North India is the land of breathtaking beauty and spiritual bliss! What could be more amazing than a journey to the historic capital of India, New Delhi alongwith the chance to witness the wonder of the world - Taj Mahal! Explore Delhi Agra on this splendid tour and make incredible memories...
Honeymoon Tour (IFLY) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic/International Airport-respective airline terminal, two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, Honeymoon Tour guests will travel to Delhi – Capital city of India and a symbol of India’s rich past. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Honeymoon Tour guests will directly join at Delhi Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Honeymoon Tour guests who have already reached Delhi can meet the scheduled group at Sightseeing place or hotel as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival Veena World Tour Manager will meet all Honeymoon Tour guests and proceed to Red fort - Combining features of Indian, Persian and Timurid forms of architecture. In the evening we visit Akshardham Temple – known as World's Largest Comprehensive Hindu Temple and witness the spectacular sound & light show.
- Visit Red Fort
- Akshardham Temple
- Sound and light show at Akshardham
Today we explore the city of Delhi, we drive past India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Parliament House and we visit Raj Ghat. Later we visit Madame Tussuads Wax Museum. In the evening we visit Kingdom of Dreams – the ultimate entertainment destination which brings to us a blend of India's culture, heritage, art, crafts, cuisine and performing arts.
- Delhi city tour and sightseeing
- Witness the 'India Gate'
- The spectacular show - 'Kingdom of Dreams
Today we visit Bahai Temple – which is built of Greek white marble in the shape of Lotus flower. We then visit Qutub Minar - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and enjoy shopping at Delhi Haat. Later we proceed to Agra – Historical city located on the banks of river Yamuna and known for its Mughal era buildings.
- Visit Bahai Temple
- Qutub Minar
Today we visit Taj Mahal – One of New Seven Wonders of the World and symbol of eternal love. Later we visit Agra fort – Main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty. Being a last night of the Honeymoon Tour, let’s gather together before dinner and have a memorable evening with music and dance. Let’s celebrate!
- Taj Mahal
- Agra fort
It’s time now to say goodbye! Honeymoon Tour (IFLY) guests will proceed to Delhi Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Honeymoon Tour guests can be dropped at Delhi Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Honeymoon Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of Honeymoon Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes you a very blissful and successful life ahead.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- Mumbai – Delhi // Delhi – Mumbai
- We use GoAir / Indigo Airline
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Birth certificate/Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Birth Certificate and Carry 03 passport sized photographs
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Snacks Hamper
- Sling Bag and Cap
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- For NRIs or foreign nationals, the tour price is different and is available with the sales executive.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour