Nature's beautiful trinity in South India! Embark on a memorable journey with your loved one to the hill stations of Ooty, Coorg and the beautiful city of Bangalore. Watch stunning landscapes unfold at the Nilgiris and experience grandeur with your loved ones.
Honeymoon Tour (IFLY) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic/International Airport-respective airline terminal, two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, Honeymoon Tour guests will travel to Bangalore- the capital of Karnataka. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Honeymoon Tour guests will directly join at Bangalore Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Honeymoon Tour guests who have already reached Karnataka can meet the scheduled group at Ooty hotel as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will meet all Honeymoon Tour guests and proceed to Ooty – referred as ‘Queen of hill stations’ In the evening, all Honeymooners will have a short Meet & Greet session.
Today we visit the Government Botanical Gardens - one of the famous public gardens in the world. Later we enjoy boat ride in the picturesque Ooty Lake- an important tourist landmark in the earlier days of Bollywood. In the evening, we have free time for relaxing and exploring the surroundings.
- Government Botanical Gardens
- Boating in Ooty lake
Today we proceed to Coorg- also known as the Scotland of India. En route we drive through Bandipur National Park, here we may get a chance to view wildlife like deer, elephants, wild boar, jackal etc. Later we visit the Kushal Nagar Monastery - the second biggest monastery in India after Tawang Monastery.
- Drive through Bandipur National Park
- Kushal Nagar Monastery
Today we visit Dubare Elephant Camp, which is primarily an elephant-capturing and training camp of the forest department at the edge of Dubare forest, followed by a visit to Abbey waterfalls and Raja’s seat. Being a Honeymoon Tour, being a last night at Coorg let’s gather together before dinner and have a memorable evening with music and dance, let’s celebrate!
- Dubare Elephant Camp
- Abbey Waterfalls
- Raja's Seat
Today we visit the coffee plantation at Coorg and proceed to Bangalore - popularly known as the ‘Silicon Valley’ of India for being a major IT hub of the nation. Upon arrival, we have free time for relaxing and exploring the surroundings.
- Visit Coffee Plantations
Today morning we visit Tipu Sultan’s summer palace - the opulent palace once used as a summer retreat by the king. Later we have free time for shopping at Bangalore. It’s time now to say goodbye! Honeymoon Tour (IFLY) guests will proceed to Bangalore Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Honeymoon Tour guests can be dropped at Bangalore Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Honeymoon Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of Honeymoon Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes you a very blissful and successful life ahead.
- Visit Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Bangalore - Mumbai
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
- Additional Requirement - 01 Passport size photo on system
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card For Debit / Credit Card payment additional 0.50 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the Honeymoon Tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour