Lahaul Spiti Chandrataal I Fly
Scheduled Departure City
- Epic road adventure to Lahaul and Spiti
- Overnight Tent Stay at Chandrataal Lake - One of the most beautiful lakes in the world
- Visit last inhabited village near the Indo-Tibet border, Chitkul Village
- Enjoy the beautiful views of Kinnaur Kailash Mountain
- Pass through Khab - A confluence of Spiti and Sutlej Rivers
- Visit Hikkim - Highest altitude post office in the world
- Witness the traditional Himachali Folk Dance
- Specially arranged Veg food for the tour.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Visit Hatu Peak at Narkanda
- Pass by Nathpa Dam
- Visit Kamru Fort
- Visit Roghi Cliff Suicide Point
- See naturally preserved mummy of Tibetian Monk in the village of Gue
- Komic Village - World highest altutude village connected by road
- Visit ancient temples of Manali today – Vashisht Kund and Hidimba Mandir
- Enjoy Water Rafting in the cool white waters of Beas River
- Visit Rose Garden & Rock Garden
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- For guests travelling on the domestic tours, their tour manager will hand over their snacks hamper to them on the first day of their tour at the destination
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag.
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card For Debit / Credit Card payment additional 0.50 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- We suggest to first consult your family physician regarding physical fitness as Spiti and Lahual regions lie at high altitude and due to long journeys, hilly areas and road conditions the tour might be a little hectic. It is advisable to judge one’s physical capacity before taking up the tour to these regions
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and foreign nationals require Visa for Bhutan, Nepal, Kailash Manasarovar tours.
- For Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Lakshadweep and North East tours special permit is necessary for NRIs or foreign nationals.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- The District Magistrate of Kullu Manali has suspended the rafting activity between July to September, due to heavy rainfall.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.