Cochin – Alleppey (1 Night)
Tour Guests will arrive at Cochin Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Alleppey – known as ‘the Venice of the East’. In the evening we have a short Meet & Greet session.
- Welcome to Alleppey. Your Veena World tour begins.
Alleppy – Periyar (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Periyar. En route we enjoy the famous Kerala Backwaters ride and admire the scenic sites of lush paddy fields and coconut trees as we sail. Upon arrival in Periyar, we have free time for shopping at Kumily Spice Village. In the evening, we enjoy Kathakali show.
- Backwaters ride
- Kumily Spice Village
- Kathakali show
Periyar – Munnar (2 Nights)
Today we visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary - one of the popular national parks in India and famous as an elephant and tiger reserve. It is home to around 35 species of mammals like tiger, Indian elephant, gaur, sambar, wild pig, Indian giant squirrel, jungle cat, etc. We explore this wildlife sanctuary by sailing in the Periyar Lake. Later we proceed to Munnar – Munnar is well known for its lush green hills and tea plantations.
Please Note: Periyar Boat Ride is subject to Availability. In case of non-availability, alternative sightseeing will be provided.
- Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Today we enjoy speed boat ride at Mattupetty Dam near Sunmoon Valley, followed by a visit to Echo Point and Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park (subject to security permission) or Tata Tea Museum. Here you get a chance to buy various types of teas.
- Boat ride at Mattupetty Dam
- Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park
- Tata Tea Museum
Munnar – Cochin (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Cochin – Popularly known as the Queen of Arabian Sea. Upon arrival we visit Chinese Fishing Nets and St. Francis Church at Fort Kochi - one of the oldest European churches in India which has great historical significance. Later we proceed to Muttancherry, here we visit the Jewish Synagogue - oldest active synagogue in the Commonwealth of Nations, Dutch Palace - one of the finest examples of the Kerala style of architecture.
- Chinese Fishing Nets
- St. Francis Church
- Jewish Synagogue
- Dutch Palace
Cochin – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Cochin airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
|Departure & Arrival||Transport|
26 Sep | 05:50 AM
26 Sep | 07:50 AM
01 Oct | 20:00 PM
01 Oct | 22:05 PM
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Alleppey - India||TBA - Allepey/ TBA - Allepey /or similar||26 Sep - 27 Sep|
|Periyar - India||Crown Valley Resort/ TBA /or similar||27 Sep - 28 Sep|
|Munnar - India||TBA/ TBA - Munnar /or similar||28 Sep - 30 Sep|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Cochin Airport||Cochin Airport|
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
Our Traveller Reviews
I and my family just completed our tour Kerala Highlights KLHL-250318/A, 6 Days 5 Nights. The movement I landed at Mumbai Airport, I just cant stop memorise each and every movement of our tour from 1st day to last day AMEZING. Me and my sister Ms. Priya Vaidya went to Bangkok and Pattaya with Veena World in January 2018 and that was our 1st ever International Tour. After that I just cant stop myself again to became part of Veena World Family and this time our Parents also became part of this Family. Yes I use word "Family" bcoz this is the only word first came into my mind for you. Homely, Friendlyread more
Mr. Pradnya VaidyaMar 25, 2018
Me along with my wife Mrs. Lata Pednekar did a trip to Kerla on 11th Mar 2018 with 26 other bunch of people. It was fantastic experience. Everything was perfectly organised and executed well. All the credit goes to our tour manager and guide Mr. Vaibhav & Mr. Jigar Vora. They were friendly, conscious about our safety and had considerable knowledge with a great sense of humour. Our trip was very memorable with a great guide, stay was excellent, the choice of restaurants and meals was very good. The arrangements were impressive. I look forward to another trip with Veena World and would prefer having the same tour managers again.read more
Eknath PednekarMar 11, 2018
Myself Vinita Borgharkar. We are just back from our 6 days kerala tour (KLHL(I)210418). I must say this was the most AWESOME Trip of our life. I was travelling with my elder brother and Mother (65 years). Considering her age factor I was lil bit concerned about my mother.(This was her first trip) But the day we met our tour managers that is on 21st of apr 2018...I was relaxed. I must say my mother enjoyed this trip more than my brother and myself. Both Rahul Patil & Rahul Darade were so caring thru out the tour. My mother enjoyed the trip just like a free bird.When we came back to mumbai yesterday my mother first called both tour managers & also she called them today moring ( she said she was waiting for a wake up call from Rahul?) ... All thanks to our both tour managers. And I would also like to thank Veena Patil Mam for such a wonderful tour, Hotels were good, food was awesome , as well as all staff including from booking of tour till tour managers...All are very humble, caring, well mannered and also they all are upto their knowledge regarding the Tour.we asked them so many questions regarding Many places and products, and they were so well versed with all the information.???? We expect to explore more of course thru Veena World in future.read more
Vinita BorgharkarApr 21, 2018
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Adhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
- CHILD 5- 11: Adhar card/ School ID / Passport
- CHILD 2- 4 year: School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
- For Infants - Birth Certificate/ Passport
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd".
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour