Jaipur Udaipur with Taj Hotels
STARTS FROM Ex-Jaipur
Experience luxury and world class hospitality of Taj in Jaipur and Udaipur with Jai Mahal palace Jaipur and Taj Aravali Resort & Spa Udaipur. Built in 1745, the Jai Mahal Palace is a stunning piece of Rajasthan’s heritage, a great example of Indo-Saracenic architecture set amidst 18 acres of landscaped Mughal gardens. Positioned on a dramatic landscape in the erstwhile princely state of Mewar in Rajasthan, Taj Aravali Resort & Spa sets new standards of luxury in Udaipur, the famed city of lakes and legendary land of the Aravalis.
- Stay at Jai Mahal Palace
- Stay at Taj Aravali resort & Spa Udaipur
- Jaipur city tour
- Udaipur city tour
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 2 night accommodation in Jai Mahal Palace Jaipur
- 2 Night accommodation in Taj Aravali resort & Spa Udaipur
- Meals: Buffet Breakfast and buffet Dinner as per itinerary
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C Innova or Similar vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary (entrance and guide charges not included)
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set menu
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary, Entrance fees and Guide charges of sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- Airfare / Railway Fare
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category, Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Holiday Price Valid till 31st September 2019, Except national holidays, Diwali compulsory high Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable festive season and long weekends
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs.
- Early check in and late check – out subject to availability Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card /Passport/Driving License/) etc for security purpose & hotel policy Vehicle will be not at disposal.
- If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- The Hotel Rooms are subject to availability. If the above mentioned hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used.
- The above holiday Price is approximate & based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if similar category of room is unavailable, the up gradation cost will be borne by the guest.