Dawki river and enjoy boating on the river. Dawki lies at the border of India and Bangladesh and is famous for a suspension bridge over Umngot River (commonly known as Dawki bridge) constructed by British in 1932. We also visit India - Bangladesh border at Tamabil. In the evening, we have free time for relaxing and exploring the surroundings.
- Explore Mawlynnong
- Visit Balancing Rock
- Visit Living Root Bridge
- Boating at Dawki River
- India - Bangladesh Border
Today we visit Cathedral of Mary, Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls and Ram Krishna Mission. Later we proceed to Cherrapunjee – officially known as Sohra. It is the wettest place on earth. We also visit Mawsmai Caves, Seven Sisters Falls, and Nohkalikai fall – the tallest plunge waterfall in India. In the evening, we have free time to enjoy shopping in local market.
- Visit Cathedral of Mary
- Shillong Peak
- Explore Cherrapunjee
- Visit Mawsmai Caves
- Visit Nohkalikai Falls
Today we proceed to Kaziranga - where wildlife roams fearlessly and enjoy a beautiful rendezvous with nature. On arrival at Kaziranga, we have some free time for relaxing.
Today we experience a thrilling jeep safari at Kaziranga National Park for wildlife viewing. We will come face to face with one horned rhino’s, elephants, deer’s and rare migratory birds. Later we visit Orchid Park – an orchid house with over 600 species from Northeast India, bamboo and medicinal herb gardens, a cactus house and a handicrafts museum.
In the evening we enjoy the spectacular Bihu dance – an indigenous folk dance of Assam.
- Explore Kaziranga National Park
- Visit Orchid Park
- Enjoy Bihu Dance
Today we proceed to Bomdila. En-route we enjoy a thrilling experience of white water rafting.
- Enjoy River Rafting
Today we visit Bomdila Monastery – a beautiful monastery amidst nature. Later we proceed to Tawang, enroute we visit Sela Pass and Sela Lake which gives some delightful views of eastern Himalayan ranges, followed by a visit to Jaswant Garh Indo Chinese War Memorial – a memorial in honour of late Jaswant Singh Rawat and Kiwi garden.
- Visit Bomdila Monastery
- Visit Sela Pass and Sela Lake
- Visit Jaswant Garh War Memorial
Today early morning we proceed to Bum la Pass – Situated at the Indo-China border, 15,200 ft. above the sea level. (Please Note: We visit Bum la Pass if we get permission from the Indian army. Also only if the roads are operational). Later we proceed to visit Peng Teng Tso Lake and Sungester or Madhuri Lake – which became popular due to its appearance in the Bollywood movie Koyla. It is also known as Madhuri Lake as it is named after the lead actress in the movie. In the evening we visit we visit Tawang War Memorial - built in memory of the brave soldiers who sacrificed their lives in Sino-Indian war and enjoy the Sound and Light Show.
- Visit Bum La Pass
- Visit Peng Teng Tso Lake
- Visit Shungatser Lake
- Visit Tawang War Memorial
Today we visit Tawang Monastery - the 2nd largest monastery in Asia. Later we proceed to Bomdila. Enroute we visit Nuranang waterfall at Jang – one of the most spectacular waterfall which offers a pristine and beautiful experience.
- Visit Tawang Monastery
- Visit Nuranang Waterfall
Today we proceed to Guwahati - Capital city of Assam. En-route we visit Nag Temple – a Temple dedicated to snake god and Agnigarh – the site of a fortress, which as per the Hindu mythology, was built by Banasura to keep his daughter Usha in isolation.
- Visit Nag Temple
- Visit Agnigarh
Today we visit the Kamakhya Temple – one of the 51 Shakti Peethas in the country and Umananda Temple situated on a small river island in River Brahmaputra. Here we enjoy a ferry ride and later we sail over the River Cruise in Brahmaputra.
- Visit Kamkhya Temple
- Visit Umananda Temple
- Enjoy River Cruise on Brahmaputra
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Chandigarh airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
Although we are popular for conducting tours to Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh & North East sector and 5000 guests have travelled with us to this sector last year, we suggest senior citizens to first consult their family physician regarding physical fitness as Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh & North East regions lie at high altitude and due to long journeys, hilly areas and road conditions the tour might be a little hectic for them. It is advisable to judge one’s physical capacity before taking up the tour to these regions.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Now coach travel is permitted for tourism, so we will use a coach for transfers and sightseeing. Guests who wish to travel by a small vehicle may do so by paying an additional cost.
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
- Veena World tour which started Guwahati ends here.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Guwahati - India||/or similar||06 May - 09 May|
|Bomdila - India||/or similar||09 May - 11 May|
|Tawang - India||/or similar||11 May - 12 May|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Guwahati Airport||Guwahati Airport|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Guwahati Airport||Guwahati Airport|
North East 3 Sisters
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
Our Traveller Reviews
North East Jewels
I along with my mother enjoyed the thrilling North East Tour from 22nd October to 2nd November 2017.This was our first tour with Veena World and I would like to mention that this was one of our life's best experience with such a wonderful tour package!.. The tour was well Planned and very well managed by our tour Manager Mr. Santosh Ardalkar and support tour group Let's See member-Mr. Tapan Upadhay who were well mannered, informative and educative about places. Hatts Off to these guys , it was because of them that we were relaxed and well taken care of. The overall management of the tour like from food to Hotel stays, sight seeing, transport facilities including the drivers was EXCELLENT !!.. We are very much impressed by your service and are looking forward for many more memorable tours with Veena World and also would suggest our friends and relatives.read more
Ms. Aarti SurveOct 22, 2017
North East Jewels
The experience of the tour was very pleasant. Hotel Stay, Food quality, everything was good. The programme was well managed. Tour Manager Mr. Mandar Bhave was an excellent and very experienced person. He had thorough knowledge of the geography of the whole area of the tour, as well as the cultural heritage of the respective States also. He was having very well coordination with the hotels at various places, and also with the local guide and even the drivers of the vehicles as well. We had booked for the tour from your Dombivali office. Ms Lata Salgaonkar, representative of your Dombivali office was very courteous and cooperative. She was very prompt in attending us when we approached your Dombivali office for booking the tour. Also, she gave thorough information of the entire tour at the time of booking. This was our second tour with Veenaworld. First tour was for Gangtok, Sikkim, Lachung, and Darjeeling in October 2016. That experience was also very pleasant. That is the reason why we booked our second tour also with Veenaworld only. Myself and my wife Smriti Dhat wish Veenaworld all the best in the days to come. Also please accept our best wishes for the Gudhi Padawa. May the new year bring you all the happiness and every success in the days to come.read more
Mukund DhatMar 23, 2019
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class airfare and airport taxes for tour guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for tour
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- GST of 5% to be paid over and above the tour price Any increase in Airfare, Airport tax, Fuel surcharge and any new taxes introduced and levied by the Government Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category Cost of Insurance Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai –Guwahati / Guwahati – Mumbai
- We use Go Air / Indigo / Air India
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.
- 01 Passport size photo scanned to be submitted to travel advisor.
- Additional RA Permit charges for NRI & Foreigners.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour