Tour Guests will arrive at Leh Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Hotel. Today we have free time for acclimatization. In the evening we enjoy short Meet & Greet session.
- Welcome to Leh. Your Veena World tour begins.
Today we visit Shey Palace – used to be the summer retreat of the royal family of Ladakh, Sindhu Darshan - one of the longest rivers in Asia, Rancho School - also known as Druk White Lotus school, Hall of Fame War Museum – a museum constructed by the Indian Army in memory of the brave Indian soldiers who laid down their lives defending the motherland in the Indo-Pak wars. Shanti Stupa – built by the Japanese monks to promote world peace Later we have free time for shopping.
- Shey Palace
- Sindhu Darshan
- Shanti Stupa
- Hall of Fame War Museum
Today we proceed to Nubra Valley via Khardung La - the world’s highest motorable pass. Nubra valley - the Shyok River meets the Siachen River to form this large valley separating the Ladakh and Karakoram ranges. Upon arrival we visit we visit Diskit monastery – oldest and largest Buddhist monastery in Nubra valley. Later we visit Hunder Village and Cold desert - the only place in India where twin humped camels are found
- Khardung La Pass
- Nubra Valley
- Diskit monastery
- Hunder Village
- Cold desert
Today we proceed to Turtuk village which was first opened for the tourists in the year 2010, while visiting Turtuk we see Thoise Airport (Military Airfield), then we visit Turtuk wooden bridge, Turtuk monastery, late we walk through Baltic village. Further we visit Thang village (Subject to operation)- Northern most last village at LOC. Here we take a photo stop at LOC point
- Turtuk Village
- Thoise Airport
- Turtuk monastery
- Baltic village
- Thang Village
Today we proceed to Pangong Tso, also known as Pangong Lake - one of the world's highest saltwater lakes. The most notable feature of this lake are its ever-changing hues. The lake acts as an important breeding ground for a large variety of migratory birds like Brahmani Ducks, Rare black necked cranes and Seagulls.
- Pangong Tso
Today we Proceed to Leh via Changla pass, one of the highest motor-able road in the world. The name Changla pass literally means "Northern Pass" (Chang means north and La means Pass). En route we visit Hemis Gompa – a Himalayan Buddhist monastery which is believed to be the wealthiest and the biggest monastery in Leh and Photo stop at Thiksey monastery. In the evening, we enjoy the folk dance show
- Changla pass
- Hemis Gompa
- Thiksey monastery
- Folk dance show
Today we proceed to Kargil via Fotu La Pass and Namki La pass. Kargil is known as the location of the Indo-Pakistani border war of 1999 En route we visit Patthar Sahib Gurudwara - a beautiful Gurudwara sahib constructed in the memory of Guru Nanak, Magnetic Hill – also known as Gravity Hill where vehicles defy the force of gravity, Sangam of the rivers Indus & Zanskar - two of Himalaya's great rivers; Zanskar and Indus merge to form a spectacular view, Alchi Gompa - known for its magnificent and well preserved 11th & 12th century wall paintings, Moon land - the land resembles that of moon, Lamayuru Monastery - one of the largest and oldest gompas in Ladakh. In the evening we arrive at Kargil
- Patthar Sahib Gurudwara
- Magnetic Hill
- Sangam of the rivers Indus & Zanskar
- Alchi Gompa
- Lamayuru Monastery
- Moon land
Today we proeed to Drass, here we visit Drass War Memorial, also known as Vijay Memorial – built in the memory of the martyr soldiers of the 1999 Kargil War. Then we visit Mulbekh Monastery. In the evening we arrive at Leh.
- Dras War Memorial
- Mulbekh Monastery
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! Tour Guests will proceed to Leh airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home. Tour Concludes.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
|Departure & Arrival||Transport|
02 Aug | 04:00 AM
02 Aug | 06:30 AM
10 Aug | 08:20 AM
10 Aug | 09:45 AM
10 Aug | 14:30 PM
10 Aug | 16:35 PM
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Leh - India||Grand Chubi/ Hotel Cho palace/ Lehchen ( Changspa) /or similar||02 Aug - 04 Aug|
|Nubra Valley - India||Mila Retreat/ Apple cottage/ Ladakh Heaven Hills /or similar||04 Aug - 06 Aug|
|Pangong Tso - India||Pangong Heritage Camp/ The Regal Camp Pangong/ TBA /or similar||06 Aug - 07 Aug|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Leh Airport||Leh Airport|
Leh Kargil Pangong Nubra
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
Our Traveller Reviews
Leh Ladakh Kargil Pangong
This is regarding LHDL (ID) 070619. The whole tour was very smooth and the amenties provided were excellent including the accomodation, transportation and the tour managers. Shivam and Durvesh were excellent and impressive throughout the whole tour and their management skills were amazing. So on my family's behalf i would say that it was an excellent experience provided to us by VEENA WORLD which was handled very well by these two particular individuals. All the very best to the company and to Shivam and Durvesh for your future endeavours.read more
Ranjeet BishtJun 7, 2019
Leh Ladakh Kargil Pangong
We visited Leh, Ladakh, Kargil through Veena World from 25th September till 4th October, 2018 & had an amazing & memorable trip. The crew & the managers were very helpul & cooperative & the travel & food arrangements were very nice. The overall experience was worth the money we put in.read more
Mr. Suryakiran ChawareSep 25, 2018
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable non A/C small vehicles
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Non AC Small Vehicle - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photos.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour