per person on twin sharing
How many reasons to choose Veena World? Endless!
Why travel with Veena World
Select departure city, dates & add guest to book your tour
As seats fill, prices increase! So book today!
Select departure city ()
All departure dates (4)
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable on GST inclusive price for international.
Add guests (Max 6 guests at a time)
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Zurich – Lucerne (3N)
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Zurich – a global centre for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich. Upon arrival in the afternoon, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to Lucerne – a beautiful city in the heartland of Switzerland.
Lucerne – Jungfraujoch – Interlaken – Lucerne
Today we do a full day excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. First we proceed to Grindelwald, from here we board Eiger Express – The most modern tricable gondola of the world. We reach at Eiger Glacier station in just 15 minutes. Further we board a Cogwheel train and admire the view of the picture-perfect peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau along the way and then disembark at Europe’s highest railway station which is at an elevation of 3,454 metres (11,332 ft). Upon arrival we see the breath taking view of snow clapped mountains, Ice sculptures, Ice Palace and Sphinx Terrace. In the evening we explore Interlaken city- a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-colored waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea or coffee at the top of Europe.
Lucerne – Mt. Titlis – Lucerne
Today we proceed to Engelberg- the largest winter and summer holiday destination. From here we do half day excursion to Mt Titlis – Central Switzerland’s highest peak. We take ‘Titlis Rotair’- the first cable car with revolving gondolas in the world to the summit Station, enjoying panoramic views of the Swiss Alps along the way. Upon arrival at the summit, we visit Ice Grotto, enjoy thrilling Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding. In the afternoon we proceed to Lucerne. Upon arrival we explore Lucerne city, we see Lion Monument - a giant dying lion carved out of a wall of sandstone rock, which commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge - world's oldest covered wooden bridge spanning the River Reuss. In the evening we enjoy Lake Lucerne Dinner cruise with Swiss Folklore music.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Movenpick Ice cream at the snow covered Mt. Titlis.
Lucerne – Padova (1N)
Today we proceed to Padova. Enroute we drive through Lake Lugano - a glacial lake, situated on the border between southern Switzerland and Northern Italy. We then pass by Lake Como - an upscale resort area known for its dramatic scenery, set against the foothills of the Alps,
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee during Lucerne to Padova journey.
Padova – Venice – Florence (1N)
Today we proceed to Venice- built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. It has no roads but just canals. Upon arrival we enjoy Vaporetto water bus ride to Venice Island and the Gondola ride in the famous canals of Venice, followed by a visit to Glass blowing factory – here we see how a glass artisan will transform a molten glass into a unique piece of art. Later we walk through Venice city, we see the Bridge of Sighs – an enclosed limestone bridge in baroque style which passes over the Rio di Palazzo, and connects the New Prison to the interrogation rooms in the Doge's Palace, Doge’s Palace - a palace built in Venetian Gothic style, and was the residence of the Doge of Venice, Bell Tower – also known as St Mark's Campanile, is the bell tower of St Mark's Basilica which is 98.6 metres (323 ft) tall, St. Mark's Square - principal public square of Venice and St Mark's Basilica – also known as The Patriarchal Cathedral Basilica of Saint Mark, is the most famous of the city's churches and one of the best known examples of Italian-Byzantine architecture. In the evening we proceed to Florence – the birthplace of the Renaissance.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Gelato Ice cream at the Venice Island.
Florence – Pisa – Rome (2N)
Today we take a photo stop at Piazzale Michelangelo Point – also known as Square of Michelangelo which offers a beautiful panoramic view of Florence and the Statue of David - Michelangelo’s famed Renaissance-era marble sculpture depicting the Biblical hero David. We then we proceed to Pisa - a city in Italy's Tuscany region best known for its iconic Leaning Tower. Upon arrival we explore Pisa city, we see Square of Miracles – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, an important centre of European medieval art and one of the finest architectural complexes in the world which is dominated by four great religious edifices: the Pisa Baptistry, Pisa Cathedral, the Leaning tower of Pisa, and the Monumental Cemetery. Baptistery – a Roman Catholic ecclesiastical building in Pisa, Pisa Cathedral - a medieval Roman Catholic cathedral dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and is a notable example of Romanesque architecture and Leaning tower of Pisa – a freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa, known worldwide for its nearly four-degree lean, the result of an unstable foundation. Further we drive towards Rome – Capital of Italy and one of the oldest cities in the world.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Relish an Ice cream at Pisa.
Rome – Vatican – Rome
Today we do a half day excursion to Vatican City – world’s smallest country where the Pope lives and is often called Holy See. Upon arrival we visit Vatican Museum to see Michelangelo's Frescoes, the Last Judgement, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica - an Italian Renaissance church and an important pilgrimage site. It is the largest church in the world. Later we proceed back to Rome. Upon arrival, we drive through the amazing historical sights of Rome, we see Tiber River – third longest river in Italy, Roman Forum - a rectangular forum surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings at the centre of the city of Rome, Circus Maximus - an ancient Roman chariot-racing stadium and mass entertainment venue, Piazza Venezia - the central hub of Rome, Colosseum- Also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre. It is an iconic symbol of Imperial Rome and is listed as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, Trevi Fountain - the largest Baroque fountain in the city and one of the most famous fountains in the world.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea or coffee at Trevi Fountain.
Rome – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will proceed to Rome Airport in the morning as per the scheduled group flight departure time and start their return journey back home.
All tours are available for fully vaccinated guests (Both doses of Covishield with 15 days cooling off period post the 2nd dose) and are subject to government directives/orders, airline connectivity and visa regulations.
All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), certificate of full vaccination, web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Best facilities with no added cost.
Departure & Arrival
Note: Flight details are tentative only. The airline, departure, arrival times and routing may change.
Hotel details are tentative only. The hotel or place of accommodation may change.
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- TCS(5% or 10%)is applicable on GST inclusive price for international tour.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Rome // Zurich - Mumbai.
- We use combination of Airlines like Kuwait Airways/Oman Air/Qatar Airways/Ethihad/Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!
Need to upgrade to business or first class? Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
You can select the prime seat(s) in your coach at an additional cost. Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
Places You’ll See
Plan your poses, amazing destinations awaiting