Nainital Mussoorie Haridwar Corbett Kingdom of Dreams- Ifly Pune
Scheduled Departure City
Punekars... Get ready for a journey that combines the best of Himalayan hillstations! Be amazed by the natural splendour of Nainital & Mussoorie, bow your head in reverence at the Ganga Aarti, explore wildlife at Corbett National Park and get a glimpse of Indian art & culture at Kingdom of Dreams!
- Explore the exquisite hillstation of Nainital
- Witness the spiritual 'Ganga Arti' of Haridwar
- Visit the splendid 'Kempty Falls' in Mussoorie
- Enjoy a jeep safari adventure at Corbett Park
- The spectacular 'Kingdom of Dreams' in Gurgaon
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Try 'Pahadi' outfits at Gunhill Point, Mussoorie
- Enjoy white water river rafting at Rishikesh
- Visit Prati Badri Kedarnath Temple at Haridwar
- Witness the iconic 'Qutub Minar' at New Delhi
- Pose with wax celebrity statues at Madame Tussauds
- Enjoy boating at Naini Lake
- Enjoy at Chidiya Ghar Zoo
- Have a memorable nature walk at Corbett Park
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- For guests travelling on the domestic tours, their tour manager will hand over their snacks hamper to them on the first day of their tour at the destination
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving License
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport / Birth Certificate /Adhar Card
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Passport /Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Birth Certificate/ Passport & Carry 2 passport sized photographs
- Additional Requirement: ID type & ID no. should be uploaded for Safari booking
- Carry 03 passport sized photographs
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Water Rafting activity is suspended between July to September, due to heavy rainfall.
- Kindly avoid wearing bright colour clothes in National Park.
- One has to follow instructions given by the Tour Manager and local guide while enjoying safari at the Jim Corbett National Park.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
You may also like
- Starts From