Italy Swiss Paris Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Rome – Capital of Italy and one of the oldest cities in the world. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Rome Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Italy can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city.
Today we do a half day excursion to Vatican City – world’s smallest country where the Pope lives and is often called Holy See. Upon arrival we visit Vatican Museum to see Michelangelo's Frescoes, the Last Judgement, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica - an Italian Renaissance church and an important pilgrimage site. It is the largest church in the world. Later we proceed back to Rome. Upon arrival, we drive through the amazing historical sights of Rome, we see Tiber River – third longest river in Italy, Roman Forum - a rectangular forum surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings at the centre of the city of Rome, Circus Maximus - an ancient Roman chariot-racing stadium and mass entertainment venue, Piazza Venezia - the central hub of Rome, Colosseum- Also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre. It is an iconic symbol of Imperial Rome and is listed as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, Trevi Fountain - the largest Baroque fountain in the city and one of the most famous fountains in the world.
- Explore the Vatican City and visit Vatican Museum
- Drive through amazing historical sights of Rome
- Visit Trevi Fountain
Today we proceed to Pisa - a city in Italy's Tuscany region best known for its iconic Leaning Tower. Upon arrival we explore Pisa city, we see Square of Miracles – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, an important centre of European medieval art and one of the finest architectural complexes in the world which is dominated by four great religious edifices: the Pisa Baptistry, Pisa Cathedral, the Leaning tower of Pisa, and the Monumental Cemetery. Baptistery – a Roman Catholic ecclesiastical building in Pisa, Pisa Cathedral - a medieval Roman Catholic cathedral dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and is a notable example of Romanesque architecture and Leaning tower of Pisa – a freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa, known worldwide for its nearly four-degree lean, the result of an unstable foundation. Later we proceed to Florence - the birthplace of the Renaissance. Upon arrival we take a photo stop at Piazzale Michelangelo Point – also known as Square of Michelangelo which offers a beautiful panoramic view of Florence and the Statue of David - Michelangelo’s famed Renaissance-era marble sculpture depicting the Biblical hero David.
- Pisa city orientation tour
- Leaning tower of Pisa
- Photo stop at Piazzale Michelangelo and Statue of David.
Today we proceed to Venice- built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. It has no roads but just canals. Upon arrival we enjoy Vaporetto water bus ride to Venice Island and the Gondola ride in the famous canals of Venice, followed by a visit to Glass blowing factory – here we see how a glass artisan will transform a molten glass into a unique piece of art. Later we walk through Venice city, we see the Bridge of Sighs – an enclosed limestone bridge in baroque style which passes over the Rio di Palazzo, and connects the New Prison to the interrogation rooms in the Doge's Palace, Doge’s Palace - a palace built in Venetian Gothic style, and was the residence of the Doge of Venice, Bell Tower – also known as St Mark's Campanile, is the bell tower of St Mark's Basilica which is 98.6 metres (323 ft) tall, St. Mark's Square - principal public square of Venice and St Mark's Basilica – also known as The Patriarchal Cathedral Basilica of Saint Mark, is the most famous of the city's churches and one of the best known examples of Italian-Byzantine architecture. In the evening we proceed to Padova.
- Enjoy Vaporetto water bus ride to Venice Island
- Gondola ride in the famous canals of Venice
- Visit Glass blowing factory
Today we proceed to Lucerne – a beautiful city in the heartland of Switzerland. Enroute we drive through Lake Como - an upscale resort area known for its dramatic scenery, set against the foothills of the Alps, and Lake Lugano - a glacial lake, situated on the border between southern Switzerland and Northern Italy.
- We drive through beautiful Lake Como and Lake Lugano
Today we proceed to Engelberg- the largest winter and summer holiday destination. From here we do half day excursion to Mt Titlis – Central Switzerland’s highest peak. We take ‘Titlis Rotair’- the first cable car with revolving gondolas in the world to the summit Station, enjoying panoramic views of the Swiss Alps along the way. Upon arrival at the summit, we visit Ice Grotto, enjoy thrilling Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding. In the afternoon we proceed to Lucerne. Upon arrival we explore Lucerne city, we see Lion Monument - a giant dying lion carved out of a wall of sandstone rock, which commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge - world's oldest covered wooden bridge spanning the River Reuss. In the evening we enjoy Lake Lucerne Dinner cruise with Swiss Folklore music.
- 'Rotair Titlis'
- City orientation tour of Lucerne
- Enjoy Lake Lucerne Dinner cruise with Swiss Folklore music.
Today we do a full day excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. En route we visit Trummelbach Glacial waterfalls- a series of ten glacier-fed waterfalls and world's only glacier waterfalls that are accessible underground by lift, galleries, tunnels, paths and platforms. Later we board a cogwheel train and admire the view of the picture-perfect peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau along the way and then disembark at Europe’s highest railway station which is at an elevation of 3,454 metres (11,332 ft). Upon arrival we see the breath taking view of snow clapped mountains, Ice sculptures, Ice Palace and Sphinx Terrace. In the evening we explore Interlaken city- a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-colored waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz
- Visit Jungfraujoch
- Visit Trummelbach Glacial waterfalls
- City orientation tour of Interlaken city.
Today we proceed to Paris – City well known for its fashion. In the evening, we enjoy the Seine river cruise.
- Enjoy the Seine river cruise.
Today we visit Disneyland- The happiest place on earth. It’s much more than a Theme Park. Here the Disney magic comes to life. Over 50 attractions offer magical experiences and exciting adventures for young and old alike. Upon arrival we experience endless fun. We enjoy various rides and shows like it’s a Small World, Mickey's philharmagic, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain etc. We also get a chance to meet our favourite cartoon characters like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Goofy. Later in the evening we enjoy the famous Cabaret Show of Paris – Le Lido.
- Visit the famous Disneyland
- Evening we enjoy famous Cabaret Show Le Lido.
Today we visit the Versailles palace – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, whose origins date back to the seventeenth century, was successively a hunting lodge, a seat of power and from the nineteenth century, a museum. Here we see the State apartments and the magnificent Hall of Mirrors. Later we pass by Louvre Museum. In the afternoon we enjoy the amazing view of Paris city from the Top level of the Eiffel Tower. Later we see Champs Elysees - the most famous avenue in the world. Champs-Elysées means ‘Elysian Fields’ which indicates that someone thought this street was heaven on earth, Place de la Concorde - one of the major public squares in Paris. It was the site of many notable public executions during the French Revolution, L’Arc De Triomphe - one of the most famous monuments in Paris. It was commissioned by Napoleon in 1806 to celebrate his victory at Austerlitz.
- Visit the Versailles palace
- Paris city tour
- Top level of Eiffel tower.
It’s time now to say goodbye! Italy Swiss Paris Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Paris Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, Italy Swiss Paris Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Paris Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Italy Swiss Paris Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Our Traveller Reviews
Italy Swiss Paris
On 08.07.2019 we completed our journey under your "Veena world tour EUST270619" to Italy, Vatican City, Switzerland & Paris. It was really nice, well organized tour. Arrangements throughout the trip was very properly planned. There was not a single instant where we feel uncomfortable. Our tour leader Mr. Amit Soman, a young dynamic person who was having a well knowledge of the sites we visited. He did his job very neatly & pleasantly. Also the guide at different locations also done their job properly. I would like to mention the name of our guide in Paris, Mr. Senthilkumar who really gives us a good historical information. Also food was excellent. Finally, we both (myself & my wife Mrs. Sushama) want to thanks to all your supporting team (sales & Visa personals, your operation team) who always working hard for completing the total tour. We really enjoyed this tour & definitely we will give your reference to all our friends & relatives whenever they plan for any tour.read more
SANJAY KHETLEJun 27, 2019
Veena World Moments
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Rome // Paris - Mumbai. We use combination of Airlines like Air India / Oman Air / Turkish Airlines / Qatar Airways / Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- This is a “Part tour” for the Italy Swiss Paris London (EULS) tour. For this Part Tour, Veena Worlds tour manager will accompany you from Mumbai until you complete your tour. On your return journey from Paris towards India , the Tour Manager will not be accompanying you , as he will have to proceed towards London with the other guests who have opted for the entire Tour. The airport transfers from the last destination in Paris and all the guidance will be provided to you by your tour manager. So there is nothing to worry about.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour