Delhi – Nainital / Bhimtal (3 Nights)
Tour Guests will arrive at Delhi Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Nainital- Commonly known as the Lake District of India.
In the evening we have a short Meet & Greet session
- Welcome to Nainital/ Bhimtal. Your Veena World tour begins.
Nainital / Bhimtal
Today we take a Cable car to experience Snow view point which offers a panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas. Later visit to Nainadevi Temple – an ancient Hindu Temple and enjoy boating at Naini Lake. In the evening we experience Cycle Rickshaw Ride along the Naini Lake, followed by free time for shopping
Nainital/Bhimtal - Naukuchiatal - Nainital/Bhimtal
Today we visit Hanuman Temple which houses a 52 feet high idol of Lord Hanuman. Later we procced to Naukuchiatal. Here we enjoy Shikara ride. Further we have some free time to stroll around the lake.
Nainital/Bhimtal – Corbett Park (2 Nights)
Today we proceed to Jim Corbet– known for its glory of being India's oldest and most prestigious National Park. En route we visit Jim Corbett Museum at Kaladungi.
Today we enjoy Jeep safari adventure of wildlife viewing in the region of 'Man eaters of Kumaon'. You may spot the Royal Bengal Tiger, Deer, Indian Hog Deer, Sambar Deer, Otter, Asiatic Black Bear, Sloth Bear, etc. In the evening, we take a Nature walk in the Corbett Park.
Corbett Park – Delhi – Departure
Today we proceed to Delhi. It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Delhi airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Nainital/ Bhimtal - India||Merak Hotels Formerly known as/ Country Inn Bhimtal/ TBA /or similar||13 Feb - 16 Feb|
|Corbett - India||Vow Resort/ Corbett Tuskar Trail/ Tiger Groove Resort /or similar||16 Feb - 18 Feb|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Delhi Airport||Delhi Airport|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Delhi Airport||Delhi Airport|
Nainital Corbett Park
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-01 yr
Our Traveller Reviews
Nainital Corbett Kingdom of Dream
We enjoy the tour very enthusiastically & joyful. The management of your tour manager Makarand Shukla & Yash Rao was very punctual in travelling, lunch, dinner timings in hotels & site seeings. And also back office management to Hotels bookings, Jungle safari etc very good. The driver of tourist bus is very confident & have lot of patience in traffic jam & safe driving in ghat section. The last day I & my family particular children enjoy the Kingdom of Dreams programs. Thank you to all Veena World Family for the tour NIHL( IP) 060619.read more
LAXMIKANT MAHINDRAKARJun 6, 2019
Nainital Corbett Kingdom of Dream
Just completed Nainital Corbett Kingdom of Dreams NIHL-(I) 170419 tour of Veena World from 17th April to 22ndApril, 2019. It was a Dream tour all the facilities made by Veena World were up to the mark and beyond. Our Tour Manager Kiran Gaikar & Amol Patil was very helpful ,friendly and very co operative. Hotel arrangements were good. A lot of snacks were given on the tour. Worth it. everything about the trip - the food, sightseeing - was excellent. had a lot of fun. Thank You Veena mam. Thanks to the team of Veena World. All d best for VW for arranging tours in futureread more
Ms. Swati DasApr 17, 2019
Nainital Corbett Kingdom of Dream
The overall arrangement, food, sight seeing, travelling, accommodation were excellent. I would specially like to thank and appreciate the efforts taken by our Tour Managers Sarang and Vihar. The overall coordination of the tour by both of them is really commendable. The tour was really very exciting and a memorable.Looking forward for another tour with Veena World in the future.read more
Mr Sudeep DeshmukhDec 24, 2016
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Travel by comfortable non A/C small vehicles.
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis.
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day.
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips.
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside.
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require.
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%.
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu.
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Cost of any optional activity or service.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Delhi / Delhi – Mumbai
- We use Air India / GoAir / Indigo Airlines
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests along with Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour