Scheduled Departure City
Kerala is timeless natural beauty that combines breathtaking panoramas of forests, lakes & valleys with rich, diverse wildlife and lush green tea estates. Travel to the paradise of South India and revel in the picture perfect landscapes & backwaters of 'God's Own Country' with this tour.
- Experience the wonderful 'Kerala Backwaters' ride
- Witness the breathtaking tea estates of Munnar
- View the unique 'Chinese Fishing Nets' at Cochin
- Explore Periyar wildlife sanctuary by boat ride
- Spot 'Nilgiri Thar' at Eravikulam National Park
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Enjoy a splendid Kathakali dance show at Munnar
- Visit the lovely St. Francis Church at Fort Kochi
- Speed boat ride at Mattupetty Dam, Munnar
- Explore the famous Dutch Palace at Cochin
- Visit the scenic 'Echo Point' at Munnar
- Enjoy a traditional Kairali show at Periyar
- Have a fun time shopping at Kumily spice village
- Visit the quaint Jewish Synagogue at Cochin
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- Comfortable coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
- All inclusive porterage and restaurant tips
Veena World Moments
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- For guests travelling on the domestic tours, their tour manager will hand over their snacks hamper to them on the first day of their tour at the destination
- Hot & Humid
- Pleasant during winters
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Adhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
- CHILD 5- 11: Adhar card/ School ID / Passport
- CHILD 2- 4 year: School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
- For Infants - Birth Certificate/ Passport
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.