Magnificent Europe Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to London – the capital city of England and United Kingdom, also the world’s most visited, powerful, favourite global city situated on the banks of the River Thames. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at London Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached England can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city. In the afternoon you will have free time, for lunch to enjoy English cuisine. Later we enjoy panoramic views of the city through London Eye – Europe’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the city through London Eye
Today we explore London city, we see 'Changing of the Guard' at Buckingham Palace – a formal precisely choreographed musical ceremony where old guards are relieved by the new guards. Taste the destination’s soul! Here you have free time to try out local delicacies to your heart’s content. Later we see Tower Bridge – Victorian Gothic style two tower suspension bridge on river Thames, Piccadilly Circus – a busy square in the heart of London also known as The Times Square of London, Westminster Abbey – a place of worship, celebration, ceremony and a coronation Church since 1066, Big Ben – an Iconic clock tower famous for its accuracy and the massive bell, River Thames – the longest river in England, Trafalgar Square – the most attractive public square in the city of Westminster, Houses of Parliament and Hyde Park – a huge Royal Park stretching from Kensington palace to Buckingham Palace famous for its speaker corner, free speech and demonstration. In the evening, we have free time for shopping at Oxford Street.
- Explore London City
- Witness 'Changing of the Guard' at Buckingham Palace
- Tower Bridge on River Thames
- Visit Piccadilly Circus
- Westminster Abbey
- Enjoy shopping at Oxford Street.
Today we board the Eurostar from London and travel to Paris – a City well known for its history, architecture, royalty and fashion. In the afternoon, make the most of your free time to relish the local cuisine. Later we explore Paris city, during the city tour we see Champs Elysees - the most famous avenue in the world. Champs-Elysées means ‘Elysian Fields’ which indicates that someone thought this street was heaven on earth, Place de la Concorde - one of the major public squares in Paris. It was the site of many notable public executions during the French Revolution, L’Arc De Triomphe - one of the most famous monuments in Paris which was commissioned by Napoleon in 1806 to celebrate his victory at Austerlitz. In the evening, we stroll around Rue de Rivoli - one of the most well known streets in all of Paris and the variety of things to do on this street makes it a popular tourist attraction for the visitors.
- Explore Paris City
- Champs Elysees - the most famous avenue in the world
- Place de la Concorde
- L’Arc De Triomphe
- Stroll around Rue de Rivoli
Today we enjoy the amazing view of Paris city from the Top level of the Eiffel Tower - a wrought-iron lattice structure, constructed as the entrance of 1889 World’s Fair. Afterwards you have some free time to relish the Parisian food. In the evening we enjoy Seine river cruise and admire the beauty of Paris city from the river Seine. Followed by a stroll around Champs Elysees - A shopper’s paradise.
- Enjoy the amazing view of Paris from the Top level of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy Seine river cruise
- Stroll around Champs Elysees
Today we proceed to Bordeaux - a port city on the Garonne River which is a major wine-growing and wine-producing region. In the afternoon, you have free time to taste local dishes. Upon arrival, we explore Bordeaux city, we see Place des Quinconces - one of the largest city squares in Europe, Le Miroir d’eau (Water Mirror) – the world's largest reflecting pool, Parliament Square – a historic square named after the Bordeaux Parliament featuring an ornate fountain and cafes, Grosse Cloche de Bordeaux – 7.75-ton 18th-century bell above a former dungeon for juveniles and Bordeaux Cathedral - a Roman Catholic church dedicated to Saint Andrew.
- Place des Quinconces
- Le Miroir d’eau
- Parliament Square
- Grosse Cloche de Bordeaux
Today we proceed to San Sebastian - a resort town on the Bay of Biscay in Spain’s mountainous Basque Country. Upon arrival, we explore San Sebastian city, we see Parte Vieja - also known as the Old Town, flanked by centuries old buildings that houses a plethora of restaurants and shops, Miramar Palace - former summer residence of the Royal family of Spain. In the afternoon, you have free time to relish authentic Spanish cuisine. Later we see Peine del Viento (The Wind Comb) - a collection of three steel sculptures positioned in a place where the city ends and the sea begins.
- Parte Vieja
- Miramar Palace
- Peine del Viento (The Wind Comb)
Today we proceed to Barcelona – the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region, is known for its art, architecture and FC Barcelona- the football club. Upon arrival you have free time to try out some local delicacies to your heart’s content.
Today we explore Barcelona city, we take a cable car ride to Montjuic hill which gives us a panoramic views of the entire Barcelona city and the Tibidado hill. Later we visit UNESCO World Heritage site Sagrada Familia Cathedral - Antoni Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece, expected to be completed in 2026 after almost 142 years of construction. In the afternoon we have free time to sample Barcelona’s local cuisine. Further we see the 1992 Olympic stadium and the Statue of Christopher Columbus. In the evening we stroll around Colourful La Ramblas - the most famous street in Barcelona
- Olympic stadium
- The Statue of Christopher Columbus
- Sagrada Familia Cathedral
- Cable car ride to Montjuic hill
Today we proceed to Marseille – known as the biggest port city in France, founded by the Greek sailors. Here you have some free time for lunch to taste the local food. Upon arrival, we walk through Marseille city, we see Vieux Port of Marseille – the oldest port of Marseille surrounded by lively yacht marina and is known for its stylish hotels, waterfront cafes, and seafood restaurants, Le Panier – an original Greek settlement known for its village-like feel, artsy ambience, cool hidden squares and sun-baked cafes, Marseille Cathedral – built in Byzantine Revival architecture and a national monument of France, Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica – built on the foundation of an ancient fort, this basilica dates back to the 19th century and is best known for its grand bell tower, which is capped with a gleaming gold statue of the Virgin Mary.
- Vieux Port of Marseille
- Marseille Cathedral
- Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica
Today we proceed to Cannes - a resort town on the French Riviera which is famous for its international film festival. Upon arrival, we explore Cannes city, we see Cannes Film festival theatre and the waterfront area. During free time for lunch, you can enjoy local varieties of food. Later we proceed to Nice – The city is fondly called ‘Nice La Belle’ which means ‘Nice the Beautiful’. It is known for the fantastic climate, fabulous beaches, baroque influenced buildings and a beautiful coastline with mesmerizing views.
- Visit Cannes Film festival theatre
Today we proceed to Monte Carlo - officially an administrative area of the Principality of Monaco. En-route we visit the Perfume factory at Eze – a lovely town of France famous for its perfumes. Upon arrival at Monte Carlo, we visit Prince's Palace - Palace of Prince Rainier III and Princess Grace. It is the official residence of the Prince of Monaco and one of Monaco’s most impressive landmarks. In the afternoon, you have free time to taste local food of French Riviera. Later we visit the world's oldest SBM Casino - a famous casino which has been featured in many Hollywood movies.
- Visit Perfume factory at Eze
- Visit Prince's Palace
- Visit the world's oldest SBM Casino
Today we proceed to Pisa - a city in Italy's Tuscany region best known for its iconic Leaning Tower. En route we drive through Genoa - a port city known for its central role in maritime trade over many centuries. In the afternoon, you have free time to relish the Italian cuisine. Upon arrival in Pisa, we see Square of Miracles – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, an important centre of European medieval art and one of the finest architectural complexes in the world which is dominated by four great religious edifices: The Pisa Baptistery, Pisa Cathedral, the Leaning tower of Pisa, and the Monumental Cemetery. Baptistery – a Roman Catholic ecclesiastical building in Pisa, Pisa Cathedral - a medieval Roman Catholic cathedral dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and is a notable example of Romanesque architecture and Leaning tower of Pisa – a freestanding bell tower, known worldwide for its nearly four-degree lean, the result of an unstable foundation.
- Square of Miracles
- Pisa Cathedral
- Leaning tower of Pisa
Today we proceed to San Gimiangano - known as the Town of Fine Towers, set on a hill top and famous for its medieval architecture. Upon arrival, we see Piazza del Duomo - a city square, Podesta Palace, Tower of Devil - one of the 14 remaining medieval towers, Cugnanesi Tower - the tower dates from the 13th century and is one of the tallest in the city, San Giovanni Street, San Matteo Street and Piazza Della Cisterna – a piazza enclosed by a wall of nobility houses and medieval towers. In the afternoon, lunch like a local! Take a taste of the local cuisine and proceed to Florence - the birthplace of the Renaissance. Upon arrival, we photograph our self at Piazzale Michelangelo Point – also known as Square of Michelangelo which offers beautiful panoramic views of Florence and Statue of David - Michelangelo’s famed Renaissance-era marble sculpture depicting the Biblical hero David.
- Piazza del Duomo
- Cugnanesi Tower
- Photograph stop at Piazzale Michelangelo Point
Today we proceed to Rome – the capital of Italy and one of the oldest cities in the world. Upon arrival you have free time to sample the region’s authentic local cuisine. Later we visit Vatican – world’s smallest country where the Pope lives and is often called the Holy See. Here we visit Vatican Museum to see the world’s most popular paintings - Michelangelo's Frescoes, the Last Judgement and Sistine Chapel, followed by a visit to St. Peter's Basilica - an Italian Renaissance church and an important pilgrimage site. It is one of the largest churches in the world. In the evening we have free time for shopping at Via del Corso - a main street in the historical centre of Rome
- Visit to St. Peter's Basilica
- Visit Vatican Museum
Today we explore Rome city. During city tour Tiber River – the third longest river in Italy, Roman Forum - a rectangular forum surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings at the centre of the city of Rome, Circus Maximus - an ancient Roman chariot-racing stadium and mass entertainment venue, Piazza Venezia - the central hub of Rome, Colosseum - known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, an iconic symbol of Imperial Rome and is listed as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Here you have free time to taste authentic Italian food before you proceed for hometown. In the afternoon we visit Trevi Fountain - the largest Baroque fountain in the city and one of the most famous fountains in the world. It’s time now to say goodbye! Magnificent Europe Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Rome Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, Magnificent Europe Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Rome Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Magnificent Europe Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
- Circus Maximus
- Piazza Venezia
- Trevi Fountain
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Meals – Breakfast, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Meals - Lunch
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - London // Rome - Mumbai .
- We use combination of Airlines like Air India / Oman Air / Turkish Airline / Qatar Airways / Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Link to Visa Documents: Schengen through Italy : https://bit.ly/2Uq5edm, United Kingdom : https://bit.ly/2mEBVkv
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card For Debit / Credit Card payment additional 0.50 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- Meals - Breakfast & Dinner are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour