Explore the Heart of India! Madhya Pradesh is home to historical monuments, ancient temples, majestic forts and abundant wildlife that define the culture and diversity of this land. Discover the cities of Indore Ujjain Mandu and cherish a short but meaningful journey to the 'Tiger State' of India.
- All Meals
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Indore (4 Nights)
Tour Guests will arrive at Indore Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed for city tour. Today we visit one of the tallest statue of Hanuman at Pitra Parvat. Later we visit Rajwada Palace - a historical palace built by the Holkars of the Maratha Empire and Lalbaug Palace. In the evening we visit Sarafa Bazaar.
- Tea / Coffee during Indore sightseeing
Indore – Omkareshwar – Maheshwar – Indore
Today we proceed to Omkareshwar - a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, also one of the 12 revered Jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva. Then visit the town of Maheshwar- famous for Bollywood film locations. Here we explore the exquisite riverside temples, Royal Ahilya fort of Holkar Dynasty and Rehwa Society to see weaving process of Maheshwari sarees. Later we enjoy a scenic boat ride at Narmada ghat.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee, Moong pakoda, and two Dry Snacks during the journey
Indore – Ujjain – Indore
Today we proceed to Ujjain. Here we visit famous Jyotirlinga of Mahakaleshwar and Kal Bhairav Temple. Upon arrival at Indore, we visit Chappan Dukan
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee and two Dry Snacks during the journey, Lassi at Ujjain.
Indore – Mhow – Mandu – Indore
Today we proceed to Mandu, en route we stop at Mhow - a cantonment in the Indore district. MHOW' stands for Military Headquarters of war. This is also a birth place of Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar. Here we take a photo stop at birthplace of Dr. Ambedkar. Later we proceed to Mandu, upon arrival we visit Jahaz Mahal- it was built as a transit accommodation for large number of pilgrims from Afghanistan, Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Morocco and Turkey who came to Delhi to visit the many Muslim shrines. Then we visit Baz Bahadur’s Palace, Jami Masjid and Rani Roopmati Pavilion
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee, one Dry Snack and Moong Kachori en route to Mandu
Indore – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Indore airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Detailed Tour Price
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size.
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day.
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips.
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside.
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Indore // Indore - Mumbai
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests along with Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photo.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.