Tour Type Customized HolidaysTour Code #SHIT3
Italy is a land of thriving food culture, ancient Roman civilizations, exquisite architecture and remarkable landmarks that define the character and soul of its charming cities. Explore the captivating island of Capri and fall in love with its many breathtaking landscapes and unique fashion trends.
Welcome to Italy. Arrive in Rome, the capital city of Italy and make your own way to the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Rome.
Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change. Peak season surcharges will be applicable during Christmas, New Year, Events and Festivals.
Optional Experience the romance of Rome as the sun is setting and the lights go up on the monuments with a night walking tour of Rome
After breakfast, proceed to the departure point for Rome City tour. Discover the best of Rome with an 8-stop, hop-on hop-off bus tour that covers the highlights of the Eternal City. Throughout the tour you can hop on and hop off to explore Rome’s famous landmarks and attractions at your own pace. Visit gladiators' ghosts at the Colosseum, stroll amongst the gods at the miraculously preserved Pantheon and marvel at the grandeur of St. Peter's Basilica or why not seek inspiration with poets and painters on the Spanish Steps. Overnight in Rome.
After breakfast, make your own way to Rome train station to board your train to Naples. On arrival at Naples, transfer on your own to the hotel. Overnight in Naples
After breakfast, proceed to the departure point for Naples Hop on Hop Off Tour. With great views from the top of the bus, strategically placed stops and an interesting commentary, this truly is the best way to see the sights of Naples.
You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. Overnight in Naples.
This morning after breakfast, make your own way to Naples train station to board your train to Florence. On arrival at Florence, transfer on your own to the hotel. Overnight in Florence.
You have the morning is at leisure. Later proceed for a splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside towards the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. After a panoramic drive along the beautiful riversides, the tour proceeds with a guided tour to Piazza dei Miracoli to find the celebrated Leaning Tower, the Cathedral, an unequalled masterpiece of Romanesque art carried out between the 11th and 12th centuries and the Baptistery. The commentary of your guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the Wonders of the World. After the guided visit, you will have free time (approximately 1 hour and a half) to discover on your own the historical quarter. Later in the evening return to Florence. Overnight in Florence.
Please arrive at the sightseeing meeting point 10 minutes prior departure time
Today after breakfast make your own way to Florence station to board your train for Venice. On arrival at Venice St Lucia station proceed on your own to your hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight in Venice.
After breakfast, proceed to the departure point to enjoy a walking tour of the city to discover its treasures nestled amid charming squares, bridges and narrow streets and then hop aboard a classic Venetian gondola boat. Overnight in Venice.
After breakfast make your own way to Venice station to board your train for Como. Arrive at Como station and proceed on own to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Italy’s romantic Lake District lies just north of Milan in the shadow of the Alps. The peaceful Lake District offers the allure of Italy beyond the hustle and bustle of city life. Dotted with pretty villages, tiny ports and aristocratic villas in lush gardens, Lake Como has an endearing Old World elegance. You can enjoy an afternoon of complete relaxation! Breathe in the fresh air and commune with nature in this gorgeous alpine setting. Enjoy a picnic lunch in a setting worthy of a Renoir painting, or visit one of the local restaurants serving authentic homemade cuisine. Overnight in Lake Como.
Today after breakfast, you have the entire day at leisure to explore the delightful villages of this region. Stop and enjoy an espresso at one of the town’s charming cafes. Admire the beauty of the lake as you stroll along the promenade and watch ferryboats traverse the serene blue waters. Overnight in Lake Como.
Optional Visit the resort town of Bellagio, called the “Pearl of the Lake.” This picturesque village is characterized by magnificent villas, centuries-old churches, cobblestone lanes and stairways filled with shops. Stroll around the tiny streets that wind down to the lake and visit a fancy shopping arcade to stop for gelato or espresso.
Today after breakfast, proceed on own to Como train station to board your train to Milan. On arrival at Milan train station transfer on your own to your hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Milan.
Today after breakfast, proceed on your own to the tour departure point. This one-day walking tour is the perfect introduction, taking in all the most prominent sights – including guaranteed entry to see Da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper’.
Led by your local, English-speaking guide, you’ll visit some iconic sights and some on the path less travelled. You’ll get to skip the line at Milan Duomo and experience this world-famous cathedral without waiting – unlike the city itself, which waited nearly 600 years for the incredible building to be completed. The tour will pause again so you can admire the medieval Sforza Castle, before delving into the cobbled streets of the Brera district. This is the beating heart of Milan’s social and cultural life, as your guide will explain. You’ll hear about all the famous artists and thinkers that have called Brera home, as well as some more up-to-date recommendations of places to revisit later for a drink or a meal. Later proceed to Il Cenacolo. It all builds to a viewing of Leonardo Da Vinci’s phenomenal mural, ‘The Last Supper’. Listen as your guide points out the details that earn ‘The Last Supper’ its place in the history books. Overnight in Milan.
Visits inside the Duomo are not possible on Sundays or religious holidays. On these days, a detailed tour will be given from outside of the Duomo. A dress code is required to enter museums and churches, knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
After breakfast proceed to Milan airport on your own as per your flight schedule to board flight for your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook\email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Night walking tour at Rome
- Visit Uffizi Art Gallery
- Lugano tour
- 2 Nights accommodation in Rome at suggested or similar category hotels
2 Nights accommodation in Naples at suggested or similar category hotels
2 Nights accommodation in Florence at suggested or similar category hotels
2 Nights accommodation in Venice at suggested or similar category hotels
2 Nights accommodation in Lake Como at suggested or similar category hotels
2 Nights accommodation in Milan at suggested or similar category hotels
Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
Rome city tour on Shared Coach Basis
Half day trip to Pisa from Florence on Shared Coach Basis
Walking tour of Venice with gondola ride on sharing basis
Hop on Hop off Naples city tour on Shared Coach Basis
- Milan city tour with last supper on Shared Coach Basis
- Rail Europe Italy 2nd class pass for 5 Days in a month
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above or optional tours
- Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 5% GST on total package price
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
| Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure || % of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person) |
| D-0 to 5 || 100% |
| D-6 to 15 || 75% |
| D-16 to 30 || 75% |
| D-31 to 45 || 50% |
| D-46 to 60 || 30% |
| D-61 to 90 || 20% |
| D-91 to 120 || 15% |
| D-121 to 900 || 10% |
*Terms & Conditions
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person) ||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person) ||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid till Oct 31st, 2020
- High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel