‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will arrive at Delhi Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Nainital- Commonly known as the Lake District of India.
In the evening we have a short Meet & Greet session
I-Fly Tour means tours inclusive of to-and-fro air-tickets.
- Welcome to Bhimtal. Your Veena World tour begins.
Today we take a Cable car to experience snow view point which offers a panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas. Later visit to Nainadevi Temple – an ancient Hindu Temple and enjoy boating at Naini Lake. In the evening we experience Cycle Rickshaw Ride along the Naini Lake, followed by free time for shopping
Today we enjoy Shikara ride in Naukuchiatal Lake followed by a visit to Hanuman Temple which houses a 52 feet high idol of Lord Hanuman. Later we proceed to Corbett Park – known for its glory of being India's oldest and most prestigious National Park.
Today we enjoy Jeep safari adventure of wildlife viewing in the region of 'Man eaters of Kumaon'. You may spot the Royal Bengal Tiger, Deer, Indian Hog Deer, Sambar Deer, Otter, Asiatic Black Bear, Sloth Bear, etc. Later we visit Jim Corbett Museum at Kaladungi. In the evening, we take a Nature walk in the Corbett Park.
Today we proceed to Gurgaon /Delhi. Upon arrival, we visit Kingdom of Dreams - a spectacular world of unparalleled imagination, bringing us a blend of India's culture, heritage, art, crafts, cuisine and performing arts.
Today we visit Qutb Minar - the tallest brick minaret and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, followed by a visit to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum - Known for its wax sculptures. It has a huge following around the world for its museum showcasing the wax art.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! ‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will proceed to Delhi airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
For tour departures in the month of Feb-Mar 2021, small vehicles will be used based on 4 guests in one vehicle. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
- Veena World tour which started Bhimtal ends here.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
|Departure & Arrival||Transport|
15 Mar | 06:00 AM
15 Mar | 08:05 AM
20 Mar | 20:00 PM
20 Mar | 22:10 PM
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Bhimtal - India||TBA - Bhimtal/ The Prince Residency - Trulyy / TBA - Bhimtal/ TBA - Bhimtal /or similar||15 Mar - 17 Mar|
|Corbett - India||TBA - Corbett/ The Cloyster Resort and Spa/ THE FOREST VINES/ TBA - Corbett /or similar||17 Mar - 19 Mar|
|Delhi - India||TBA - Delhi/ Red Fox Hotel Sector 60 Gurgao/ TBA - Delhi/ TBA - Delhi /or similar||19 Mar - 20 Mar|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Delhi Airport||Delhi Airport|
Nainital Corbett Kingdom of Dreams - Ifly
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c small vehicle / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Delhi / Delhi – Mumbai
- We use Air India / GoAir / Indigo Airlines
- A/C Small Vehicle - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry one passport size photo.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour