An amazing journey that will let you explore the picturesque landscapes of Ladakh! Discover the pristinely beautiful Pangong Lake, admire the monastries, hills and valleys of Leh and witness the land of martyrs, Kargil on this tour. Experience all this as you comfortably travel from Pune to Pune!
Leh Ladakh Kargil Pangong Tour (Pune to Pune) guests will report at Pune Airport-respective airline terminal, two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Leh – the second largest district in India. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Leh Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Leh Ladakh can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will meet all tour guests and proceed to Leh city. In the evening, we enjoy the folk dance show and get acquainted with the culture of Leh.
- Traditional folk dance show
Today we proceed to Kargil - location of the Indo-Pakistani border war of 1999, also known as the Kargil War. En route we visit Moon land - the land resembles that of moon, Lamayuru Monastery - one of the largest and oldest gompas in Ladakh, further we proeed to Drass, here we visit Dras War Memorial, also known as Vijay Memorial – built in the memory of the martyr soldiers of the 1999 Kargil War. The museum exhibits army emblems, model of the Himalayan Mountain Range and archives of the documents. The walls have the names of the soldiers who sacrificed their life in the war. In the evening we arrive at Kargil.
- Moon land & Lamayuru Monastery
- Dras War Memorial
Today we proceed to Leh. En route we visit Alchi Gompa - known for its magnificent and well preserved 11th & 12th century wall paintings, later we visit Patthar Sahib Gurudwara - a beautiful Gurudwara sahib constructed in the memory of Guru Nanak, Magnetic Hill – also known as Gravity Hill where vehicles defy the force of gravity, Sangam of the rivers Indus & Zanskar - two of Himalaya's great rivers; Zanskar and Indus merge to form a spectacular view. In the evening we arrive at Leh.
- Alchi Gompa
- Visit Magnetic Hill
- Pathar Sahib Gurudwara
- Sangam of Indus & Zanskar River
Today we proceed to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass - the world’s highest motorable pass. Nubra valley - the Shyok River meets the Siachen River to form this large valley separating the Ladakh and Karakoram ranges. Later we visit Cold desert - the only place in India where twin humped camels are found.
- Khardung La Pass
- Visit Cold desert
Today we visit Diskit – oldest and largest Buddhist monastery. Later we proceed to Leh. Upon arrival we have free time for relaxing and exploring the surroundings.
- Witness Future Buddha of Diskit
Today we proceed to Pangong Tso, also known as Pangong Lake - one of the world's highest saltwater lakes. The most notable feature of this lake are its ever-changing hues. The lake acts as an important breeding ground for a large variety of migratory birds like Brahmani Ducks, Rare black necked cranes and Seagulls. Note: It’s likely that the government authorities may disallow overnight stays at Pangong for tourists. In such a situation, we will re-adjust the itinerary and have a day trip to Pangong. We will keep you updated regarding the same.
- Explore Pangong Lake
- Witness the ever-changing hues
- Spot rare migratory birds
Today we proceed to Leh. En route we visit Shey Palace - used to be the summer retreat of the royal family of Ladakh, the Indus River - one of the longest rivers in Asia. This river has historically been important as it was the lifeline of Indus Valley Civilization, Hemis Gompa – a Himalayan Buddhist monastery which is believed to be the wealthiest and the biggest monastery in Leh, Rancho School - also known as Druk White Lotus school. In the evening we arrive at Leh.
- Shey Palace
- Visit Hemis Gompa
Today we visit the Hall of Fame War Museum - a museum constructed by the Indian Army in memory of the brave Indian soldiers who laid down their lives defending the motherland in the Indo-Pak wars. The museum showcases seized arms and ammunition of Pakistani Army during the war. Apart from this, one can also witness items related to Ladakhi culture, history, vegetation and wildlife found across the globe and the Shanti Stupa – built by the Japanese monks to promote world peace and also to celebrate the 2500 years of Buddhism. In the evening, we have free time for shopping.
- Hall of Fame War Museum
- Visit Shanti Stupa
- Enjoy shopping at Leh Market
It’s time now to say goodbye! Leh Ladakh Kargil Pangong Tour (Pune to Pune) guests will proceed to Leh Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Leh Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Leh Ladakh Kargil Pangong Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Pune – Leh – Pune
- We use GoAir / Indigo Airlines
- Non A/C small vehicle
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
- CHILD 5- 11: Aadhar card/ School ID / Passport
- CHILD 2- 4 year: School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag.
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the Tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor.
- For Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Lakshadweep and North East tours special permit is necessary for NRIs or foreign nationals.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Although we are popular for conducting tours to Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh & North East sector and 5000 guests have travelled with us to this sector last year, we suggest senior citizens to first consult their family physician regarding physical fitness as Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh & North East regions lie at high altitude and due to long journeys, hilly areas and road conditions the tour might be a little hectic for them. It is advisable to judge one’s physical capacity before taking up the tour to these regions.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
- On this tour, we’ll be travelling in small vehicles, with 5 pax seated in each.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour