Hong Kong Macao
Scheduled Departure City
The amazing cities of Hong Kong Macao together in one fun tour! Discover what it feels like to be kid again at Disneyland Hong Kong and let the city with the maximum no of skyscrapers amaze & enthrall you. Add to that the luxurious sights of Macao and you get a tour that becomes a memorable journey!
- Bring out the child in you at Disneyland Hong Kong
- Witness the iconic Ruins of St Paul's Cathedral at Macao
- Panoramic views from Sky Terrace 428, Hong Kong
- Visit luxurious hotel & casino, The Venetian Macao
- Pose with celebrity wax statues at Madame Tussauds
- Visit Ocean Park and get up close with marine life in one of the largest aquariums in the world
- Visit the Tian Tan Buddha - the tallest outdoor statue of a seated Buddha
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Visit Macao Museum
- Visit Ten Thousand Buddha’s Monastery
- Witness the statue of Goddess of Mercy at Macao
- Cross Victoria Harbour on Star Ferry and view Clock Tower
- Watch a marvellous firework display at Disneyland
- Observe picturesque Macao city from Penha Hill
- Enjoy shopping in Temple Street Night Market.
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
Central Park occupies 843 acres, which is even larger than the size of small countries such as Vatican City and Monaco
Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel
The architect of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, was also the architect behind the iconic, 'Statue of Liberty' at New York
The water flow in Niagara Falls came to a complete standstill in 1848, due to an ice jam which blocked the flow of water
The historic city where the United States Declaration of Independence was signed and home to the famous Liberty Bell!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- Guests travelling on the international tours, will be couriered their snacks hamper at their residence or any other address they prefer. Guests can also collect their snacks hamper from the nearest Veena World sales office/ the preferred sales office/ key sales partner office or where they have booked their tour
- Warm & humid with tropical rains, unexpected showers during the day
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Passport pouch & Passport
- Travel Insurance
- Snack Hamper
- Universal Adaptor
- Sling Bag
Link to Visa Documents: Hong Kong : https://bit.ly/2hyKSHV
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the Tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- While travelling to Hong Kong as well as for the Ferry Ride, we recommend that you carry luggage maximum up to 20 Kg. per person(Bag Size 56CM X 36 CM X 23 CM). In case of excess baggage, guest will have to pay extra charges ( Per Kg or Per Piece) which range from 35 HKD to 65 HKD (Hong Kong Dollar).
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
You may also like
- Starts From
- Starts From