Scheduled Departure City
Mauritius - A paradise island complete with idyllic golden beaches, breath-taking tropical islands, colorful landscapes and turquoise blue waters! Escape to this tropical getaway, wake up to the sound of the seas and relax, unwind, rejuvenate as you melt into the Mauritiun lifestyle...
- 7 days of white sandy beaches & clear blue waters
- The miraculous 7 coloured earth of Chamarel
- Pamplemousses - Botanical Gardens at Port Louis
- A thrilling parasailing ride at Ile Aux Cerfs Island
- Visit world of illusions at Curious Corner
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Witness the dormant Murr's volcano, Trou Aux Cerfs
- Enjoy the traditional Sega dance of Mauritius
- Visit Casela Bird Park to spot rare Pink Pigeon
- Best waterfall of Mauritius, Chamarel Waterfall
- Panoramic view of Port Louis from Citadel Fort
- Take high speed boat ride to Ile Aux Cerfs Island
- The Sacred Lake of Port Louis - Grand Bassin
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Small Coaches for road journeys
Central Park occupies 843 acres, which is even larger than the size of small countries such as Vatican City and Monaco
Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel
The architect of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, was also the architect behind the iconic, 'Statue of Liberty' at New York
The water flow in Niagara Falls came to a complete standstill in 1848, due to an ice jam which blocked the flow of water
The historic city where the United States Declaration of Independence was signed and home to the famous Liberty Bell!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- Guests travelling on the international tours, will be couriered their snacks hamper at their residence or any other address they prefer. Guests can also collect their snacks hamper from the nearest Veena World sales office/ the preferred sales office/ key sales partner office or where they have booked their tour
- Hot & humid
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Passport pouch & Travel Insurance
- Snack Hamper
- Universal Adaptor
Link to Visa Documents: Mauritius : On Arrival
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Requirement for Visa On Arrival for Mauritius :- Original Passport with the validity of 6 months from date of arrival in India. - 2 Standard photographs 35x45 mm, white background, matt finished, 80% facial image.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
You may also like
- Starts From
- Starts From
- Starts From
- Starts From
- Starts From