Tour guests will arrive at Chandigarh Airport as per their scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Shimla.
Enroute we visit Pinjore Garden – a garden built in traditional Mughal style with seven terraces descending into a distance having grand pavilions and beautiful fountains. In the evening at Shimla we have a short Meet and Greet session.
- Pinjore Garden
Today we proceed to Sangla – a picturesque little sleepy village situated on banks of Baspa River. En route we visit Hatu peak – second highest peak in Shimla district which offers superb view of snow-capped mountains, dark pine forest, and enchanting meadows followed by visit to Bhimkali Temple at Sarhan – dedicated to mother goddess Bhimakali and is one of 51 Shakti Peethas.
- Hatu Peak
- Bhimkali Temple at Sarhan
Today we visit Chitkul – situated at the height of 3450 meters, this village is said to be last inhabited village within the Indian boundaries on the old Indo-Tibetan Road. Upon arrival we have free time to explore surroundings. En-route we pass through Rakchham village – a nomadic village sandwiched between Sangla and Chitkul. Later we drive back to Sangla and visit Kamru Fort – standing at the altitude of 2600 meters this fort was once capital of Bashahr Principate, Kamru Fort has a graceful wooden balcony and at the top of the building is an idol of Kamakhya Devi followed by visit to Shree Bairing Nag Ji Temple – is an architectural wonder and considered as one of the most important temples for Hindus, devoted to Lord Jagas. In the afternoon we proceed to Kalpa – small town situated in Sutlej River Valley famous for its Apple Orchards.
- Kamru Fort
- Shree Bairing Nag Ji Temple
Today we view Kinnaur Kailash Mountain – 6050 meters high mountain in Himalayan range considered sacred by both Hindu and Buddhist Kinnauris. Later we visit Roghi Cliff Point – a thrilling point which offers panoramic views of untouched natural beauty of surroundings. We then proceed to Nako – beautiful village located in Trans Himalayan region near Indo – China Border. En route we view confluence of Sutlej and Spiti River at Khab. Upon arrival at Nako we visit Nako Gompa – dated back to the 11th century and consists of four large halls. The iconographic art work in the monastery is related to Vajrayana Buddhism. Later we take a stroll around Nako Lake which is surrounded by Willow and Poplar trees.
- View Kinnaur Kailash Mountain
- Roghi Cliff Point
- Khab - Sangam of Sutlej & Spiti Rivers
- Nako Gompa
- Stroll around Nako Lake
Today we proceed to Kaza – a sub divisional headquarters of the remote Spiti Valley surrounded by the high mountain ridges. En route we visit Gue Monastery to see Gue Mummy - naturally preserved mummy of Tibetian Monk followed by visit to Tabo Monastery - founded in 996 CE in the Tibetan year of the Fire Ape by the Rinchen Zangpo on behalf of the king of western Himalayan Kingdom of Guge.
- Gue Monastery
- Tabo Monastery
Today we visit Dhankar Monastery – Buddhist temple situated at an elevation of 3,894 metres in the Spiti Valley above Dhankar Village. Later we pass through Pin Valley National Park. In the evening at Kaza we enjoy Star Gazing in the clear skies.
- Dhankar Monastery
- Star Gazing at Kaza
Today we visit Hikkim Post office – highest post office in the world situated at an elevation of 4,400 meters and Langza – known as the Fossil village as fossils of sea creatures can be still found here. The areas was submerged under waters of Tethys Sea millions of year ago, followed by visit to Komic village - Asia's highest village connected with a motor-able road. In the afternoon we proceed to see Chicham Bridge – staggering at height of 13596 feet and connects the two villages named Chicham and Kibber, en route we visit Key Monastery - biggest monastery of Spiti Valley and a religious training centre for Lamas.
- Hikkim Post Office
- Komic Village
- Chicham Bridge
- Key Monastery
Today we proceed to Losar. Enroute we visit Chandrataal Lake – stunning lake situated on the Samudra Tapu plateau which overlooks the Chandra River. The name Chandra Taal (Lake of the Moon) comes from its crescent shape. Legend has that the Chandratal Lake lies in the vicinity of a place from where God Indra's chariot picked up Yudhishthira, the eldest of Pandava brothers in Mahabharata. We drive past Kunzum Pass – high mountain pass connecting Manali and Lahaul Spiti Valley.
- Chandrataal Lake
- Drive past Kunzum Pass
Today we proceed to Manali – gorgeous hill station located in the heart of snowy mountains. We drive through the new tourist hotspot Atal Tunnel (Subject to Operation) – world's longest tunnel at an altitude of 10,040 feet. En-route we stop at Rohtang Pass – known for its scenic beauty, spend some time enjoying in the snow.
- Drive through Atal Tunnel
- Rohtang Pass
Today we visit Hidimba Mandir – set amidst the snow-covered hills of Manali, this temple is a unique shrine dedicated to Hidimba Devi and Himalayan Nyinmapa Tibetan Buddhist Monastery – known for its architectural beauty. We then have free time for shopping. In the evening we enjoy bonfire.
Please Note: Rohtang pass is 51 kms away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a year, as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border Security Force.
Also note: Snow clothes, jackets and gum boots are available on rent in the shops located on Rohtang Road, you can rent it at an additional cost if needed.
- Hidimba Mandir
- Himalayan Nyinmapa Tibetan Buddhist Monastery
Today let’s experience the thrilling activity of River Rafting in the rapids of the cool white waters of Beas River. Later we proceed to Chandigarh and check-in to the hotel.
Please Note: For safety reasons, guests weighing above 30-35kgs will be allowed for water rafting.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Chandigarh airport as per their scheduled flight and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Shimla - India||Andaz Resort/ TBA /or similar||24 Aug - 25 Aug|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Chandigarh Airport||Chandigarh Airport|
Lahaul Spiti Chandrataal
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry one passport size photo.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour