Situated in the Sahyadri range of the Western Ghats close to Pune and Mumbai, Lonavala is the most visited hill station in Maharashtra. It offers the perfect retreat to the city dwellers through its serenity and peaceful atmosphere.
- Explore Lonavala
- Day 1Mumbai
Mumbai > Lonavala
- Day 2Lonavala
- Day 3Lonavala
Lonavala > Mumbai
Mumbai - Lonavala (2 Nights) (Approx. 2 Hrs, 85 Kms)
Today early morning, meet your car and proceed to Lonavla. The Lonavala City is popularly called the “city of caves' ' and the “Jewel of Sahyadri”. This hill station boasts some of the most spectacular settings that include luxuriant green valleys, remarkable caves, serene lakes and stunning waterfalls. On arrival, check in to your hotel. In the evening, visit Wax Museum. It houses almost 100 sculptures of celebrities like Rajiv Gandhi, Benazir Bhutto, Michael Jackson, Kapil Dev, Adolf Hitler, AR Rahman and many more. Image of Chhatrapati Shivaji is the highlight of the museum. Overnight in Lonavala.
Note: Prices are not applicable during festivals, Christmas, New Year, events and long weekends.
After breakfast, entire day is at leisure. You can explore nearby places like Bhushi Dam, Tiger Hill View Point or go trekking on Lohagad Fort. Evening is free for shopping at Lonavla Market. Overnight in Lonavala.
Lonavala – Mumbai
After breakfast drive back to Mumbai. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook\email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Note: We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Lonavla at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by private vehicle (Etios/Dzire) as per the itinerary (Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain, Vehicle not at disposal)
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|