Punekars... Get ready for a journey that combines the best of Himalayan hillstations! Be amazed by the natural splendour of Nainital & Mussoorie, bow your head in reverence at the Ganga Aarti, explore wildlife at Corbett National Park and get a glimpse of Indian art & culture at Kingdom of Dreams!
Nainital Mussoorie Corbett Park Tour (Pune to Pune) guests will report at Pune Airport-respective airline terminal, two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Delhi – Capital city of India and a symbol of India’s rich past. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Delhi Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Delhi can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will meet all tour guests and proceed to Haridwar - an ancient city and an important Hindu pilgrimage site in the state of Uttarakhand. Today we visit Gangaghat - the famous ghat on the banks of river Ganges. Here we attend the spiritual Ganga Aarti in the evening/next day morning.
- Visit Gangaghat
- Attend spiritual Ganga Aarti
Today we visit Prati Badri Kedarnath Temple - a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, Lakshman Mandir - place where Lakshman meditated to attain enlightenment, Lakshman Zhulla - a famous hanging bridge across the river Ganges. Later, we take a thrilling experience of White Water Rafting at Rishikesh. In the evening, we proceed to Mussoorie - also known as Queen of the Hills.
- Prati Badri Kedarnath Temple
- Lakshman Mandir
- Lakshman Zhulla
- White water rafting
Today we explore Mussoorie city, we visit Kempty Falls – it offers a mesmerizing panoramic view as the water falls from the mountains. Later we enjoy Ropeway Ride at Gun Hill point which is a favourite place for viewing picturesque Himalayan range. At Gun Hill point you can photograph yourself in a Pahadi outfit. In the evening, we have free time for shopping at Kulri Market - Known for its collection of fashionable apparels, handicrafts and artefacts. Note: Please carry a swim-suit while visiting Kempty falls.
- Explore Mussoorie city
- Visit Kempty Falls
- Enjoy ropeway ride
- Gun hill point & Kulri market
Today we proceed to Nainital – Commonly known as the Lake District of India.
Today we take a Cable car to experience snow view point which offers a panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas. Later we see Raj Bhawan - The Governor's House, followed by a visit to Hanumangarhi temple - one of the most popular temples of Lord Hanuman and Chidiyaghar Zoo - a high altitude zoo situated in Nainital. In the evening we experience Cycle Rickshaw Ride along the Naini Lake, followed by free time for shopping at Nainital’s beautiful Mall road.
- Cable car to snow point
- Visit Hanumangarhi Temple
- Chidiya Ghar Zoo
- Witness Raj Bhawan
Today visit to Nainadevi Temple – an ancient Hindu Temple and enjoy boating at Naini Lake. Later we proceed to Corbett Park - known for its glory of being India's oldest and most prestigious National Park. We also visit Corbett Museum at Kaladungi. In the evening we have free time for relaxing.
- Visit Nainadevi Temple
- Enjoy boating at Naini Lake
- Visit Corbett Museum
Today we enjoy Jeep safari adventure of wildlife viewing in the region of 'Man eaters of Kumaon'. You may spot the Royal Bengal Tiger, Deer, Indian Hog Deer, Sambar Deer, Otter, Asiatic Black Bear, Sloth Bear, etc. In the evening, we take a Nature walk in the Corbett Park.
- Jeep Safari Adventure
- Enjoy Nature Walk
Today we proceed to Gurgaon / Delhi. Upon arrival, we visit Kingdom of Dreams - a spectacular world of unparalleled imagination, bringing us a blend of India's culture, heritage, art, crafts, cuisine and performing arts.
- Visit Kingdom of Dreams
Today we visit Qutb Minar - the tallest brick minaret and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, followed by a visit to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum - Known for its wax sculptures. It has a huge following around the world for its museum showcasing the wax art. Get ready to create a unique, memorable & rewarding experience that lets you have your very own Star-struck moment. It’s time now to say goodbye! Nainital Mussoorie Corbett Park Tour (Pune to Pune) guests will proceed to Delhi Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Delhi Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Nainital Mussoorie Corbett Park Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
- Qutub Minar
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Pune – Delhi - Pune
- We use Air India / GoAir / Indigo Airlines
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving License
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport / Birth Certificate /Adhar Card
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Passport /Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Birth Certificate/ Passport & Carry 2 passport sized photographs
- Additional Requirement: ID type & ID no. should be uploaded for Safari booking
- Carry 03 passport sized photographs
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Water Rafting activity is suspended between July to September, due to heavy rainfall.
- Kindly avoid wearing bright colour clothes in National Park.
- One has to follow instructions given by the Tour Manager and local guide while enjoying safari at the Jim Corbett National Park.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour